Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 08-27-2003, 01:30 PM   #1
MVPNOWITZKI

MVPNOWITZKI is on a distinguished road
Default Ranking the NBA

After seeing the so called Experts rankings on the net and on TV, I must say I disagree, but everyone has there own opinions, after all, you cant predict nothing until the season starts. Here is my rankings from number 10 to 1.

(10) The ten spot has to go th the Seatle Sonics. Why, the team has alot of dead eye shooters. With Brent Barry, Radmonavic, Predaj,and the best pure shooter in the league, Ray Allen, that team can get hot any night. Sometimes upset the West Best here and there.

(9) The nine spot has to go to the Suns. They are really getting better with the young guys that they have but somtimes get in a shootiing funk, they must improve there perimeter game and Amare must improve out there as well.

(8) The 8 spot has to go to the houston rockets, they have a pretty good 1, 2 punch an couple of years with Yao and Steve, which I think Steve is a little over rated, but Ill take him on my team, basically cause of his Athletism. Yao still needs to get beefed up and I like that kid griffin. They have a good solid bench and maybe in the east, would of had a shot to win 1st, but who doesnt right?

(7) That spot is a tie with the pacers and the pistons. I have not seen Darko play, but should be very good. Put him to already a team that contended in the east last year, thats pretty good. The Pacers have a nice nucleus as well, very young , but a little concerned with the selfeshness I saw in the Playoffs.

(6) That spot has to go the the portland trailblazers and the T wolves. Portland Still has to be included cause of the man Rasheed produces every night and still very deep. They would have beaten the mavs last year in round one if it wasnt for nick. Now to the T wolves is an interesting team. Yet they have some new guys who can help, but think about it. Have they gotten better, or more selfish. Dont get me wrong, they might have more talent than anyone else in the NBA, Last Year if I say so.

(5) Wait a minute, not an eastern team,, yep, the Nets in at #5. Just because of alonzo, the backstabber himself went with them. But think about, could of joined some good teams in the west, but him being a *****, decided to stay in the weak east. Some news Alonzo, your not going anywhere with Martin, jfferson, and Kidd. You will eventually need some guys who can shoot.

(4) Im getting a break to these guys. The Sad Sac Kings go in at number 4. This time was the best in the league 2 years ago, 1year ago, and last year. So becuase of some injuries, what do they do, let everyone go. I could have put this team in the 10 spot but showed them some mercy. They let go of hedo, keon, pollard, jimmy, and maybe a shot to not even make past the first round. Now on my radar no mo.

(3) Im tired of everybody putting the lake show in at #1, where do I put them, numero tres. The lakers, minus kobe, are older than gum itself. Maybe 4 years ago, i can say hand them the trophy already, but then again, kobe wasnteven on radar. If this team doesnt have that no talented, non freethrow shooter and think just because I have no talent, Im going to get bigger than everbody else and just pound him. News for you shaq, your game is borrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnng. Im putting them at three, or should I say putting shaq at three.

(2) The spurs have to go here, Im sorry, this team is duncan and forever will be duncan. But I must admit, getting hedo, mercer, horry, and even Rasho. There a pretty deep team. They now have a superstar of duncan surrounded by a bunch of good role players. But isnt that waht they hade last year. Ginobli is the best player on that team other than duncan, and parker is okay as well, very good team. I will keep my eye on them.

(1) And number one has to go the the one and only Chicago Bulls, just kidding. I put my mavs in at #1. Not because Im a fan of them, or because I hate the rest of the west, but look at this team. Nowitzki, finley, nash,jamison, and better get better lafrents. Thats the best starting lineup in the league if you ask me. I ilke best and fortson is a guy who can be underrated in his offensive game yet he brings toughness to the team. Najera,howard,raja,welsh, all very young and have they speciialty on the side. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying that the mavs will win it all this year. These three top teams could go from 3 to 1 or 2 to 1, an any order you want. But I am saying, no better chance an mavs history to at least think about and doing it. Very exciting year coming up.
MVPNOWITZKI is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 08-27-2003, 02:31 PM   #2
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default Ranking the NBA

You´ve got the Sonics way too high IMO. They should be more around 15. Also the Suns will be better then all Eastern teams maybe exept the Nets. The Rockets barely make my top 10 and I don´t think they´ll go anywhere until the ship out either Mobley or Francis or both. Mings health also seems to be a concern. Lastly I think the Lakers have to lead any power ranking as of now. They added two future hall of famers who can still play to Kobe and Shaq. I think all those speculations about chemistry problems is just wishfull thinking by other teams fans. These guys are professionals and why would someone like Malone take such a huge paycut to have a change for the ring and then ruin it by bitching and moaning about his shots? The only distraction I see is the Kobe case. I´m not handing them the trophy yet but I think the Lakers have to be considered the early favourites with the Spurs and Mavs closely behind. Well here´s my list:

1. Lakers
2. Spurs
3. Mavs
4. Kings
5. Wolves
6. Nets
7. Suns
8. Blazers
9. Pistons
10. Rockets, Pacers and Sixers
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 03:31 PM   #3
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Ranking the NBA

1. spurs
2. sacramento
3. dallas
4. LA
5. Wolves
6. blazers
7. pistons
8. phoenix
9. new jersey
10. Houston
11-15. sketchy. Denver if the team is as good as the individual players they got, Golden State if Dunleavy shows a LOT of improvement. Pacers? they WERE good, but I think they lost ground.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 03:51 PM   #4
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Ranking the NBA

1.) Lakers (Nothing much to say here. They have 3 of the top 10 players in the league and a all star at the 4. )

2.) Kings (Injurys killed them last season. They have a healthy team and I expect them to go to the WCF. This team is hungry.)

3.) Mavs ( They still have to prove to me they can beat a healthy Kings or a Lakers team before I rank them higher than those two teams.)

4.) Spurs ( I think they were too unactive this offseason. They grab Odom and they go number 1 on my list. Rasho isn't doing anything for me.)

5.T-Wolves (Cassell, Spree, Wally, Hudson, and Kandi Man. Thats a potential 8th seed right there. Oh wait. I forgot one guy. The Kid. Top 3 player in the league. If they maximize there talent they are my number 2 team. Two of there best players play the same position in Cassell and Hudson. They are not going to coexist. I expect chemistry to kill this teams hopes of possibly getting out of the first round.)

6. Nets (Mourning and Kidd. Thats all that needs to be said. Even without Mourning they brought the same nucleus who made it to the finals and Kenyon is going to have his breakout year. He is ready for that new contract.)

7. Phoenix (Marbury, Penny, Amare, and Marion. It's all up to Amare to whether or not this team gets passed the first round. They nearly did it last year against the champs.)

8. Sonics ( They are sleepers for me. Rashard, Brent Barry, and Ray Allen. Nice trio. Potential 7-8 seed in the West for me.

9. Sixers ( AI is playing his ass off in the Olympic games. Does he now have that 2nd scorer in Glenn Robinson now? One of my favs in the East.

10. Magic ( A year older Drew Gooden has me hyped. Does he start the 3 for you? T-Mac, Juwan, and Drew isn't too bad. ISn't bad at all.

I didn't really put much thinking into the teams passed the number 5 ranking.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 04:52 PM   #5
steponhens

steponhens is on a distinguished road
Default Ranking the NBA

Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
1.) Lakers (Nothing much to say here. They have 3 of the top 10 players in the league and a all star at the 4. ).
3 top ten players? I beg to differ. There is no way that Payton is still a top ten player. Plus Kobe won't be the same this year. He will either have one of the best years ever or he will have an off year. No in between. Also, there is no way Karl Malone is an All Star. He is no better than 8th best power forward in the West. Besides all that they will have two big components learning the difficult triangle offense. Whenever there is a team that seems too good to be true, it usually is, and there is no way the Lakers are the top team in the League.

I would have to say Spurs at one Kings at two and the Mavs 3 with the Lakers at 4.

Napolean: Whatever I feel like! God!
steponhens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 04:57 PM   #6
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ranking the NBA

I have to agree [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 08-27-2003, 05:11 PM   #7
grbh
Platinum Member

grbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to allgrbh is a name known to all
Default Ranking the NBA

Lakers at 4, you have to be kidding me.

