Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-28-2015, 11:41 PM   #1
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: This game deserved it

The guys played hard

Our guard trio showed up.

Lots of deflections and steals. BEtter defense than I was expecting.

Keep on winning, Mavs.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2015, 11:41 PM   #2
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: Felton the leading scorer in a blowout?

Yep. But this team has a lot more talent than has been advertised.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:44 PM   #3
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

Good win. Next game up in 24 hours.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2015, 11:47 PM   #4
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Pachulia handily outplayed Chandler.

And Phoenix is going to have to do something with Morris. The guy doesn't want to be there.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:00 AM   #5
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

I loved what Zaza brought to the game and according to espn he did end up with the highest +/- , but I remembered him having some touch around the rim in addition to his sweet stroke from midrange.

Am I remembering that wrong or is he yet to show that (I don't remember him being particularly lucky in that regard in the preseason either)?
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:03 AM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

It's a sample size of only one game, but...

Zaza: 10 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 1 block in 25 minutes for +26 (best +/- on the Mavs).
Tyson: 3 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 0 steals and 1 block in 17 minutes for -23 (tied for 2nd-worst +/- on the Suns).

I mean, Chandler going to Phoenix is WHY the NBA scheduled Mavs vs. Suns for our opening game (we don't get DeAndre until tomorrow), so these stats should definitely shape the early season narrative.

And don't get me wrong -- I love Tyson, and he had every right to be miffed with Cubes for the way he was unceremoniously ushered out the door after one season (AGAIN)...... but maybe Cuban was right (this time)?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-29-2015 at 12:06 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:12 AM   #7
Bryan_Wilson
Diamond Member

Bryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond reputeBryan_Wilson has a reputation beyond repute

Glad we made that package trade for Raymond Felton last year.

Bryan_Wilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:12 AM   #8
CGM
Golden Member

CGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant futureCGM has a brilliant future

Old 10-29-2015, 12:13 AM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
I love Tyson, and he had every right to be miffed with Cubes for the way he was unceremoniously ushered out the door after one season (AGAIN)...... but maybe Cuban was right (this time)?
Exactly.
In the first place, he was right bc he was chasing a better player instead of Tyson...and secondarily he could certainly be right bc of "Father Time", etc.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:13 AM   #10
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'd also like to point out that 8 different players scored double-digit points for the Mavs tonight... Aside from the guys who only played 2-4 minutes of garbage time (Jenkins(!)/Anderson/Mejri), this is our ridiculously-even scoring distribution:

Felton - 18
Williams - 12
Powell - 12
Dirk - 11
Zaza - 10
Charlie - 10
Barea - 10
Harris - 10
Wes - 9
Evans - 7

100% Team Ball.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:14 AM   #11
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post

funny.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:14 AM   #12
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Zaza definitely uses his big frame well in blocking out for boards and clogging the paint.

I think I may have underestimated his potential impact on the offensive end though. That midrange shot of his seems to be fairly dependable.

Jeremy Evans looked a lot better than I expected in the role Carlisle has him in. I'm thinking RC is going to make this guy a couple million when it's all said and done.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:15 AM   #13
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan_Wilson View Post

Said nobody EVER................. Until today.

Old 10-29-2015, 12:17 AM   #14
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleefilled View Post
Zaza definitely uses his big frame well in blocking out for boards and clogging the paint.
Yeah, I think Zaza's defense has been severely underrated because he's merely a decent-to-good defender instead of a great defender like 2011 Tyson (we have ridiculously high standards around here!)

Also, Dirk and Zaza look to be an alright fit next to each other on defense and on the boards... Not sure what it is, but they seem to have good chemistry when it comes to awareness and timing.

Last edited by Underdog; 10-29-2015 at 12:21 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:32 AM   #15
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:

Also, Dirk and Zaza look to be an alright fit next to each other on defense and on the boards... Not sure what it is, but they seem to have good chemistry when it comes to awareness and timing.
Yes, I agree. I noticed the same thing. It's only one game, but I think the fact that ZaZa has a physical disposition to his game makes it work. I was also thinking that Dirk is probably trying a bit harder to compensate for the lack of not having the TC safety net out there for him.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 12:38 AM   #16
Underdog

Other things I loved about this game:

- Dirk shooting 50% and grabbing 9 boards in 21 minutes.
- Deron and Wes looking healthy and productive out of the gate.
- Nobody other than Felton (33 mins) playing more than 26 minutes (we play the Clips tomorrow).
- Mark Cuban adding a clause to Felton's contract that awards him 1 donut for every 2 points he scores (Krispy Kreme breakfasts this week, bitches!)
- Finally getting to see a regular season Mavs game with you guys -- and it was actually fun to watch! If nothing, we're in for an entertaining season...

Last edited by Underdog; 10-29-2015 at 12:44 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 12:50 AM   #17
Underdog

Quote:
Zaza: 10 points, 10 rebounds, 3 assists, 2 steals and 1 block in 25 minutes for +26 (best +/- on the Mavs).
Tyson: 3 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 0 steals and 1 block in 17 minutes for -23 (tied for 2nd-worst +/- on the Suns).
Hell, just numbers-wise...

Tyson: 3 points, 6 rebounds in 17 minutes.
Powell: 12 points, 6 rebounds in 17 minutes.

Old 10-29-2015, 01:09 AM   #18
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute
Smile

Quote:
It's a sample size of only one game, but...

I mean, Chandler going to Phoenix is WHY the NBA scheduled Mavs vs. Suns for our opening game (we don't get DeAndre until tomorrow), so these stats should definitely shape the early season narrative.

And don't get me wrong -- I love Tyson, and he had every right to be miffed with Cubes for the way he was unceremoniously ushered out the door after one season (AGAIN)...... but maybe Cuban was right (this time)?
I want it to be true. But not going to let tonight make me think differently.

On the other hand, my favorite stat of the night goes to Mr. Monta Ellis 3/11 fg and 2 TO

...okay 6 assists too I'm still bitter
Old 10-29-2015, 01:11 AM   #19
Melonhead
Guru

Melonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond reputeMelonhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
Pachulia handily outplayed Chandler.

And Phoenix is going to have to do something with Morris. The guy doesn't want to be there.
I don't think there is anyway he is there by the deadline. Depending on how were sitting we could take a stab at him, but those brothers have serious tempers. Might not be worth it
Old 10-29-2015, 01:31 AM   #20
Fragism

Fragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to beholdFragism is a splendid one to behold

Williams looked fantastic. Wes looked great for someone just coming back from such a severe injury
Fragism is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:47 AM   #21
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Sometimes necessity IS the mother of invention. Powell, Felton and Evans will be leaned upon early while Wes, Parsons, Deron Sermon and Javale come back from injury and round into NBA game shape. If they can continue to play well and gain confidence this could be a deep and dangerous team. And I know we all trust RC to use every weapon at his disposal.

That said, the 3 guard lineup won't work evey night and the lack of frontline athleticism is bound to be exposed(though a healthy McGee helps mitigate that some)- perhaps as soon as tomorrow night But it's gonna be a fun ride with a lot of high character guys that are easy to root for! Glad to have our Mavs back.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 02:21 AM   #22
GermanStandard

GermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to beholdGermanStandard is a splendid one to behold

Really impressive Team Ball eventhough we were destroyed on the glass as expected. Jordan and Griffin will kill us on the glass tomorrow.

This needs to be fixed in some kind of fashion. Maybe it gets a bit better when we get Parsons back as he likely averages 5-6 Boards.

Shooting was impressive. We seem to be playing a faster style on offense. Its basically our only chance. Destroy them with a run-and-gun mentality cause we aint doing crap if we have to win the rebound battle or set plays.

-------------------------------------------------

Baller from the G'

Last edited by GermanStandard; 10-29-2015 at 02:21 AM.
GermanStandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 03:15 AM   #23
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
Really impressive Team Ball eventhough we were destroyed on the glass as expected.

Yeah, but, at least you were wrong about your initial projection...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanStandard View Post
If the Suns are clicking early and Tyson destroying the glass i dont see us winning this.

Old 10-29-2015, 03:16 AM   #24
Underdog

Quote:
Well...

Quote:
TIM MACMAHON: Dirk Nowitzki on Zaza Pachulia, who had a 10-point, 10-rebound double-double in his Dallas debut: "I don't think I've played with a smarter center than he is. Just making smart plays, setting good picks, getting guys open. He's a good passer for his size and just makes really, really smart plays."

Last edited by Underdog; 10-29-2015 at 03:45 AM.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:05 AM   #25
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Just watched the game, good win.
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 04:47 AM   #26
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

Well, well, well - look who's leading the Southwest division.
All teams lost but our Mavs!
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 05:14 AM   #27
Cerberus

Cerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to beholdCerberus is a splendid one to behold

I'm so confident when Wes Matthews shoots for 3. Sooooo deadly. Love it.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:41 AM   #28
Thukydides

Thukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to allThukydides is a name known to all

What a pleasant surprise! I mean, I was quite optimistic, but you couldn´t expect the defense to be that good. Powell really seems to be a thing just imagine he gets his free-throws and layups to go. Felton played out of his mind and Dirk is rock-solid. Tyson really is done.

And one thing can´t be emphasized enough: RC is an heck of a coach - just look, what happened to Monta and Tyson in a different system. So glad he was extended. Great time to be a Mavs fan right now.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:17 AM   #29
yahyes
Banned

yahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud ofyahyes has much to be proud of

I'm intrigued how much Evans can contribute. He was doing a lot of little things last night.
yahyes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:54 AM   #30
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

I sad GD fairly loud when Deron went down. He played really well.

I also am (unpleasantly) surprised that Jenkins only got garbage time.

Great start, great team ball. keep trending.

F Deandre Jordan and the clips in their faces today.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:55 AM   #31
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of

Some quick observations:

1. Felton played very well. He drove to the basket quite a bit.
2. Pachulia was impressive. It's just one game but you can tell he's a team player with his hustles and demeanor.
3. Matthews had an obscured night.
4. Powell looked comfortable on the court. Very encouraging.

Can't pick on any negatives from the game. The team played very efficiently overall. I thought Phoenix would be a lot better than what I saw.
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 09:04 AM   #32
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Felton driving is like a bowling ball flying down the lane
Old 10-29-2015, 09:06 AM   #33
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

nice recap over at DallasBasketball.com
by: MATT GALATZAN

http://www.scout.com/nba/mavericks/s...suns-in-opener

Rapid Fire: The Mavs extinguished the Suns in the season opener, winning. 111-95. Let's break it down ...
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:08 PM   #34
mac222b
Diamond Member

mac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond reputemac222b has a reputation beyond repute

Matthews struggled some defensively. Got blown by, didn't move his feet laterally. Not being critical, I know he's still coming back from serious injury. Just concerned about this team not having single lockdown type defensive player unless Wes comes back strong in that regard. Parsons will be limited too. Could really use a combo 3-4 that can guard Durant, Kawhi types and stretch the floor. Someone like Jeff Green comes to mind. Evans is really going to be leaned upon as Anderson doesn't appear to be ready.
mac222b is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 01:27 PM   #35
bunkmoreland

bunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to beholdbunkmoreland is a splendid one to behold

Wow. That game was such a joy to watch!
I dvr'd it. I might just watch it again tonight instead of the game in L.A. I wanna ride this high a little longer.
bunkmoreland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 04:23 PM   #36
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by EricaLubarsky View Post
Felton driving is like a bowling ball flying down the lane
Like Kyle Lowry before the weight loss. Unlike Lowry, Felton knows what his bread and butter is, and he eats plenty of both.
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 06:57 PM   #37
Skywalker
Diamond Member

Skywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond reputeSkywalker has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreshJive View Post
Like Kyle Lowry before the weight loss. Unlike Lowry, Felton knows what his bread and butter is, and he eats plenty of both.
Goddamnit. +1

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki is a monster of epic and unattainable proportion. Seriously, he must be stopped.
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2015, 08:09 PM   #38
Underdog

@SpearsNBAYahoo: Deron Williams & Wes Matthews out for Dallas vs Clippers.

Old 10-29-2015, 08:13 PM   #39
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Quote:
@SpearsNBAYahoo: Deron Williams & Wes Matthews out for Dallas vs Clippers.
Deron Williams is obvious

What's up with Matthews? Just not going B2Bs?
Old 10-29-2015, 08:21 PM   #40
Underdog

Whoops, posted in wrong thread.