Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 10-29-2003, 10:14 PM   #1
Dirk41= konsesjonen
Banned

Dirk41= konsesjonen is on a distinguished road
Default Camby vs. TD

I have the nugz as one of my League Pass teams. Camby is giving TD serious problems. He has 14 boards, 6 offensive and the 1st half isn't over! On D he is really making him work. Damn, I forgot how good he can be when healthy.
Dirk41= konsesjonen is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-30-2003, 02:19 AM   #2
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Camby vs. TD

Looks like he's put on weight. If he stays healthy, Denver going to be a bitch to deal with this year. Bzdelik(sp) has a great year last year. Let's see what he can do with a little more talent.
Old 10-30-2003, 11:22 AM   #3
TripleDipping
Diamond Member

TripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud ofTripleDipping has much to be proud of
Default RE:Camby vs. TD

Nuggets seem to give Spurs problems everytime they play each other. Anyone watched the Spurs/Nugs games care to share you POV?
TripleDipping is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 11:38 AM   #4
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the spurs looked bad much like they did the night before

they're going through some growing pains much like that mavs...
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2003, 05:06 PM   #5
Texan

Texan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
the spurs looked bad much like they did the night before
Spurs fan here. I agree the Spurs we awful and trying to get it together...

I really wanted the mavs to tromp the Lakers the other night because if we don't win the Mavs are my next choice... gotta keep it in Texas people! So for all you Mav fans... Go Spurs Go... and Go Mavs Go!

btw... good to hear Cuban is dropping the new uni.... I hope the Spurs silver sat uni doesn't read as tin foil... do you think it is the same designer?
Texan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 12:28 PM   #6
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

The Rise and Fall Of Marcus Camby

Namby Pamby came back to Earth last night with an amazingly Mantis-like line--4 points, 4 rebounds, 4 fouls, 2 blocks in 22 minutes.

Ain't nothing like the real thing.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2003, 12:35 PM   #7
kingrex
Platinum Member

kingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the roughkingrex is a jewel in the rough

I tend to like what I see with Camby. Granted last night was an off night, but usually he contributes much more than that. If only he stay healthy.
kingrex is offline   Reply With Quote