Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 02-10-2003, 06:43 AM   #1
Milos D

Milos D is on a distinguished road

If you are into fantasy basketball, join the "Bleacher Mob" division in TSN's free game "Basic Fantasy Hoops". The second part of the season starts on February 11th. You select a team of 6 players (2 guards, 2 forwards, 1 center and a sixth man). Players' prices depend on other contestants' trades which makes it possible to predict price movement. You get 2 trades per week and can use them whenever you want.

One warning: if you want to join our league please do not purchase (for real $) any additional trades because it is not fair to others.

League name: Bleacher Mob
password: gokings2003

http://fantasygames.sportingnews.com...origin=fg_home
Milos D is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-11-2003, 04:20 PM   #2
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

im represintin D town, and i got my main man, Courtney im so selfish with the ball ill never get an assist or hustle for my own rebound but i score sometimes Alexandre. hopefully its a good thing.
Old 02-11-2003, 06:01 PM   #3
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

Milos you and your King possie will feel the wraith of courtney alexandre tonight.