Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-25-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of
Default Do we have a crowd????

It seems to me like the Dallas crowd is seriously lacking compared to the rest of the crowds I have seen in the playoffs. Not only because we have no color-out theme, but even in the intensity.

The NO crowd who was critiqued all season long seems much more intense than Dallas'. Ever since 06 we have lost any crowd edge we have. I don't know if it's because fans are being priced out, but it sucks. You need a crowd to carry on a team to a win or two, and we have no crowd at all right now. Not only is the team lacking in energy, so is the crowd.
endrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I think the crowd is quite nonchalant.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:42 PM   #3
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the Crowd really sucks sometimes imo, in most other crowds that punk Chris paul and the moron David west would have been booed every time they touched the ball but not in the AAC. I think the fans are usually nervous during games.
Old 04-25-2008, 10:47 PM   #4
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

ya i've noticed this. the fans seem to lack the same intensity. come on guys, help the mavs! I wish I could but I live in Seattle lol
Old 04-25-2008, 10:52 PM   #5
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

Get to the game and change it then.

I was there tonight and the AAC was rocking harder than I've seen it all season. It probably still wasn't as crazy as New Orleans though - just a different type of crowd I think.
thurst0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 10:59 PM   #6
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Cuban needs to put those plastic clappers under everyone's seat again... or something like the Kings cowbells. (Man those were annoying. Almost ruined the Will Ferrell Saturday night live skit for me.)

How about kazoos? I bet 50,000 kazoos would sound downright intimidating.

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:00 PM   #7
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

It's corporate DFW.

You can't change it. Just deal with it.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:02 PM   #8
endrity
Platinum Member

endrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud ofendrity has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurst0509

I was there tonight and the AAC was rocking harder than I've seen it all season. It probably still wasn't as crazy as New Orleans though - just a different type of crowd I think.
If I lived in Dallas I would.

I have seen the AAC rock a lot more in previous years. I think the crowd here is sort of used to the success - if that's what you mean by different.
I'd still have an arena that cheers every basket like it's the last and that boos every opponent and a call they get.

Watching on TV the crowd seemed really weak to be honest. Maybe they need the Spurs to get up on their chairs, but we gotta get there first.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:04 PM   #9
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
It's corporate DFW.

Yeah I kinda gather that. It's really too bad. They said that the same thing happened to GS this year after last year's success. They drew in the rich guys and they priced out the crazy fans that had been there throughout the bad years, and that really were rocking their arena against us last year.

Seems like a similiar thing has happened in Dallas. It's probably the 'trendy' thing to do now.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:06 PM   #10
Stylistic
Golden Member

Stylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of lightStylistic is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
It's corporate DFW.

I think this is a Texas thing. Not just DFW. But back in the day earlier in this decade, the crowd use to be rockin.

Last edited by Stylistic; 04-25-2008 at 11:07 PM.
Stylistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:15 PM   #11
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Humble Billy should scream out some conservative rants about Hillary, anti-life, less taxes, more guns for everyone etc during timeouts. That might fire them up a bit.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:22 PM   #12
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by thurst0509

Hear hear. Nothing worse than a bunch of folks sitting on their arse bitching about the crowd imo. Color outs are a gimmick, that crowd was a-rocking.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:38 PM   #13
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Color outs are for the establishment. Dallas is too cool for school.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:45 PM   #14
#1MavsFan
Golden Member

#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all#1MavsFan is a name known to all

Quote:
It's corporate DFW.

Agreed although today the AAC was rocking much more than it usually does.
#1MavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:48 PM   #15
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the game tonight and I thought the crowd was great. Maybe it doesn't translate onto TV.
Old 04-25-2008, 11:51 PM   #16
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran
I was at the game tonight and I thought the crowd was great. Maybe it doesn't translate onto TV.
We beat that ass, didn't we?
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2008, 11:53 PM   #17
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
We beat that ass, didn't we?
I thought we tapped it real good!
Old 04-26-2008, 12:04 AM   #18
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes we did.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 04-26-2008, 12:21 AM   #19
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

I love beating, then tapping.
Old 04-26-2008, 02:40 AM   #20
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

The problem is that the upper bowl and those areas are rockin, and thats where (I assume) most of us normally sit. The lower bowl is pretty dead, but thats what shows on TV. Thats why those at the game think its wild, and those at home think it looks weak.
Old 04-26-2008, 06:18 AM   #21
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey
The problem is that the upper bowl and those areas are rockin, and thats where (I assume) most of us normally sit. The lower bowl is pretty dead, but thats what shows on TV. Thats why those at the game think its wild, and those at home think it looks weak.
Maybe that's it. I see very little emotion from the guys in the lower bowl. Again, all I want is some 06 crowds. I know we could never have something like the Oracle Arena crows.
Old 04-26-2008, 07:30 AM   #22
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

I know what the AAC needs..

*drum rolls*

they need a heavy dose of MQYWAAAH!!!!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 07:53 AM   #23
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey
Well again I didn't see it that way. I thought the place was pretty up last night. Anyway, "rockin" is in the eye of the beholder I guess.
Old 04-26-2008, 08:07 AM   #24
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

upper bowl was definitely boisterous (as usual) last night.

as for the color-out, well, i think some of the blame falls on cubes there. why? well, i'm pretty sure that the warriors gave every fan the hideous yellow shirt last year, which makes a color-out pretty easy; selling t-shirts for $20 and expecting the whole crowd to buy one, you're not going to get everyone involved. especially when the shirts say "RPL" on them. my wife asked what the hell RPL meant, and I told her "rowdy proud loud." her response: "how queer."
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:45 AM   #25
littlelibo

littlelibo is a jewel in the roughlittlelibo is a jewel in the roughlittlelibo is a jewel in the rough

I can't believe this thread exists... I was at the game (as I have every playoff game ever played at the AAC) and the crowd was great!!!!

I sit in the lower bowl, and last night was as loud as I have heard in a long time.... TV does not give you an accurate idea....
littlelibo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 09:59 AM   #26
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Well they were all supppose to wear blue.... looks like no one bought the shirts except for cuban.
MaVs 41 BaLler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:22 AM   #27
thurst0509

thurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to allthurst0509 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
upper bowl was definitely boisterous (as usual) last night.

as for the color-out, well, i think some of the blame falls on cubes there. why? well, i'm pretty sure that the warriors gave every fan the hideous yellow shirt last year, which makes a color-out pretty easy; selling t-shirts for $20 and expecting the whole crowd to buy one, you're not going to get everyone involved. especially when the shirts say "RPL" on them. my wife asked what the hell RPL meant, and I told her "rowdy proud loud." her response: "how queer."
Agreed. And as if that wasn't bad enough, the fan shops sold out of shirts.

I didn't wear a blue shirt because I half-expected them to be given out at the door. I was going to buy one at the fan shop if they didn't give them out. but when I got to the fan shop, they told me they were sold out...
thurst0509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:34 AM   #28
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan
Yeah the Crowd really sucks sometimes imo, in most other crowds that punk Chris paul and the moron David west would have been booed every time they touched the ball but not in the AAC. I think the fans are usually nervous during games.
I guess Dirk has to tell the fans who to boo because they seemed willing to do it Finley after every possession. The end result ended up being Finley playing out of his mind so maybe the fans have it right this time lol.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:56 AM   #29
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

The crowd is good, it's not going to be like the crowds of a few years ago with Nash/Fin/Dirk against the Kings or even as good as the reunion rowdies, but we have a pretty good homecourt--just check our record. That's what it comes down to, yes?

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 10:59 AM   #30
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
The crowd is good, it's not going to be like the crowds of a few years ago with Nash/Fin/Dirk against the Kings or even as good as the reunion rowdies, but we have a pretty good homecourt--just check our record. That's what it comes down to, yes?
That's kinda my point. I have heard that the AAC has a very high ceiling which makes it hard to get really loud in there, but I remember that we have had better crowds in the past at the AAC as well. NO has had a better crowd, on TV at least.

It would be great to at least once have a crowd like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCn-8...eature=related
Old 04-26-2008, 11:01 AM   #31
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by endrity
That's kinda my point. I have heard that the AAC has a very high ceiling which makes it hard to get really loud in there, but I remember that we have had better crowds in the past at the AAC as well. NO has had a better crowd, on TV at least.

It would be great to at least once have a crowd like this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BCn-8...eature=related
We all know futbol crowds are the best, but even Euro Basketball crowds > NBA crowds.

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:09 AM   #32
endrity
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
We all know futbol crowds are the best, but even Euro Basketball crowds > NBA crowds.
Yeah, check out Gate 13 from reigning Euroleague champions Panathinaikos.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:34 AM   #33
stoble

stoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nicestoble is just really nice

I thought I saw a commercial advertising a blue out with free t-shirts, but there were no free shirts to be found. What the heck?

Well who cares about the Blue out, it would have been cool though. I agree with the upper sections vs. lower sections assessment. I was in the upper seats and i started losing my voice before half time. How hard is it to yell "lets go mavs" or "defense." I would like to hear the "Defense" chants be so loud that it is like a college game, where the opponent feels the pressure on every possession. Maybe next game... C'mon everyone "DEEEEEEFENSE!!!!!"
stoble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 11:53 AM   #34
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I was at the game last night and the crowd was fantastic. They're too pretentious with their refusal to wear a t-shirt, but the energy in there is electric.

So, to answer your question--no, it's just you. The Mavs crowd is great.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:21 PM   #35
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
I was at the game last night and the crowd was fantastic. They're too pretentious with their refusal to wear a t-shirt, but the energy in there is electric.

So, to answer your question--no, it's just you. The Mavs crowd is great.
Well I don't think he's nto saying the crowd is bad I just think he's comparing to other city's in the postseason and this arena doesn't compare. I never really put too much into it because everyone said it was due to how the arena was built so I just left it at that. But this arena has been loud. A lot louder than now. Especially that Kings series and Spurs series from a couple of years ago.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:30 PM   #36
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest
Well I don't think he's nto saying the crowd is bad I just think he's comparing to other city's in the postseason and this arena doesn't compare.
The Mavs arena is just as loud, if not louder, than the Spurs arena. Having been to numerous playoff games at both, I can say that for certain.

Of course, they have less people, but they also have a smaller building, so it's a wash.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2008, 01:31 PM   #37
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

The crowd was going in the 3rd and 4th - it was as good as I've seen (and I was at the GSW's Yellow Outs) but mid-1st, that shit looked like a ghost town. Commentators saying "people still filing in".

That's a little peeving but what the hey. Shouldn't be an issue on Sunday.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote