Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-17-2004, 09:18 PM   #1
texpreps

texpreps is on a distinguished road
Default Any trade is an exciting thought

We have all remarked back and forth on here about various potential trades. Some would seem to have more merit than others and some get me genuinely excited thinking about them (see: Jason Kidd). I have no idea what will play out before the season starts, other than as I look every day at the players we have currently under contract...there HAS to be some movement somewhere. I just have difficulty seeing how this is the structured Dallas Mavericks 2004-05 team we present. Veteran PG? Dependable C? Who knows...other than I've got faith that the braintrust has SOMETHING in mind with all the poker chips we have. Yes, the unknown can be exciting.
texpreps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-18-2004, 03:59 PM   #2
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all
Default RE:Any trade is an exciting thought

The Mavs will do something akin to last year's Walker trade. I am not sure what it is, but the approach at the Maverick think tank is to let everyone make their moves and then react after the dust has settled.

I would prefer to know now what's going down, the suspense does make you a bit paranoid, but look to see the Mavs pull off something medium to big in late-mid august.