Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-23-2005, 06:53 PM   #1
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default Easy Money?

I know there's a thread for the game but the Mavs are 3 pt underdogs? Only 3 points? Is that easy money or what? Maybe I'm nuts.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:15 PM   #2
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all
Default RE: Easy Money?

"Only" 3? So to be clear, who do you think will win and by how much? You are betting that the Mavs will get blown out tonight?
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 07:20 PM   #3
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all

No. Mavs will destroy the Warriors by more than 3. Am I hoping too much?
Old 03-23-2005, 07:32 PM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are laying three, not getting three.

The Spurs are also laying three, at Indy. Who you like better?

P.S. There *is* no easy money to be made betting on the NBA. But, I did hit a nice parlay last game when the Mavs covered 10 1/2 and kept the total under 197.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 07:37 PM   #5
Phil Helmuth

Phil Helmuth is on a distinguished road

The Pacers are going to beat the Spurs.
Old 03-23-2005, 07:46 PM   #6
Pirate

Pirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to allPirate is a name known to all

So the Mavs are 3 point favorites, not 3 point underdogs. That's a BIGGGGGGGGGGGGG difference.
Pirate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 10:06 PM   #7
Simon2
Diamond Member

The Mav are three point favorites. But that's still a big margin in my opinion. We will see when the game ends.
Old 03-23-2005, 10:31 PM   #8
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of
Default RE:Easy Money?

Quote:
Originally posted by: Simon2
No. Mavs will destroy the Warriors by more than 3. Am I hoping too much?
Are you hoping or making a prediction? There is a big difference. The Warriors have been playing very well lately and the Mavs haven't. So why exactly do you think the Mavs will "destroy" the Warriors?

Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2005, 11:49 PM   #9
Simon2
Diamond Member

Looks like it was hoping.
Old 03-24-2005, 01:43 AM   #10
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

This is the only the second Mavs game I've bet on this season ats unteased. Woohoo!
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 01:46 AM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Easy Money?

Quote:
Originally posted by: FreshJive
This is the only the second Mavs game I've bet on this season ats unteased. Woohoo!
how much did ya win?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2005, 02:02 AM   #12
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Not much I do it for fun. I play these games so I can have parlay money to play with. Risked 50 to win 48 something.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote