Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Trade and Draft Board

Old 07-29-2007, 06:03 PM   #1
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Juan Carlos Navarro?

http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...s-Navarro.html

Sounds like the Wizards have no chance of signing him and his Euro club has given him until Aug 3rd to work out an NBA deal or they aren't going to lower his apparently gargantuan buyout. Could he be our starting 2? What would we have to give the Wiz to get him? I don't know much about the guy--several of the "best guards in Europe" haven't worked out in my recent memory--Rigadeau was awful, Sarunas hasn't done much...
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-29-2007, 10:20 PM   #2
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold

I don´t know about that. I´ve seen him play a couple times (on TV). He´s definitly more of a two/combo guard. As a 2 though he´d probably be a defensive liability cause he´s just 6"4 and also a bit weakish. He get´s posted up alot in europe allready what would it be like against NBA competition? Nice offensive player though, nice shooting touch, but not a slasher.
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 04:43 AM   #3
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobatundi
http://myespn.go.com/blogs/truehoop/...s-Navarro.html

Sounds like the Wizards have no chance of signing him and his Euro club has given him until Aug 3rd to work out an NBA deal or they aren't going to lower his apparently gargantuan buyout. Could he be our starting 2? What would we have to give the Wiz to get him? I don't know much about the guy--several of the "best guards in Europe" haven't worked out in my recent memory--Rigadeau was awful, Sarunas hasn't done much...
lol...And Rigadeau was supposed to be the European MJ.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2007, 06:09 AM   #4
Pongo
Golden Member

Pongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to allPongo is a name known to all

every time i see him play he tears it up on the offense. niiice shot, clutch player. at least in those 4-5 games i saw him playing.

Last edited by Pongo; 07-30-2007 at 06:09 AM.
Pongo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2007, 01:27 AM   #5
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Looks like hes joining his fellow Spaniard on the Griz.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2960667
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote