Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-28-2015, 09:45 PM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default PST: it was fun

Interesting season. As many ups as downs.

Another 50 win season and playoff appearance for Dirk. Good.

Some promising new guys like Aminu and pre-micro fracture Parsons
Some fun old guys like Ellis and Chandler.

Some hot, sweaty turds like Rondo
Some bad luck moments like Parsons' knee

Hopefully that isn't the last playoff appearance of the Dirk era.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-28-2015, 09:48 PM   #2
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Well . . . Fuck.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:49 PM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Went down swinging...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:50 PM   #4
Dan1

Dan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to allDan1 is a name known to all

Please no one blaming the refs. We gave up this game. Start of the 3rd mainly. Houston is overrated, we had our chances. Another year of Dirk (or should i say Monta?) wasted. Lack of big mans that we knew all year killing us. Not sure what to think of this season.
We missed Parsons. Rondo sucks.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:52 PM   #5
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

we beat ourself...so many damn open shots bricked...

Rockets are going to get trashed in the next round

Last edited by sefant77; 04-28-2015 at 09:53 PM.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:55 PM   #6
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see no cheap fouls and to walk off the court with class. With no depth, poor defense, and poor rebounding we needed to hit shots to win this series. We didn't.
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:55 PM   #7
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Way to fight. Especially after being without Parsons. Having to adjust right away from Rondo ruining the chemistry. The front office biggest emphasis will be trying to keep Tyson, Aminu, Amare, and Monta(if he uses the option).
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:57 PM   #8
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

With what we had to go through, we fought hard as hell. Proud of ya'll.

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Dnowit41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 09:58 PM   #9
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

We showed great heart past 3 games.

Not the end of the world.

Rockets. Overrated.
Old 04-28-2015, 09:59 PM   #10
martimccall

martimccall is infamous around these partsmartimccall is infamous around these partsmartimccall is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan1 View Post
Please no one blaming the refs. We gave up this game. Start of the 3rd mainly. Houston is overrated, we had our chances. Another year of Dirk (or should i say Monta?) wasted. Lack of big mans that we knew all year killing us. Not sure what to think of this season.
We missed Parsons. Rondo sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
we beat ourself...so many damn open shots bricked...

Rockets are going to get trashed in the next round
Right on!! How many more 3's can you throw up???
Old 04-28-2015, 10:00 PM   #11
martimccall

martimccall is infamous around these partsmartimccall is infamous around these partsmartimccall is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
Way to fight. Especially after being without Parsons. Having to adjust right away from Rondo ruining the chemistry. The front office biggest emphasis will be trying to keep Tyson, Aminu, Amare, and Monta(if he uses the option).
And why would we keep Amare??
Old 04-28-2015, 10:01 PM   #12
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Hard fought. All the bullshit they went through this year, and still got back to 50 wins.
We say this every season, but this offseason will be very interesting.

Tyson, Aminu, Ellis, Barea. In that order of preference of bringing back.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:10 PM   #13
Oberon

Oberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of lightOberon is a glorious beacon of light

Not really happy with the season and even less happy with the playoffs.

I was just expecting more from this team. Ellis-Rondo-Parsons-Dirk-Chandler is a pretty good lineup on paper and then you also had Aminu, Barea, Stoudemire, Jefferson or Harris as backups. Indeed, we missed some big men and maybe some consistent 3p-threat, but nevertheless it doesn't seem to me that we got most out of this team. They should have performed better.

The only player that was consistent through most of the season was Chandler, although he actually looked kind of tired and invisible in the playoffs. Dirk, Parsons and Ellis all had occasional highlight games, but they often didn't work as a unit and each of them went through some pretty big slumps. Rondo was just a misunderstanding. I think we had to take the gamble on this trade, however... it was just unfortunate that it didn't work out.

I'm also not impressed by Carlisle. We basically never managed to play good defense and offense at the same time. His free-flow-offense didn't work against better organized units and some mistakes were just repeated over and over again. I just don't see any positive developments recently.

Whatever... another first round exit, I'm getting used to it.
Oberon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:13 PM   #14
Dnowit41

Dnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to allDnowit41 is a name known to all

Posted, then deleted. Keep it trashy Houston

A clear night in big D. Thousands of fans ready...anxiously awaiting his arrival.
The signal high in the Dallas sky calls for one person, and one person alone.........#41
Old 04-28-2015, 10:15 PM   #15
ffballer

ffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to beholdffballer is a splendid one to behold

http://www.slamonline.com/nba/ty-law...L2GguPOJfBw.97
mmmh.. i'd say bring his ass to big D asap!!!
Old 04-28-2015, 10:16 PM   #16
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

I was just expecting more from this team. Ellis-Rondo-Parsons-Dirk-Chandler is a pretty good lineup on paper and then you also had Aminu, Barea, Stoudemire, Jefferson or Harris as backups. Indeed, we missed some big men and maybe some consistent 3p-threat, but nevertheless it doesn't seem to me that we got most out of this team. They should have performed better.

