Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-06-2003, 11:57 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default EvilMav2 dissed by Cuban

Assuming it actually was Cuban that dropped in over at LMF tonight, he answered a buttload of questions from the fans over there. One of our own, EvilMav2 posted several questions of which...none were answered by Mark.

Evil's questions were a lot better than some of the drivel the others posted over there. Tom House did a good job on his Q&A.

Anyways....Cubes dissed our own EvilMav. Sucks.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2003, 12:28 AM   #2
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh well, I guess my fellow IU alum just didn't feel like answering the questions of any poster not belonging to the regular cabal of pompous, fogeyish posters who squat on the lone mavs forum...

D-M quality poster Chicago_JK also got the silent treatment...
Old 08-07-2003, 01:21 AM   #3
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of
Default RE: EvilMav2 dissed by Cuban

No need to bash the LMF guys just because you were slighted. They are a great group of fans...they were the D-M.com back before d-m.com was cool.
Old 08-07-2003, 01:29 AM   #4
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

They're all a bunch of cranky old-internet men, now though [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] Well, for the most part. I do read it every day. Only post once in a great great great while. They're on the whole very critical of Cuban.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 01:30 AM   #5
Mavinator
Golden Member

Mavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the roughMavinator is a jewel in the rough

A lot of current Dallas-Mavs.com posters were the backbone of Sportstalk before D-M was born. Lone Mavs Fan Forum has no monopoly on being "cool" back in the old days.
Old 08-07-2003, 01:34 AM   #6
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

Mavinator, please post more, because your signature is so classic. It makes me sad that not everyone will see the humor of that BEEEF guy that showed up for two days and typed in all caps.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 01:37 AM   #7
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

I know no guy came onto D-M.com and said "Shut your Cheese". What? I must've missed the era that was used in.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 07:17 AM   #8
Rod1975
Golden Member

Rod1975 is on a distinguished road

Evil, i just read the Q&A and I think he made it a point to dodge all good to-the-point questions and instead tended to answer only questions he could answer vaguely or questions reiterating what he has already said.
Oh and the one semi-confrontational one from the computer security guy.

So next time if you want a response don't ask such good questions.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-07-2003, 08:06 AM   #9
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

wasn't his name like BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEF with a lot of E's? classic.

mavinator! post more, man!
Old 08-07-2003, 08:12 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
I know no guy came onto D-M.com and said "Shut your Cheese". What? I must've missed the era that was used in.

It was before your time here FFM.
Old 08-07-2003, 02:26 PM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
D-M quality poster Chicago_JK also got the silent treatment...
Hehehe. Taken out of the context, you seem to be a clairvoyant.

What a coincidence!

Old 08-07-2003, 02:38 PM   #12
FineCubanCigar
Golden Member

FineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of lightFineCubanCigar is a glorious beacon of light

yeah, sportstalk what the bomb . . . anywayz evil i doubt it was really Cuban. . . if he wanted to talk to fans on a personal level he would simply answer his e-mails i imagine. Probobly some poor old lonely fat bastard who needed friends and needed to get laid. The only point we tend to disagree on is the whole Bradley thing, but i can a gree ot disagree.
Old 08-07-2003, 02:47 PM   #13
Evilmav2
Diamond Member

Evilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond reputeEvilmav2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha... It's good to see you again FineCuban... I know Cubes answered enough of my dumb e-mail questions in the old days for me to recognize his style, but then again, so could a lot of other fans...

I wouldn't be surprised if that entity was an imposter, because he never really said anything that any knowledgeble and inventive fan couldn't dream up in the privacy of his computer chair...

He certainly sounded bitterer than any young, billionaire, NBA-franchise-owning BBall fan should have the right to sound...
Old 08-07-2003, 02:49 PM   #14
Chicago JK

Chicago JK will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally posted by: FineCubanCigar
yeah, sportstalk what the bomb . . . anywayz evil i doubt it was really Cuban. . . if he wanted to talk to fans on a personal level he would simply answer his e-mails i imagine. Probobly some poor old lonely fat bastard who needed friends and needed to get laid. The only point we tend to disagree on is the whole Bradley thing, but i can a gree ot disagree.
It was Cuban. Tom House who does columns on Hoopsworld wrote Cuban an email to confirm. Cuban confirmed that it was him. Tom confirms this somewhere in the postings.

mark use to post pretty regular at LMF a few years ago. I remember he gave us some hints right before the draft a few years ago. I am glad he stopped doing that though.
Chicago JK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2003, 03:01 PM   #15
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Hahaha... It's good to see you again FineCuban...
Ditto.
Quote:
...he gave us some hints right before the draft a few years ago. I am glad he stopped doing that though.
Stopped doing what, giving the draft hints? I can comprehend [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]. But he seems to have learnt for the last draft.
Old 08-07-2003, 06:12 PM   #16
Drbio
Banned

FCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC in da house.