Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-20-2008, 08:54 PM   #1
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Liking Carlisle more and more.

The mavs were not nearly as energetic opening the game defensively as Rick wants. Did he blow a gasket, question someone's leadership, manhood, talk about how he did it??

No...he quietly worked their asses off.

The differences between the littlest napoleon couldn't be more stark.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.2de73c8.html

Quote:
By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News
esefko@dallasnews.com

The Mavericks have two preseason games left, and this is normally when a team goes into dress-rehearsal mode.

For the Mavericks, the agenda is slightly modified. Coach Rick Carlisle is going to spend the nine days before the regular-season tipoff troubleshooting. Two problems areas have been identified: defense and conditioning.

Yes, the two are symbiotic.

That's why the Mavericks put on their track shoes and spent the afternoon sprinting at practice on Monday.

"We worked on defense, but we also worked a lot on conditioning," Carlisle said. "We got nine days to make sure we're in the condition we need to be in to play this style of basketball and compete at the highest level.

Carlisle added quickly: "The biggest part of the running thing is guarding somebody. We took a step back defensively the other night, even though we won the game. We cannot ease into games on the defensive end. It puts you in a hole, and I don't care how much offensive talent we have, if we're taking the ball out of the other team's basket, we're going to be playing a losing brand of basketball."

So the Mavericks will sweat. Carlisle said when he was hired this running style would require players to exhaust themselves.

As for the defense, the style is not that much different from what the holdover Mavericks have done in the past. Carlisle calls it a playoff style of defense, with five players reacting to the ball.

The key is making sure opponents' possessions end with a Mavericks' rebound.

"It's pretty much the same," center Erick Dampier said. "The centers look to clean up any mistakes the guards make. We're the last line of defense at the basket. For the last couple of years, the principle has been pretty much the same for me and [DeSagna Diop].

"But with defense, you can't be happy or unhappy with just one person or position. It's a team effort defensively."
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-20-2008, 09:18 PM   #2
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'm interested in seeing if the Mavs defensive numbers improve this season as compared to under AJ's leadership...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2008, 09:31 PM   #3
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The turnover numbers are what I'm interested in seeing. The faster paced offense could lead to more turnovers, but hopefully a lively/energetic D can cause just as many or more.
Old 10-20-2008, 09:35 PM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
The turnover numbers are what I'm interested in seeing. The faster paced offense could lead to more turnovers, but hopefully a lively/energetic D can cause just as many or more.
If more turnovers also means JKidd in the open court making plays...then bring on the turnovers.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 10-20-2008, 10:22 PM   #5
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, i expect those TO's even in a halfcourt setting, lol. He just always try to make that play that few PGs or playmakers wouldn't even think of trying. They have an awesome finale to it or a silly turnover. That's just the price you pay with Kidd.

From what I saw in the FanJam...motion and Pick and Roll plays are going to be in heavy doses. They ran drills vs the best kind of defense (imaginary ones) and just kept setting screen after screen and everyone running to different open slots on the floor for shots. Also left a lot of opportunities for quick entry passes in the post for dunks.

For D, it seems like more emphasis is going towards defending the pick and roll. Trapping smarter and using the space more to your advantage. They'll try to pin the opposing guy better and use the sidelines as an extra defender.

Either way, you need to be well-condition as a good starting point to execute these effectively.
Old 10-21-2008, 09:56 AM   #6
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post

No doubt that the faster paced offense will yield more TO's, More possession=more opportunity for TO's but also more opportunity for more AST's. The ratio should be better than last year just from being together longer and having training camp and preseason to work on the system. If we are a top 5-8 defensive team we have a shot to do anything.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:01 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

AJohnson did what he did because it was all about him. Carlisle seems like he's a guy that's going to do what he does because he's all about team.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 10:14 AM   #8
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
AJohnson did what he did because it was all about him. Carlisle seems like he's a guy that's going to do what he does because he's all about team.
coach (noun)
\ˈkōch\

a) a large usually closed four-wheeled horse-drawn carriage having doors in the sides and an elevated seat in front for the driver.