The only player that was consistent through most of the season was Chandler, although he actually looked kind of tired and invisible in the playoffs. Dirk, Parsons and Ellis all had occasional highlight games, but they often didn't work as a unit and each of them went through some pretty big slumps. Rondo was just a misunderstanding. I think we had to take the gamble on this trade, however... it was just unfortunate that it didn't work out.

I'm also not impressed by Carlisle. We basically never managed to play good defense and offense at the same time. His free-flow-offense didn't work against better organized units and some mistakes were just repeated over and over again. I just don't see any positive developments recently.

Having the assistants leave after the 2011 season were huge. They focused a lot on defense and since then, it never came back.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:16 PM   #17
Vinsanity
Golden Member

Vinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant futureVinsanity has a brilliant future

The refs were awful but that shouldn't be an excuse. Too many missed shots, stupid turnovers.

It sucks going out the way we did, especially to a rival team full of assholes. Lots of ups and downs this season but I enjoyed watching my Mavs as always. We won 50 games despite multiple injuries and acquiring an absolute cancer half-way through the year. It could've been a lot worse. It was awesome seeing Tyson (and Barea) back in Mavs uniforms. Monta had some magical games. We saw Dirk go from 11th to 7th on the scoring list while adding another all-star appearance to his resume. The playoffs were brutal besides games 3 & 4 but I'm pretty sure it would've gone much different had we had Parsons. Injuries happen... the Thunder and Blazers are going through the same thing. But it's gonna be a huge offseason for us. I'd love to see us bring back Tyson/Monta/Aminu/Amare(if we can). We have to develop chemistry and stop having half our roster be new faces again...then we can find a couple guys to plug in to take us to the next level.

It's been fun. And I promise... this is not the last we've seen of Dirk in the playoffs. We will be back!
Vinsanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:18 PM   #18
Melonhead
Guru

Irritated that theyre talking about how houston kept the mavs at 38% shooting/19% shooting from 3s. Most were uncontested. We just cant shoot. Had nothing to do with houstons defense
Old 04-28-2015, 10:18 PM   #19
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

I'm proud of the guys, they fought till the end.

This offseason is going to be very interesting.

Last edited by Thomas86; 04-28-2015 at 10:19 PM.
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:24 PM   #20
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnowit41 View Post
Wow. I don't think I have words for how classless they are. I expect it from their fans but the teams twitter? Over a first round series? My God act like you been here before Houston. SMH
Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:28 PM   #21
Dnowit41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Wow. I don't think I have words for how classless they are. I expect it from their fans but the teams twitter? Over a first round series? My God act like you been here before Houston. SMH
That's Houston for ya

Old 04-28-2015, 10:29 PM   #22
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

The Mavs had all the odds against them and still were able to keep the game close, to keep the game interesting... very proud of those pros!
Old 04-28-2015, 10:33 PM   #23
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

Post game news conference. Dirk talking now

http://www.nba.com/live1/

edit: over now

Last edited by Cerberus; 04-28-2015 at 10:36 PM.
Cerberus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:38 PM   #24
martimccall

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Interesting season. As many ups as downs.

Another 50 win season and playoff appearance for Dirk. Good.

Some promising new guys like Aminu and pre-micro fracture Parsons
Some fun old guys like Ellis and Chandler.

Some hot, sweaty turds like Rondo
Some bad luck moments like Parsons' knee

Hopefully that isn't the last playoff appearance of the Dirk era.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post
Good to see no cheap fouls and to walk off the court with class. With no depth, poor defense, and poor rebounding we needed to hit shots to win this series. We didn't.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melonhead View Post
Irritated that theyre talking about how houston kept the mavs at 38% shooting/19% shooting from 3s. Most were uncontested. We just cant shoot. Had nothing to do with houstons defense
Quote:

Then @Houston Rockets posted this: @HoustonRockets: Our Tweet earlier was in very poor taste & not indicative of the respect we have for the @dallasmavs & their fans. We sincerely apologize.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:39 PM   #25
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Oh and I'm pretty much done with chasing big fish. Because Aminu and Tyson are our big fish for the team. I also started thinking. Would it be a interesting idea if Parsons and Aminu start together at SF/PF? While having Dirk be our 6th man?
Old 04-28-2015, 10:39 PM   #26
Melonhead
Guru