Only way they are 4th best in the league is if chemistry implodes

http://www.genevaschools.org/austinb...gray/platypus/
grbh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 05:17 PM   #8
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ranking the NBA

Difficult to rank teams at this point simply because we don't know how certain pieces will fit, but I'd say the following is pretty accurate at this point:

1. Lakers
2. Spurs
3. Mavericks
4. Kings
5. Timberwolves
6. Nets
7. Suns
8. Pistons
9. Rockets
10. Pacers

Old 08-27-2003, 06:24 PM   #9
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough
Default Ranking the NBA

Quote:
Originally posted by: steponhens
Quote:
Originally posted by: FilthyFinMavs
1.) Lakers (Nothing much to say here. They have 3 of the top 10 players in the league and a all star at the 4. ).
3 top ten players? I beg to differ. There is no way that Payton is still a top ten player. Plus Kobe won't be the same this year. He will either have one of the best years ever or he will have an off year. No in between. Also, there is no way Karl Malone is an All Star. He is no better than 8th best power forward in the West. Besides all that they will have two big components learning the difficult triangle offense. Whenever there is a team that seems too good to be true, it usually is, and there is no way the Lakers are the top team in the League.

I would have to say Spurs at one Kings at two and the Mavs 3 with the Lakers at 4.

Payton is either the best or 2nd best pg in the league. I'd rank him top 10 but I guess it matters. Don't let his contract fool you he is still a great player. I don't care what happens to Kobe in the courtroom when he gets back he is going to be one of the best in the league. Malone is no better than the 8th best power foward?

1. Duncan
2. KG
3. Dirk
4. Webb
5. JO
6. Malone

Thats less than 8. If I forgot someone please tell me.

I don't care how much of a homer you are there is no possible way you can't see the Lakers aren't the best team in the NBA. The whole West reacted to what the Lakers did. Kings, Mavs, Spurs, and the T-Wolves are those teams that reacted.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 07:56 PM   #10
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough
Default Ranking the NBA

Quote:
Originally posted by: MVPNOWITZKI
After seeing the so called Experts rankings on the net and on TV, I must say I disagree, but everyone has there own opinions, after all, you cant predict nothing until the season starts. Here is my rankings from number 10 to 1.

(10) The ten spot has to go th the Seatle Sonics. Why, the team has alot of dead eye shooters. With Brent Barry, Radmonavic, Predaj,and the best pure shooter in the league, Ray Allen, that team can get hot any night. Sometimes upset the West Best here and there..
I basically agree with you on this one, they have pretty decent shooters, when Allen is in a right atmosphere, he is deadly. They also got a steal out of a bad situation, with Barry playing as good as he did at the 1 after Payton left, it is enough for them to secure the 10, but nothing more. Ecspecially not enough to call the team dead eye.

Quote:
[i] (9) The nine spot has to go to the Suns. They are really getting better with the young guys that they have but somtimes get in a shootiing funk, they must improve there perimeter game and Amare must improve out there as well..
With 2 all-stars and the rookie of the year, I can't seeing them being behind teams like the Blazers, Pacers, and Rockets. I'll explain later. But I would give this spot to the Pistons. Ben Wallace is one of my favorite player, but who else do they have? Rip? Well he is young, but at best he scores 20 points a game, and doesn't play alot of anything else. So now that 20 points is out of the way, whats left, a rookie? Ben Wallace's effort can only get so far, and Darko and Rip on the offensive end isn't good enough. And not to mention, RC was one of the best fits to coach that team, firing him was a BIG mistake

Quote:
[i] (8) The 8 spot has to go to the houston rockets, they have a pretty good 1, 2 punch an couple of years with Yao and Steve, which I think Steve is a little over rated, but Ill take him on my team, basically cause of his Athletism. Yao still needs to get beefed up and I like that kid griffin. They have a good solid bench and maybe in the east, would of had a shot to win 1st, but who doesnt right?.
You mean 1,2,3 punch, the Cat deserves some credit, but Steve has had headache problems the past 2 years, and after the season, I don't think it will help in the playoffs with the fatigue. Same goes with Yao, if he actually plays, he could barely play 30 minutes, much less enough minutes in the post season to win even 1 game. So even if they get into the playoffs, which I doubt because of the West's depth now, they wouldn't get very far.

I put the Blazers here, losing Scottie was a minor set back, which will be pushed forward by Randolph, I really love this player. I can defiantly see them winning alot with him, as long as Stoudamire, Patterson, Wells, and Wallace wore different jerseys. This season depends on how the coach can handle them, this team could be top 4 with their talent, oh well

Quote:
[i] (7) That spot is a tie with the pacers and the pistons. I have not seen Darko play, but should be very good. Put him to already a team that contended in the east last year, thats pretty good. The Pacers have a nice nucleus as well, very young , but a little concerned with the selfeshness I saw in the Playoffs..
The Pacers? I do like the way Artest plays(when he actually does), he is one of my favorite defenders in the league, gets into people's head. And JO, he is another one of my favorites, very versatile. BUT they lost Miller, which I wouldn't have took his contract anyway, just a bad situation for them. Miller also, if I am right that he retired, was a big loss, even though he is defiantly his former self, the great show against the Bulls in 98'. But he still had alot of goood cluth performances, like forcing NJ to 2 overtimes. And now I come to their biggest problem, PG. Tinsley had an excuse his rookie season, but now it is time to show some leadership. So basically, I don't care what they do in the regular season, they arn't going to get out of the first round.