b) one who instructs players in the fundamentals of a competitive sport and directs team strategy.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-21-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 01:25 PM   #9
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

this is FF1 and I approve this thread.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2008, 02:31 PM   #10
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Not really sure where to put this, so let's put it here. Not a whole lot of meat and potatoes analysis, but I enjoyed the read:

Link

Dallas Mavericks’ Season Preview

Posted on October 20th, 2008 1:31pm by Zac Crain
Filed under Sports

I haven’t given up on the Cowboys’ season yet. That said, I am an unapologetic passenger on the ‘Boys bandwagon, so the losses haven’t affected me too much. (Teams I am in the tank for, in order: Dallas Mavericks, UT football, UT basketball, any Real World/Road Rules Challenge squad featuring Abram or a sober CT. Everything else is strictly casual.) Since Team No. 1 is just about ready to go, let’s stop down for some hardcore basketball talk.

Since Mark Cuban bought the Mavericks, they have always performed better when they were seen as underdogs. After being spanked by the Sacramento Kings repeatedly, no one really expected them to return the favor in the 2003 playoffs, but they did, producing one of the Top 5 moments of my life (Game 2’s record-setting thrashing, during which it probably appeared as though I was being paid to deliver chest bumps to strangers high up in the rafters of the AAC) as well as earning Nick Van Exel name-check status in a Jay-Z rhyme.

But when they are the favorites, everything kind of falls apart. (See: 2007’s scalping by the Warriors.) The 2006 Finals run is probably the best example of that dichotomy: as underdogs to the Spurs, they stepped up in a big way. Favored over the Heat, they buckled like a belt. So as far as I’m concerned, the fact that many NBA pundits are predicting the Mavs will either tumble into the lottery or just squeak into the playoffs is a good thing. For the first time since maybe 2005, the Mavs have the element of surprise. I like it.

Also good: Avery Johnson is gone. Now, don’t get me wrong–Avery was an excellent coach. But he is the kind of coach (like Larry Brown) with a shelf life. You need a guy like him to set a standard. Eventually, however, everyone will tune him out, and he’s gotta go. Adam brought up an interesting idea the other day: Avery didn’t have enough distance from his playing days, going from player to head coach in less than a season. I think there’s merit to that, especially in light of how he handled his old position (point guard). I like that they didn’t replace Avery with a so-called player’s coach. In fact, Rick Carlisle is sort of like what I imagine Avery can be in a few years, after he’s learned a bit of humility.
There are still concerns. They haven’t had a good starting shooting guard since before Michael Finley died. I’m not sure Antoine Wright is the answer, but at least Carlisle is trying to find out. (Avery must have forgotten Wright was included in the Jason Kidd trade.) Josh Howard is coming off a summer of controversy, and a not-great finish to last season. Kidd has the whiff of decomposition to him. And Devean George remains on the team.

I think Josh bounces back. I think Kidd will not be great, but solid might be enough. If some of the other offseason acquisitions pan out, or I figure a way around the restraining order, George might not see much playing time.

More than anything, I’m excited because of what happened to Dirk after Kidd was brought in, and what could happen now that he’s free from Avery. I think he could turn into a hybrid of Nellie Dirk (freewheeling, three-shooting, crazy, uncomfortable low fist-pumping) and Avery Dirk (living at the elbow, playing more of an all-around game, crazy, uncomfortable low fist-pumping). That is still a player that plenty of teams have a hard time matching up with.

So what do I think? 50-32 sounds right. But remember: I am absolutely, 100 percent, season-ticket-having in the tank for the Mavs. Take that with the same grain of salt you would when you see my NCAA bracket every year, with UT on top.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 07:08 AM   #11
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Continue to like this guy...If he can instill a nastiness in this team (dirk you need to take a lead here) it would be a very nice accomplishment. And be really valuable.

http://www.star-telegram.com/287/story/992193.html
Quote:
Mavericks still have work to do

By JEFF CAPLAN
jcaplan@star-telegram.com
DALLAS — If it appeared that the Dallas Mavericks’ first team had a solid showing in building a 23-point lead before Tuesday’s eventual collapse in the fourth quarter against Chicago, coach Rick Carlisle has some news.

"There are times when being at a game in person," he said, "can create an illusion."

