Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 11-10-2006, 03:17 AM   #1
decks
Banned

decks is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Center issues

I'd rather have ANY of these guys as starting center, backup c, or backup pf.

fotsis
http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...e=27&pcode=BEZ

d. lav
http://www.ulebcup.com/ulebcup/home/...e=22&pcode=BWK

kambala
http://www.euroleague.net/competitio...e=35&pcode=ARW

k. lav
http://www.ulebcup.com/ulebcup/home/...e=22&pcode=BLH
decks is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2006, 03:26 AM   #2
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Good for you.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 03:36 AM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

the real problem with this team is our jumpshooting. I say we get the best three point shooter in europe. He dominated the shot with Virtus Bologna, helped his country get silver in the 2000 olympics and was a European allstar not once but twice (98-99). The guy is incredibly overlooked just because he's white and eats cheese. God, why won't the NBA give Antoine Rigadeau a chance!?!
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 03:37 AM   #4
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

Your wasting your time on this board, you could be a scout for the Mavs and find these players that no other teams have scouted, thus the reason these players are not in the NBA. While I dont know you I would put me money on Donnie to know if there are any Euro big men out there. He found one one time named Dirk or something so I think he might know a thing or two
Old 11-10-2006, 08:53 AM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Please banish this bandwidth-waster the the trade section.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:19 AM   #6
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

every single one of them sucks like you do...

Kaspars Kambala? Fotsis? Are you freaking kidding me? Spares.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:29 AM   #7
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by decks

Oh good! Are you planning on putting up your own team? What will the name be? Cool.

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:43 AM   #8
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

I've been away for a while, but its good to know, I can still come back to this nugget of comedic gold.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:46 AM   #9
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
I've been away for a while, but its good to know, I can still come back to this nugget of comedic gold.
LOL

Old 11-10-2006, 09:46 AM   #10
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

not this guy again.....
Old 11-10-2006, 09:48 AM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
you've been missed, aex....I mean...you are usually the one putting up these kinds of threads right?

our center rotation is fine and only gets better with a healthy DJ.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:49 AM   #12
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
you've been missed, aex....I mean...you are usually the one putting up these kinds of threads right?

our center rotation is fine and only gets better with a healthy DJ.
indeed. where is pavel when you need him? he's going to revolutionize the game.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 09:50 AM   #13
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Yeah right on Sike. Cant wait for DJ to get back.

Old 11-10-2006, 12:33 PM   #14
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

By God decks is onto something.
But lets not stop there, We can trade in all our players (except Dirk) for european guys.
In fact we could change our name to the Dallas WeSurrender, and all our uniforms could be speedos and we can play all our home games at a villa in Tuscany and on Thursdays we can meet at decks' house for a wine and cheese tasting.
Old 11-10-2006, 01:59 PM   #15
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

DECKS YOU NEED TO GO A LITTLE EASY ON THE METHAMPHEDAMINE!

YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL!

P.S. Isn't DJ considered a Euro?
Old 11-10-2006, 02:06 PM   #16
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by birdsanctuary
DECKS YOU NEED TO GO A LITTLE EASY ON THE METHAMPHEDAMINE!

YOU'RE OUT OF CONTROL!

LOL...DJ is African

But we have probably combined the Best 3 centers in the league...you can say what ever you want about Damp but he is a trued center and plays good against true center like Shaq and other, Diop is close to a true center...hes more mobile and a better scorer than Damp, DJ he a beast...plays good D and can score...just needs maybe another year to get it all right....so i dont see a center proble...if we have one its a sg/scoring problem.

The onlt team tht may be ahead of us in the center position might be Miami with Shaq and Mourning..but thye gettin old

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS

Last edited by AxdemxO; 11-10-2006 at 02:07 PM.
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2006, 10:09 PM   #17
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
By God decks is onto something.
But lets not stop there, We can trade in all our players (except Dirk) for european guys.
In fact we could change our name to the Dallas WeSurrender, and all our uniforms could be speedos and we can play all our home games at a villa in Tuscany and on Thursdays we can meet at decks' house for a wine and cheese tasting.
Not bad an idea! When do we start?