Here I pick the Suns, this is one of my favorite teams. Shawn Marion is one of the most underated players, he can do alot of things on the court, shoot the 3, dunk, rebound, block with those long arms, steals, mid-range shots. I love him, he is going to be a very good player, alot better then I think most people suspect. Steph, I thank him for bringing me the most joy I have had in a long time, crossing over Yao, Yao on his ass. OOOH I wish I had that on tape. OK anyway, I think Steph's talent got down played 2 years ago because of the "steal" NJ got. He is one of the best PG's in the league, and is a much better teammate and spouse. Amare Stoudamire, this guy can become another KG, if he developes his 15 foot shot, this kid could be deadly.
Quote:
[i](6) That spot has to go the the portland trailblazers and the T wolves. Portland Still has to be included cause of the man Rasheed produces every night and still very deep. They would have beaten the mavs last year in round one if it wasnt for nick. Now to the T wolves is an interesting team. Yet they have some new guys who can help, but think about it. Have they gotten better, or more selfish. Dont get me wrong, they might have more talent than anyone else in the NBA, Last Year if I say so..
Well with the T'Wolves yeah they got selfish players, but they also got rid of Peeler, and Smith, not to to best people in the world either. But I will explain my theory more later.

I put the Nets in here, WOW they signed ZO, for 4 years? Come on, that is going to come back and bite them on the ass, Deke better save ZO a seat. Kenyon Martin is going to grow along with RJ into a really talented player, and what other PG is better to give them the ball, then JKidd. BUT still, look at the other teams, they are not a title contender.

Quote:
[i](5) Wait a minute, not an eastern team,, yep, the Nets in at #5. Just because of alonzo, the backstabber himself went with them. But think about, could of joined some good teams in the west, but him being a *****, decided to stay in the weak east. Some news Alonzo, your not going anywhere with Martin, jfferson, and Kidd. You will eventually need some guys who can shoot..
Minnesota. Ok they might have gotten Spree, Cassell and Kandi. All of them with attitude problems, whether it is being lazy, or just being a bad person. But look at Spree, the guy is getting old, still with alot of talent. He has gone all the way, so he has experience. And his career is about to be over, I think he would want to go out with a championship. I think he understands that it is his last chance, he lost game six in 99', he will do whatever it takes to make sure he wins. Cassell? Meh, yeah he is going to have problems, but you still have Troy Bibb... I mean Hudson. And I would take Kandi's attitude anyday over Nesto. Plus I wouldn't worry about the front court win you have KG. The Wolves, along with being very experienced (KG, Spree, Cassell) have young players, and have a long window of opportunity, with players like Wally, Kandi, and even KG. Wally has alot to learn, but if he understands his role, and calms down, he will be a decent problem, and probably my biggest point in this paragraph, they have KEVIN GARNETT, come on, the man is the arguably the best player in the world, and he is desire himself. I wouldn't like to be the team that gets in his way for the championship this year. They are a tittle contender.

Quote:
[i](4) Im getting a break to these guys. The Sad Sac Kings go in at number 4. This time was the best in the league 2 years ago, 1year ago, and last year. So becuase of some injuries, what do they do, let everyone go. I could have put this team in the 10 spot but showed them some mercy. They let go of hedo, keon, pollard, jimmy, and maybe a shot to not even make past the first round. Now on my radar no mo..
I'm also giving them a break, they have lost their best weapon (depth) for a 13, 9 player, who is getting paid like he is a 30, 20 player. Webber will be out for awile, and I never thought highly of Christie or Bibby. If they get to the 2nd round, it will be because of Jackson.