He noted 20 turnovers is "something we can’t accept."

He pointed out 30 and 36 points given up, respectively, in the third and fourth quarters are "losing numbers."

And he ticked off conditioning issues: "You have to be at a higher level of conditioning. We’ll get there."

The Mavericks’ preseason wraps up tonight at home against Indiana.

One of the last teams to start the regular season, the Mavericks will have a full week to fine-tune before the Houston Rockets come to town for the season opener.

"We’re still a long way from where we need to be as far as our attention to detail at both ends," Carlisle said. "We’ve got to get better."

While turnovers have been troublesome, offensive firepower is strong. Dirk Nowitzki and Josh Howard have looked good and Brandon Bass is providing additional scoring punch beyond Jason Terry.

Issues arise defensively, where Nowitzki calls the team a step slow. The Mavericks are determined to run, but not at the expense of stingy defense. Carlisle is preaching defensive stops and rebounding as the trigger for the transition game.

"Defensively we’ve got a lot of work to do," Nowitzki said. "Our goal was to have fun offensively, to be a moving team, but to stay solid defensively.

"That’s one thing we didn’t want to give up. In that area we’re a step slow. Hopefully, we’ll be pretty sharp when the season starts."

Tonight’s exhibition finale could mean starters and key reserves playing longer and possibly in an end-of-game situation if one arises. Mavs regulars have not played in crunch-time scenarios so far.

"We have to find out which guys are really ready to contribute on a team that wants to contend for a title," Carlisle said.

Mostly, Carlisle will be looking for a team-wide defensive disposition, a nastiness that he talked about at the start of training camp.

"We have to become more steadfast about bringing it on a consistent basis," Carlisle said.

"And you can’t let our aggressiveness and intent to create a fastbreak game offensively erode us defensively, and that’s what happened [against Chicago] during a lot of stretches in the game."

Down to 15

The Mavs cut rookies Reyshawn Terry, JaJuan Smith and Cheyne Gadson on Wednesday, trimming the roster to 15 with 14 players signed to guaranteed contracts.

The wild card remains injured point guard Keith McLeod, who will finish the preseason without playing. The Mavs could use insurance at point guard and they’d like to give McLeod a chance to secure the final spot. But he’ll have to get healthy soon.

"We have 15 [players]," Rick Carlisle said, "for now."

Catching onto Kidd

In five games played, Jason Kidd is averaging 6.0 assists and 4.0 turnovers.

But, Rick Carlisle said players are becoming more adept to Kidd’s ability to direct passes before the receiver realizes he’s open.

"The biggest thing is if you run, he’ll put the ball on the numbers to you," Carlisle said. "He’ll put you in position to attack or make something happen."
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 10-23-2008, 09:10 AM   #12
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Here is the problem I see because of the defense not where Carlisle wants it to be. Carlisle hits it right on the head. The defense does not have the intensity it needs to have. There are still too many players hacking at the ball on defense. Dirk does this alot as well, I would rather see our players man up and just defend with strength with the upper body and move their feet. We are trying to get into the running style to keep up with Kidd, so we have spent alot of time on uptempo plays. Problem is that you cant get into the running game taking the ball out of the basket. I have not seen too many teams in the pre-season attack us constantly with the pick and roll, so I really would love to know if we have made the proper adjustments on defending the pick/roll. Carlise's teams have been very good at defending the pick/roll, so I wonder if we have the right players in place mentally to execute his plans? I would figure that we will see a heavy dose of T-Mac/Yao pick/roll in our first home game. I think this will set the tone on how teams attack our defense. IMO.
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2008, 09:13 AM   #13
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
this is FF1 and I approve this thread.
ff1 associates with known terrorists

but....go Ricky C! cautious optimism...i am using that term a good deal lately.

Last edited by nikeball; 10-23-2008 at 09:13 AM.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2008, 11:19 PM   #14
The Franchise
Banned

The Franchise is infamous around these partsThe Franchise is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
The mavs were not nearly as energetic opening the game defensively as Rick wants. Did he blow a gasket, question someone's leadership, manhood, talk about how he did it??

No...he quietly worked their asses off.