Cop out tweet
Old 04-28-2015, 10:40 PM   #27
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Having the assistants leave after the 2011 season were huge. They focused a lot on defense and since then, it never came back.
Hey, Dwayne Casey may be back!
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:42 PM   #28
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Well, I'm going to be the Debbie Downer. I thought it was a pretty depressing season. Dirk took a major tumble. Monta's second half of the season and the moodiness drama may make it real hard to sign him despite the two good playoff games. Parsons headed for possible micro fracture. The bench is weak. Rondo. Next season could be rough.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:44 PM   #29
Jon Avalon
Platinum Member

Jon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to allJon Avalon is a name known to all

Proud of the team for trying, they fought well enough being out key players and the decisions of the referees. Lots of bone headed mistakes but that's been the norm all year.

My thoughts for the offseason:

You have to lock up Aminu, that should be a high priority. As cringe worthy Tyson has been you have to keep him, there isn't much out there, he just needs a solid backup and maybe a good defensive coordinator like Casey back in the fold. I just hope he is willing to take less money to help out.

I don't mind keeping JJ and CV, especially Charlie. I commend him for his attitude this year and through the playoffs. He's pretty much the only 3 point threat off the bench so we need some fire power. You can't just dump a good dude trying his best to earn his keep here.

Please get rid of Devin though, love the guy as a fan fav but man I am not a fan of his style of play. There is a reason why we traded him for Kidd.

Monta.......... I've been mixed about keeping him since the Rondo trade and i still feel the same way. It's time to replace him with a real 2 guard that can defend and shoot the 3 (which is tough to come by these days). I don't mind Amare staying if he wants to. He's an ok back up to Dirk unless if Aldridge comes then Dirk can be the back up.

I saw Ty Lawson's name come up as a suggestion, it's not a terrible idea. I'm open to the idea of Crowder coming back. Jimmy Butler would be a pipe dream, I would prefer him over Lance. If Butler is possible then I'm open to the idea of starting Aminu at the 3 and moving Parsons to be the 6th man when he returns. Either way moving Parsons to the 6th man role is probably the best thing for him and his health. I haven't looked at the free agent list yet but I'm hoping there are some some guys with energy and fire power to throw in like how the Rockets stocked up on.

Finally coaching will need some revamping, if you keep RC, get him some experience on his bench and retool the offense & defense. The positives though, is during the past two games the team has shown some life that they can still compete. So they just need to make the right upgrades and hope Parsons injury doesn't get worse. No more old star names to fill up the roster!
Old 04-28-2015, 10:46 PM   #30
Melonhead
Guru

Monta refused closing interviews tonight.

He's done here.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:46 PM   #31
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Rape jokes are classy and rad from a franchise.
EricaLubarsky is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:49 PM   #32
Igor1988

Igor1988 will become famous soon enough

Rockets should give Rondo max contract for the first two games in series)

Last three games i saw good looking offensive Mavs. Today we just missed our shots.
Barea & Aminu were amazingly good. Ellis showed that he is a PO fighter. Dirk is still very solid. I expect another great season by Dirk )

I Can't blame any player for this series lose. There was too many bad circumstances

Last edited by Igor1988; 04-28-2015 at 10:50 PM.
Igor1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:52 PM   #33
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Rape jokes are classy and rad from a franchise.
Putting a wounded horse down. Off to the glue factory. Don't think it was a rape joke.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:01 PM   #34
rimrocker
Diamond Member

rimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond reputerimrocker has a reputation beyond repute

Just disappointed in the outcome and performance tonight. So many chances to take this game but it looked almost as if it wasn't wanted.
Too sloppy for such a veteran team in a critical game.

Right now I'm on the fence on the direction I want this team to go leaning a little to the rebuild side.
rimrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:08 PM   #35
C_Man

C_Man can only hope to improve

I was against the "win now" moves of this season all along. What a turd those moves turned out to be.
C_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:08 PM   #36
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

They need to put a picture of Rondo next to the gun shooting the horse.

Seriously, I'm so effin pissed at that guy. What a loser and a quitter.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:14 PM   #37
Cerberus

Quote:
Monta refused closing interviews tonight.

He's done here.

Earl K Sneed said on Twitter that exit interviews are midday Wednesday.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:19 PM   #38
yahyes
Banned

They gotta figure out how to trade Felton. We need that added cap space big time.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:29 PM   #39
tap2390
Diamond Member

tap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond reputetap2390 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahyes View Post
They gotta figure out how to trade Felton. We need that added cap space big time.
Likely means throwing away yet another draft pick unless we can make him part of a S&T package including Aminu or Monta.
Old 04-29-2015, 12:11 AM   #40
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Board:
http://www.mavsoutsider.com/2015/04/...103-dallas-94/