Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-03-2006, 09:26 PM   #1
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute
Default nerd check - Anyone here play World of Warcraft

If so what server
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-03-2006, 09:52 PM   #2
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one
If so what server
My boys play it on Dark Iron and Gorgaonnash. They have played for about two years I think.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #3
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

thunderhorn and shadow council
Old 07-03-2006, 10:03 PM   #4
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

0-4 so far lol
Old 07-03-2006, 10:09 PM   #5
mnmpeanut

mnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to allmnmpeanut is a name known to all

oh, i have one alt on ursin, but i haven't played her much lately
Old 07-03-2006, 10:13 PM   #6
fluid.forty.one

Well I'm on Moonrunner incase anyone else is.
Old 07-03-2006, 10:19 PM   #7
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Bloodscalp and Steamwheedle Cartel (mostly steamwheedle). Raney's the name, priesting is my game. (yeah, it's a RP server ^ ^)
Old 07-03-2006, 10:35 PM   #8
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

I used to play for about a year, but I've been WoW-free since August.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 01:08 AM   #9
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I don't play it. It seems too time consuming and complicated.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 02:37 AM   #10
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I vowed not to touch MMORPG's. I know people who play it, and some of them have had their life basically monopolized by it. We invited a buddy to this BBQ we were having, and halfway through it I thought he had left. No, he was inside the bedroom playing WoW. He logs off and talks........... about WoW.

Besides, it seems entirely too time consuming, and I'm not keen on paying a monthly subscription to play them.
Old 07-04-2006, 02:39 AM   #11
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

Yeah, I don't need something like this taking over my life. Way too time consuming, costs a lot, and seems very complicated.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:35 AM   #12
NXperience

NXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to allNXperience is a name known to all

I'm playing too but on european server Alexstrazsa
NXperience is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 03:49 AM   #13
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky
I used to play for about a year, but I've been WoW-free since August.
the tone of this statement sounds like how I imagine an alchoholics anonymous meeting would sound.
mmorpgs aren't always easy to quit. I generally quit for a year or 2 then find myself picking up the latest copy of the latest game. it is indeed a vicious cycle.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:08 AM   #14
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nashtymavsfan13
Yeah, I don't need something like this taking over my life. Way too time consuming, costs a lot, and seems very complicated.
true, wow _can_ take over your life..in the wrong circumstance. but you can't let that happen. and if it does, oh well - its kind of a weird/fun feeling to care about something so obviously stupid. it's like a time machine back to when you were 5 years old and couldn't get enough cartoons. I wouldn't suggest it for an extended period of time, but it's enjoyable to let yourself loose sometimes (haha, or I guess you could have a bruskey). if nothing else, it's an interesting experience. its interesting to see how 5 million people spend their time. and mmos will always be around so I figure most people will deal with them at some point in their life, whether they be 8 years old or 80.
Old 07-04-2006, 04:27 AM   #15
Dark Sun

Dark Sun has a spectacular aura aboutDark Sun has a spectacular aura aboutDark Sun has a spectacular aura about

Not playing WoW, but something similar addicting and time consuming...
I am a guildleader in Everquest 2.
Putting a lot of time in there, but RL has always priority.
Sometimes difficult but so far it goes well.

Last edited by Dark Sun; 07-04-2006 at 04:28 AM.
Dark Sun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2006, 10:59 AM   #16
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

Destromath and Wildhammer.
Old 07-07-2006, 12:21 PM   #17
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

no. no i dont.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2006, 01:10 PM   #18
mnmpeanut

some people just have addictive personalities. just like anything else, it only takes over your life if you let it. i play maybe an hour a day, if that. i said when i started playing online poker that if i find myself putting off or missing something important (family get togethers, kids' soccer games or school activities, mav games...), i'd quit. WoW falls under the same category.

i'm not especially keen on paying either, but $13-14 a month is fairly standard and not enough to break you. when you consider how much goes into keeping something like that up and running, i don't mind forking out a few bucks.
Old 07-10-2006, 01:14 AM   #19
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

you nerds.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2006, 01:35 AM   #20
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
you nerds.
ya.. you nerds..

oh wait.