Quote:
Yeah, I think so. He's Belgian, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
LOL...DJ is African
Afro by blood, Belgian by nationality. Unless they moved Belgium to Africa.

Last edited by mqywaaah; 11-10-2006 at 10:17 PM.
Old 11-11-2006, 12:15 AM   #18
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I know he played in Belgium...but hes from Congo...or could i be mistakin

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:20 AM   #19
kriD
Platinum Member

kriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to allkriD is a name known to all

From Wikipedia:
Quote:
Early life

D.J. Mbenga lived in Congo for seventeen years as the son of a family involved in the Congolese government. When his father's term was over, the new regime hunted down everyone who worked for the previous leaders. His father died due to unknown circumstances and it is unclear if the new regime were the ones behind it. During the war between the Tutsis and the Hutus D.J. was falsely accused of being Tutsi and was put in a prison with execution waiting on him in the long run. In the year 1999, after a whole nine months being heavily mistreated in prison, D.J. managed to escape after his brother bribed one of the prison guards. Fearing for their lives, D.J. and his mother got on a flight out of Congo as soon as possible. The first available flight happened to lead him to Belgium where they were given political asylum. Later on, he would also pick up the Belgian nationality. Once in Belgium, D.J. stayed at an asylum centre in the town of Kapellen, where he was spotted on the streets by former Belgian basketball legend Willy Steveniers. Impressed by his physical appearance, he offered to teach D.J. the game of basketball. In the time to come, Steveniers would serve as D.J.'s personal basketball mentor as well as substitute father. The duo's dream of D.J. once playing in the NBA came reality in 2004, when he joined the Dallas Mavericks after spending a few years in various Belgian basketball leagues.
kriD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 03:48 AM   #20
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Wow.... quite a story.... Makes me wonder how old he is... and if the reported age is the true age...

edit: n/m - Wiki reports him born in 1980.... 26.... and to have lived a life like that.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 11-11-2006 at 03:50 AM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 04:12 AM   #21
decks
Banned

yeah, our underachieving african stiff centers are so wonderful and accomplished! they're double digit players all the way. bwahahahaha!!!

i seriously doubt any of our c's would be putting in 26 points against team usa like k. lavrinovic did. =)

shit, one of our centers was in the crap belgian league. another didn't even play in college.

great scouting donnie!

bwahahahhaha!
Old 11-11-2006, 04:14 AM   #22
decks
Banned

retard said;
>Kaspars Kambala?

kaspars kambala would eat diop for breakfast, primate.

diop wouldn't even make euroleague. lofl
Old 11-11-2006, 05:28 AM   #23
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO
LOL...DJ is African

But we have probably combined the Best 3 centers in the league...you can say what ever you want about Damp but he is a trued center and plays good against true center like Shaq and other, Diop is close to a true center...hes more mobile and a better scorer than Damp, DJ he a beast...plays good D and can score...just needs maybe another year to get it all right....so i dont see a center proble...if we have one its a sg/scoring problem.

The onlt team tht may be ahead of us in the center position might be Miami with Shaq and Mourning..but thye gettin old
And that is the flaw in the thinking of the people who use the mavs supporting cast to say dirk shouldnt be mvp and act like dallas is unbeatable. Houston is light years ahead of dallas at center. I think dallas is definitely top 10 at the center position but the idea that because our 2nd and 3rd string centers are better than other 2nd and 3rd string centers is nowhere near as important as other starting centers being better than ours..
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 08:24 PM   #24
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

All the trolls fit into a mold here on D-M.com

1) The 12 year old fans of other teams (Rockets, Spurs, Heat, Suns, etc)

2) The racist, pro-european guy with the poor grammar

3) the really obnoxious, anti other-poster who comes and tries to make a name for him/herself with vulgarity
Old 11-11-2006, 08:36 PM   #25
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

I just figured it was credit x-spurt reincarnated and blew him off.