Quote:
[i] (3) Im tired of everybody putting the lake show in at #1, where do I put them, numero tres. The lakers, minus kobe, are older than gum itself. Maybe 4 years ago, i can say hand them the trophy already, but then again, kobe wasnteven on radar. If this team doesnt have that no talented, non freethrow shooter and think just because I have no talent, Im going to get bigger than everbody else and just pound him. News for you shaq, your game is borrrrrrrrrrinnnnnnnnnng. Im putting them at three, or should I say putting shaq at three.
I put SA here, of course they have one of the, or the best player in the world. And in my opinion, one of the best coaches ever. He took, a journey man, (Bowen) a late 1st round pick, (Parker) a 2nd round pick, (Gin) and a player that was heading for the NBDL (Jackson) and turned them into role players for the championship team. Congrats, BUT Hedo is not better then Jamison, they are old news. Bye.

Quote:
[i](2) The spurs have to go here, Im sorry, this team is duncan and forever will be duncan. But I must admit, getting hedo, mercer, horry, and even Rasho. There a pretty deep team. They now have a superstar of duncan surrounded by a bunch of good role players. But isnt that waht they hade last year. Ginobli is the best player on that team other than duncan, and parker is okay as well, very good team. I will keep my eye on them.

(1) And number one has to go the the one and only Chicago Bulls, just kidding. I put my mavs in at #1. Not because Im a fan of them, or because I hate the rest of the west, but look at this team. Nowitzki, finley, nash,jamison, and better get better lafrents. Thats the best starting lineup in the league if you ask me. I ilke best and fortson is a guy who can be underrated in his offensive game yet he brings toughness to the team. Najera,howard,raja,welsh, all very young and have they speciialty on the side. Dont get me wrong, Im not saying that the mavs will win it all this year. These three top teams could go from 3 to 1 or 2 to 1, an any order you want. But I am saying, no better chance an mavs history to at least think about and doing it. Very exciting year coming up.
Well here I can't decide, of course the Mavs winning would make me happier, but this all depends on which hole Bryant will be refering to. Shaq's toe, and Payton and Malone's age won't be able to win a championship. Payton and Malone are a loss from Bryant. Not to mention how many fights they have been in, somebody posted all the fights, they are going to have some problems, but who else better to fix it then Jackson. (Phil) So like I said, this all depends on Bryant.

And of course I don't see anything wrong with the Mavs.

So here is it if you didn't feel like reading.

1. Mavs
2. Lakers
3. SA
4. Sacromento
5. Minn
6. Nets
7. Suns
8. Blazers
9. Pistons
10. Sonics

Worth mentioning: Orlando, Pacers, Houston.
Old 08-27-2003, 07:59 PM   #11
one long blue sock
Golden Member

one long blue sock will become famous soon enough
Default Ranking the NBA

BTW, nice post, welcome on the board MVP.
Old 08-27-2003, 08:16 PM   #12
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Ranking the NBA

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Difficult to rank teams at this point simply because we don't know how certain pieces will fit, but I'd say the following is pretty accurate at this point:

1. Lakers
2. Spurs
3. Mavericks
4. Kings
5. Timberwolves
6. Nets
7. Suns
8. Pistons
9. Rockets
10. Pacers
I'd flip the Nets and the Wolves but otherwise your list is dead on.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2003, 08:22 PM   #13
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Default RE: Ranking the NBA

Indiana was never a good team IMO. They are on the way out and Thomas was just fired BTW
Old 08-27-2003, 08:27 PM   #14
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

Default Ranking the NBA

Quote:
Payton is either the best or 2nd best pg in the league. I'd rank him top 10 but I guess it matters. Don't let his contract fool you he is still a great player. I don't care what happens to Kobe in the courtroom when he gets back he is going to be one of the best in the league. Malone is no better than the 8th best power foward?
I loved watching Kidd blaze Payton last year. GP was one of the best defensive PGs in the game years back and he was getting eaten up. It was one of the few times I didnt think that Kidd was overrated. Malone is sloooooow. Remember him getting worked by Webber? Duncan? I think I remember a time when Najera shut him down single handedly and you know how slow Najera is. You have to remember that chemistry on and off the court is what made the lakers unstoppable. Horry, George and Fisher were great role players for that team. Karl Malone and Payton won't be.
Old 08-27-2003, 09:00 PM   #15
Fidel
Diamond Member

Fidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to beholdFidel is a splendid one to behold
Default Ranking the NBA

Quote:
Originally posted by: MFFL
Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran

1. Lakers
2. Spurs
3. Mavericks
4. Kings
5. Timberwolves
6. Nets
7. Suns
8. Pistons
9. Rockets
10. Pacers

I'd flip the Nets and the Wolves but otherwise your list is dead on.
It has to be cause it looks alot like mine [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Fidel is offline   Reply With Quote