Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-24-2001, 02:07 PM   #1
Mavs_Whiner

Mavs_Whiner is on a distinguished road

C'mon Mavs fans.... don't let me down, we can whine louder than this! Whaaaaaaaaaa.... it's not fair.......... 8.5 seconds.............. Dirk really got fouled (don't look at the replay... the tape was doctored!!!) Juwan IS a good rebounder............. The Jazz dietary staff have slipped tapeworms into the Missionary Impossible's gatorade!!!!!!!!
Mavs_Whiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-24-2001, 03:43 PM   #2
Jordan23TX

Jordan23TX is on a distinguished road

You mormons have to get off on something ....nothing else going on in Salt Lake ... What kills me is the Jazz are the most whiner team in the NBA .... & we are trying to push them for second...
Old 04-24-2001, 04:30 PM   #3
giostar

giostar will become famous soon enoughgiostar will become famous soon enough

I dont believe that Ive seen anyone here whine about anything. I think most of us here are anxiously awaiting tonight saying that if all this stuff went wrong, and Utah could barely win game one... Imagine if we bring our A game! Or even our B game. I don't believe for one minute that Stockton is going to able to have a repeat performance like he did on Saturday, and I dont see anyone else killing us. Sure Malone will get his points, but we will win!
giostar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2001, 05:36 PM   #4
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

Wait a minute, why are the Mormons coming here to berate their hometown hero?
Old 04-24-2001, 05:39 PM   #5
scooterj5
Golden Member

scooterj5 is on a distinguished road

Jazz are gonna be worse than the Bulls, and everyone else in a couple of years.
Old 04-24-2001, 05:42 PM   #6
scooterj5
Golden Member

Hey Mavs whiner , you wanna see what Utah fans do... I saw this is another message board,
---
Just got back to the hotel after the game and my daughter and I are traumatized!!!. Jazz fans are just as brutal as their players. Left our seats for a few minutes in the third quarter, but my daughter regained her strength and was ready for more abuse.
Wish we could have held on for the "W", so they would have had to watch us walk out victorious.

The fans in front of us apologized for the rudeness of the rest, but it was not enough to keep my daughter from tears!. Now I want to stay to see the Mavs kick some major "butt" on Tuesday.

BTW, tickets are available on the street corner in front of Delta Center. Come on down Mavs Fans !!!
----
Old 04-24-2001, 05:43 PM   #7
scooterj5
Golden Member

Are you still so proud of the behaviour of your fans?
Old 04-24-2001, 06:00 PM   #8
Mavs_Whiner

Mavs_Whiner is on a distinguished road

Damn Jazz fans........... They flop whenever they go get their popcorn at the Delta Center and they are always slapping at underacheiving ushers when they think no one is looking. Why just the other day Jim Rome had a caller who said that Karl Malone elbowed a Dallas ball boy in the groin because he wouldn't join the Junior NRA! This HAS GOT TO STOP! I don't know about y'all, but I think that if we give Eisley a can of pepper-spray and we can get him to go out on the court and do that "Deer in the headlights" look he's so good at, maybe he can soak down the statistician during a time out and we can tell everone it was Stockton (They'd believe it too, because everone knows that Stockton is still mad about the whole Bruno Sundov getting waived deal).

MAVS in 2001!
Mavs_Whiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2001, 06:12 PM   #9
scooterj5
Golden Member

Shut up you asshole. You are obviously proud of making little girls cry.

All I got to say to you is fuck you.
Old 04-25-2001, 02:38 PM   #10
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

What are the odds that Mr. Whiner is merely a new personality of someone who posts (or has posted here) in the past? I say they are pretty high... Does the IP address look legit DJ?
Old 04-25-2001, 03:13 PM   #11
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

Dude, who the hell are you? What the hell is wrong with you? Don't come in here talkin all that noise.
Old 04-25-2001, 04:57 PM   #12
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Yea his ip checks out ok, though I'm pretty sure that's a fake e-mail addy he used to sign up with. I still haven't had time to get the mail server working so e-mail verification isn't an option right now.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote