Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 12-31-2002, 01:44 PM   #1
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

12508 Drbio
9833 Murphy3
5245 MFFL
5057 ROB W R
4643 djbacklash
4412 MavsFanFinley
3344 DTL
2973 Hoopsmeister
2956 TheKid
2651 MavsKikiNYC
2250 Bayliss
2016 Dooby
1743 Rhylan
1649 Chiwas
1543 Fidel
1518 dude1394
1511 Hales233
1494 Flying Tiger
1487 smile_at_me10
1420 Evilmav2
1395 seelenjaeger
1351 madape
1344 FilthyFinMavs
1300 grbh
1288 scooterj5
1273 UberDirk
1254 Mavinator
1179 Big Boy Laroux
1085 David
953 Base Line Guy
852 ocelot_ark
822 #41
818 FineCubanCigar
755 southern_sweets
747 reeds
714 veruca salt
683 OutletPass
651 Nellie
648 Dirk77
621 OzMavs
620 aexchange
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2002, 01:54 PM   #2
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

ÜberDirk is on a distinguished road

jeesh doc, you post a lot.
Old 12-31-2002, 02:00 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

We are going to have another Guru soon. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-31-2002, 03:06 PM   #4
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

<< jeesh doc, you post a lot. >>

you have no idea ud
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 03:27 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

thanks dj
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 05:59 PM   #6
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

I need to post more. I can't believe I'm still in the bottom of the pile.

New Year's Resolution #1: Post more at D-M.com
too hell with losing weight, going to church, organizing the house, getting a job, spending more time with the kids, doing volunteer work...I need to make room for what's really important. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 06:38 PM   #7
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

<< I need to post more. I can't believe I'm still in the bottom of the pile. >>

well hell,adlist your in the pile!
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2002, 06:45 PM   #8
Base Line Guy
Golden Member

Base Line Guy is on a distinguished road

damn Chiwas, doing some serious padding eh?

BLG
Old 01-01-2003, 08:25 PM   #9
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

No kidding that is a lot of posts in a relatively short period of time. A great way to brush up on your English though. I've noticed a huge improvement in Chiwas use of English since he has arrived.

Makes me want to find a Spanish Dallas Mavericks Board. I believe I've forgotten 80% of what I ever learned.

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 09:24 PM   #10
veruca salt
Platinum Member

veruca salt will become famous soon enough

oh my god. i can't believe i made the list!

Smile like you mean it
veruca salt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 09:29 PM   #11
Chiwas
Guru

<< damn Chiwas, doing some serious padding eh? >>

I can´t control my fingers [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img].
Besides, I think quantity isn't as important as quality. You have more presence having less posts than me.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

<< No kidding that is a lot of posts in a relatively short period of time. A great way to brush up on your English though. I've noticed a huge improvement in Chiwas use of English since he has arrived.

Makes me want to find a Spanish Dallas Mavericks Board. I believe I've forgotten 80% of what I ever learned.
>>

Although I read pretty well, barely writed <u>few bad phrases</u>; now, I can write <u>a lot of bad phrases</u>; that's improvement [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]. I don't know how I have been here for so long without being banned.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

To learn another language is a very good thing; when you start thinking WITH the other language, your brain has a big change and you get fine surprised. I think is something like a blind-born, or deaf-born person who can see or hear for first time at adulthood.

I can't imagine the people who knows and speaks more than two languages; they are gifted.

Old 01-01-2003, 09:40 PM   #12
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all

Although I read pretty well

this illustrates how much your English has improved.

75% of English speakers would start that sentence.

Although I read pretty good.

75% of English speakers would be wrong.

Also, I have always heard that the 2nd language is most difficult to learn. After that 3,4, and 5 are supposed to come a lot quicker.

Ironically enough, edited for spelling, grammar, and punctuation

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 10:09 PM   #13
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

English is my first language. I learned German second, pretty quickly. Then I learned danish, swedish, norwegian, spanish and french in a snap! I know a tiny bit of serb, a little more farsi, I wish to learn more farsi, i only know a few phrases like &quot;Halle Shoma Che Tor eh&quot; or &quot;how are you doing&quot;. Now I typed that how it would be phonetically pronounced in english, because in Farsi, like Arabic, there is no correct or incorrect spelling as it's spelled as pronounced.
Old 01-01-2003, 10:24 PM   #14
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

New Year's Resolution #1: Post more at D-M.com
too hell with losing weight, going to church, organizing the house, getting a job, spending more time with the kids, doing volunteer work...I need to make room for what's really important.

Oh just great. Sweets is putting all of her effort into catching the rest of us in VGM...

Would you please consider going to church a bit more, SS ? Please...
Old 01-01-2003, 10:31 PM   #15
southern_sweets
Diamond Member

southern_sweets will become famous soon enoughsouthern_sweets will become famous soon enough

<< Oh just great. Sweets is putting all of her effort into catching the rest of us in VGM...

Would you please consider going to church a bit more, SS ? Please...
>>

Yes, I need to go to church and pray for more points in VGM.
southern_sweets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 10:32 PM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

now that doc and i are back..do you really think that any of you will be doing much catching up?
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2003, 10:45 PM   #17
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

doc never left, lol.
Old 01-01-2003, 11:05 PM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the level at which doc was posting here the past few months compared to a year ago was great enough to say that doc left.

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2003, 02:50 AM   #19
ÜberDirk
Golden Member

can we add Drbio's total count to mine, we are really the same person.
Old 01-02-2003, 11:14 AM   #20
Chiwas
Guru

<< can we add Drbio's total count to mine, we are really the same person. >>

UberPadding: with your 200 posts in every game's thread, you're going to surpass Doc in 2 months. Well, 3 Gurus in D-M is not bad (with Murphy), on the contrary.
Old 01-02-2003, 12:11 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

<< can we add Drbio's total count to mine, we are really the same person. >>

Don't be an arse.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2003, 01:58 PM   #22
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

DJ since it will be a month tomorrow since you posted the top 40 I was wondering if you could give us an update? Please. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 01-31-2003, 12:01 AM   #23
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

LRB:

you just want to show the board and the world that you have surpassed me in post count!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Admit it!!
Old 01-31-2003, 12:10 AM   #24
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

<< LRB:

you just want to show the board and the world that you have surpassed me in post count!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Admit it!!
>>

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

LOL! You found me out. But I think you're just jealous of my verbosity. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 08-23-2003, 10:32 PM   #25
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Top 40 (12-31)

bump

Murphy wasn't even a guru then. Wow. This thread is interesting.

Look at this thread, Doc has only 12508 posts and Chiwas had only 1649 posts.
Old 08-24-2003, 11:47 AM   #26
Dirks Cuzin

Dirks Cuzin is on a distinguished road
Default Top 40 (12-31)

Notice that now... Mandy goes from nothing on that list to like top 10
Old 08-24-2003, 12:40 PM   #27
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough
Default Top 40 (12-31)

She joined in may, this is december.
Old 08-24-2003, 01:03 PM   #28
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE: Top 40 (12-31)

you should also take into account how much time she (and me too) spend here each day. Probably the #of minutes or hours spent here each day are much more and thus the post count too.
Old 08-25-2003, 10:56 AM   #29
senorfrog

senorfrog is on a distinguished road
Default Top 40 (12-31)

Anyone care to give us an updated list?