The differences between the littlest napoleon couldn't be more stark.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcont...e.2de73c8.html
If you think that is going to make a difference I could not feel more sorry for you.
The Franchise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 09:26 AM   #15
dude1394
Guru

Continue to like this guy.

Quote:
DALLAS — Dirk Nowitzki was joking, presumably, when he asked to get NBA Players Association head Billy Hunter on the phone to log a complaint about practice length.

"I’d be happy to talk to him," Dallas Mavericks coach Rick Carlisle said. "I’d be happy to get out of here an hour earlier, believe me. ... If we were playing as well as we should, [practice] wouldn’t be this long, I promise you that."

Carlisle is no longer as laid-back as players made him seem at the beginning of training camp. With the regular-season opener against Houston creeping up Thursday, Carlisle’s sharp focus has turned to defense, defensive rebounding and repeating drills until done correctly.

On Monday, the Mavs couldn’t close out a drill designed to last five or six minutes, so it dragged on for 25, Carlisle said. A full seven-day lull between the end of the preseason and the start of the regular season, Carlisle surmised, has compromised player concentration, leading to poor execution in some drills and thus extended time on the court.

"Heck, yeah, they’re long," forward Brandon Bass said after another practice Monday that extended nearly three hours. "He’s trying to get us to compete and become mentally tougher. So if that’s what we’ve got to do to get to the next level, then I’m with it, and I know all the guys are with it."

The Mavs finished the preseason Thursday with consecutive losses that included displeasing double-negatives: giving up 223 points and being outrebounded 101-89.

In the new up-tempo offense, Carlisle has preached that the Mavs will be in trouble if they allow the transition offense to erode defensive principles.

"That’s why there aren’t a lot of running teams that are really good defensive teams," Carlisle said. "Defensive rebounding has to be a constant, because on nights when your shots aren’t going in, that’s what holds you in games."

Injury report

Point guard J.J. Barea (bruised right knee) and swingman Jerry Stackhouse (plantar fasciitis) both practiced Monday.

"They seem to be getting better," Rick Carlisle said.

Devean George remained out with a left hand injury.
Old 10-28-2008, 09:30 AM   #16
sike
The Preacha

"Devean George remained out with a left hand injury. "

Mysterious

Old 10-28-2008, 10:53 AM   #17
Silk Smoov
Banned

Silk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to beholdSilk Smoov is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
"Devean George remained out with a left hand injury. "

Mysterious
I thought he was right handed?
Silk Smoov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2008, 10:55 AM   #18
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silk Smoov View Post
I thought he was right handed?
I expect many mysterious injuries with DG this season...

Old 10-28-2008, 11:20 AM   #19
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I expect many mysterious injuries with DG this season...
Yes please.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2008, 03:21 PM   #20
dude1394
Guru

Talk to the staff...what a concept?

Quote:
The plus-minus totals for the Mavs' reserves in the loss to the Rockets pretty much sum up how bad the bench was.

Jason Terry -- minus-16 in 30:56

Brandon Bass -- minus-14 in 24:14

Jerry Stackhouse -- minus-21 in 17:47

DeSagana Diop -- minus-18 in 10:52

Feel free to jump to conclusions about how J.J. Barea is a better backup point guard than Jet, or about how Gerald Green should get off the bench instead of watching Stack stink it up. Just know that Rick Carlisle will be a bit more patient.

He definitely wasn't about to make any major changes minutes after the game.

"Ten minutes after the game is not the time to do an analysis," Carlisle said last night. "I've got to look at the tape. I have to get up tomorrow when my perspective is probably a little bit different andtalk to the staff. We will figure it out. You know, we've got enough good players."
Old 10-31-2008, 07:26 PM   #21
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

don't tell me about the labor, show me the baby.
Old 10-31-2008, 07:56 PM   #22
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
don't tell me about the labor, show me the baby.
positive rep
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:37 AM   #23
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

I dont like him~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2008, 07:58 AM   #24
seelenjaeger
Diamond Member

seelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to allseelenjaeger is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
Talk to the staff...what a concept?
AJ talked to his staff alot ... his staff consists of his mirror, the photograph of AJ on his desk and his answering machine ...