Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-19-2003, 09:47 PM   #1
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough
Default Were you a girlie girl?

Enough of your political bickering. Let's try this one...

If you voluntarily wore a dress on any other day than Sunday, you might have been a girlie girl.

If you never caught a bee, ran a piece of thread through it and flew that SOB around like a kite, you might have been a girlie girl.

If you never shot a BB gun, you might have been a girlie girl.

If you never played bulldog, you might have been a girlie girl.

If you've never baited your own hook, you might have been a girlie girl.

If you never learned to make a spit ball that would stick on its target, you might have been a girlie girl.

If you never tried to dig your own swimming pool and fill it with the water hose, only to end up with a mud hole instead, you might have been a girlie girl.

If your mother wasn't always reminding you of the things little ladies did and did not do, you might have been a girlie girl.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-19-2003, 09:51 PM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Were you a girlie girl?

Quote:
If you voluntarily wore a dress on any other day than Sunday, you might have been a girlie girl.
Well Dennis Rodman meets this description, does that mean he's a girlie girl? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-19-2003, 09:53 PM   #3
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

yes....yes it does...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2003, 10:23 PM   #4
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Were you a girlie girl?

Quote:
Were you a girlie girl?
Are they different than the no-girlie girls when are grown? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2003, 12:30 AM   #5
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

"If you never caught a bee, ran a piece of thread through it and flew that SOB around like a kite, you might have been a girlie girl."

That sounds like fun.
Old 11-20-2003, 10:30 AM   #6
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Fun idea!

If you voluntarily wore a dress on any other day than Sunday, you might have been a girlie girl. Girlie on this count

If you never caught a bee, ran a piece of thread through it and flew that SOB around like a kite, you might have been a girlie girl.
Girlie on this one too

If you never shot a BB gun, you might have been a girlie girl. Can I get extra credit if I also shot rifles? Not girlie.

If you never played bulldog, you might have been a girlie girl. What's bulldog? Girlie

If you've never baited your own hook, you might have been a girlie girl. Not girlie

If you never learned to make a spit ball that would stick on its target, you might have been a girlie girl. Girlie

If you never tried to dig your own swimming pool and fill it with the water hose, only to end up with a mud hole instead, you might have been a girlie girl. Girlie

If your mother wasn't always reminding you of the things little ladies did and did not do, you might have been a girlie girl. Not girlie

5 out of 8. I guess I'm girlie.

I'm not sure how to feel about this... (?) [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 11:22 AM   #7
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

I know I seem rather girlie most of the time, but in my own defense I came up with a list of my own:

If you rode dirt bikes down the side of a gully, you are not a girlie girl.

If you've been bucked off of the same horse 4 times...

If you've ever been chased by a maddened bull, or kicked in the forehead by a yearling bull - you're not a girlie girl.

If you regularly roller skated down stairways...

If you wound up in the hospital from a concussion after taking part in dog piling someone... Well, that might mean you're a girlie girl. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-20-2003, 11:32 AM   #8
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

7 to 6. You were not girlie, Smiles. I still don't know either if it is bad or good.

Well, at least you look very womanlie nowadays. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 11-20-2003, 11:52 AM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: southern_sweets
Enough of your political bickering. Let's try this one...

If you voluntarily wore a dress on any other day than Sunday, you might have been a girlie girl. never wore a dress, does a skirt count?

If you never caught a bee, ran a piece of thread through it and flew that SOB around like a kite, you might have been a girlie girl. can't say i've ever even heard of this

If you never shot a BB gun, you might have been a girlie girl. who hasn't shot a bb gun?

If you never played bulldog, you might have been a girlie girl. never heard of 'playing bulldog

If you've never baited your own hook, you might have been a girlie girl. never baited my own hook,...fishing's overrated

If you never learned to make a spit ball that would stick on its target, you might have been a girlie girl. spitballs are overrated. I preferred spear grass

If you never tried to dig your own swimming pool and fill it with the water hose, only to end up with a mud hole instead, you might have been a girlie girl. I don't think I was ever this unintellligent even as a 4 or 5 year old

If your mother wasn't always reminding you of the things little ladies did and did not do, you might have been a girlie girl. can't say my mother ever reminded me to act more like a lady or anything else. However, when I was three or four, I remember my sister trying to get me to act more like a girl. She wanted a younger sister. Does that count? Maybe that explains the nun avatar
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2003, 01:19 AM   #10
dallas_esq
Golden Member

dallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the roughdallas_esq is a jewel in the rough

Um, Murphy, aren't you a guy? I think this was intended for girls...