Last edited by Drbio; 11-11-2006 at 08:39 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2006, 11:08 PM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

O RLY?
Old 11-12-2006, 12:00 AM   #27
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/ima...ine=1160124897

Last edited by Drbio; 11-12-2006 at 12:01 AM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2006, 08:32 AM   #28
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by decks
yeah, our underachieving african stiff centers are so wonderful and accomplished! they're double digit players all the way. bwahahahaha!!!

i seriously doubt any of our c's would be putting in 26 points against team usa like k. lavrinovic did. =)

shit, one of our centers was in the crap belgian league. another didn't even play in college.

great scouting donnie!

bwahahahhaha!
you sir are retarded.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:19 PM   #29
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
you sir are retarded.
Decks is certifiably incompetent to stand trial.

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 11-14-2006 at 09:21 PM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:48 PM   #30
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kriD
From Wikipedia Early life

D.J. Mbenga lived in Congo for seventeen years as the son of a family involved in the Congolese government. When his father's term was over, the new regime hunted down everyone who worked for the previous leaders. His father died due to unknown circumstances and it is unclear if the new regime were the ones behind it. During the war between the Tutsis and the Hutus D.J. was falsely accused of being Tutsi and was put in a prison with execution waiting on him in the long run. In the year 1999, after a whole nine months being heavily mistreated in prison, D.J. managed to escape after his brother bribed one of the prison guards. Fearing for their lives, D.J. and his mother got on a flight out of Congo as soon as possible. The first available flight happened to lead him to Belgium where they were given political asylum. Later on, he would also pick up the Belgian nationality. Once in Belgium, D.J. stayed at an asylum centre in the town of Kapellen, where he was spotted on the streets by former Belgian basketball legend Willy Steveniers. Impressed by his physical appearance, he offered to teach D.J. the game of basketball. In the time to come, Steveniers would serve as D.J.'s personal basketball mentor as well as substitute father. The duo's dream of D.J. once playing in the NBA came reality in 2004, when he joined the Dallas Mavericks after spending a few years in various Belgian basketball leagues.
That's incredible
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2006, 09:49 PM   #31
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Decks is certifiably incompetent to stand trial.

LOL
Old 11-15-2006, 12:25 AM   #32
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

premature thread much?

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 11-15-2006, 02:49 AM   #33
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
premature thread much?
Dude!! You said you wouldn't tell anybody!

Oh wait.. you said thread.
Old 11-15-2006, 02:53 AM   #34
sike
The Preacha

ewwwwwwwww.

Old 11-19-2006, 11:18 PM   #35
Dirkgreatness
Platinum Member

Dirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to beholdDirkgreatness is a splendid one to behold

how about tht guy Sun MingMing hes like 7'9.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOKnw6p1qC0
Old 11-20-2006, 02:09 AM   #36
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness

Dang! That huge dude is gimonstrous!

Edit

Last edited by mqywaaah; 11-20-2006 at 02:10 AM.
Old 11-20-2006, 11:25 AM   #37
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

If Wang Zsi-Zsi stayed in Dallas, we'd already have the best Chinese basketball player in the world. I'll pass on the stilted cripple... No offense of course to crippled people...

Wang's manager = dumbass
Old 11-20-2006, 11:59 AM   #38
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkgreatness

forget Yao-- thats twice the Ming
Old 11-21-2006, 06:51 AM   #39
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

Yeah.... I think Zhi Zhi has got some game in him. Best chinese basketball player in the world... LOL

Last edited by mqywaaah; 11-21-2006 at 06:55 AM.
Old 11-21-2006, 10:54 AM   #40
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Yeah.... I think Zhi Zhi has got some game in him. Best chinese basketball player in the world... LOL
His development was on the right path with Dallas... he would have developed into a nice complement to Dirk... Twin Towers...

Last edited by birdsanctuary; 11-21-2006 at 10:54 AM.
birdsanctuary is offline   Reply With Quote