Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 02-28-2004, 12:34 AM   #1
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future
Default Utah wins in Sacramento!

I think it ended 102-97. It was down to the wire by the looks of it on Gamecast. Dallas now soley holds the #1 spot for best home record and now the Mavs slowly get closer to the number #2 spot in the West, along with the Spurs and the Lakers. I didn't expect Sacramento to beat the Lakers one night, then shoot poorly the next and lose to the Jazz.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-28-2004, 12:36 AM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Utah wins in Sacramento!

Well since Minnesota has the top spot, the best we can do is 3 until we top their record. But I'll take 3.
Old 02-28-2004, 12:49 AM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE:Utah wins in Sacramento!

I thought Utah was going to choke at the end with all those missed ft's. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

The Mavs need get a win tomorrow and hope that Denver takes care of SA. It's too much to hope for Washington to beat LA, but we can try.
Old 02-28-2004, 01:20 AM   #4
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

They just did what the Mavs usually do after a win against a top team. Now the Mavs have to show that they learned their lesson and can beat the Blazers after the win against the Spurs.

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 01:25 AM   #5
Peja_owns

Peja_owns is on a distinguished road

Jazz outplayed the kings. Good win for them. I'm not worried at all.
Peja_owns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2004, 08:57 AM   #6
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
Well since Minnesota has the top spot, the best we can do is 3 until we top their record. But I'll take 3.
I think for the "GB" ranking, Kings and Timberwolves are tied up, but one team has an extra loss and and extra win. Now, the Spurs play Denver tonight. I saw they've beaten the Spurs once this season WITH Duncan and lost one that Duncan played in. So, maybe they will pull off a win.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote