Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 11-02-2003, 12:24 AM   #1
Shaq Attack2

Shaq Attack2 is on a distinguished road
Default Yikes. Kings Raped 109-88 by the Nugs

http://www.nba.com/games/20031101/SACDEN/boxscore.html

Good gawd, what happened to Sac? They looked like someone had killed their parents, completely disinterested.

Great game by the Nugs though, held on pretty much throughout.
Shaq Attack2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-02-2003, 12:27 AM   #2
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold
Default RE:Yikes. Kings Raped 109-88 by the Nugs

Quote:
Originally posted by: Shaq Attack2
http://www.nba.com/games/20031101/SACDEN/boxscore.html

Good gawd, what happened to Sac? They looked like someone had killed their parents, completely disinterested.

Great game by the Nugs though, held on pretty much throughout.

How in the hell did the Nuggets score 109 points in one game. Last year they couldn't have scored that much in a gym by themselves.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:28 AM   #3
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

Did you actually watch any of the game? The Nuggets looked awfully damn impressive. I caught a good part of the game on League Pass. Andersen and Melo looked really good. Boykins was on a roll and Miller played solid as well. Nene got into foul trouble early but the team looked great.

Did anyone catch the Rockets-Memphis game? Another great game. Tonight was an awesome night to surf League Pass. There were some good games. And then there was the Craptors dropping only 56 points. Yuck.
bogey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 12:36 AM   #4
Shaq Attack2

Quote:
Originally posted by: bogey
Did you actually watch any of the game? The Nuggets looked awfully damn impressive. I caught a good part of the game on League Pass.
Yeah, so did I, that's why I said "Great game by the Nugs though". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

But seriously though, the Kings never give up this many to an inexperienced team like the Nugs, and that's why I thought they looked totally disinterested at times. I don't buy the "thin air" excuse either.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:40 AM   #5
bogey
Banned

bogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the roughbogey is a jewel in the rough

They looked disinterested in the fourth after the game was all but decided, but otherwise, the Nugs pretty much took the Queens out to the woodshed.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:45 AM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yeah....the nuggets looked damn good while getting nothing from nene or skita
boykins outplayed miller IMO but both looked solid.

Chris Andersen had to be the star of tonight's game
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 12:47 AM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Did anyone catch the Rockets-Memphis game? Another great game. Tonight was an awesome night to surf League Pass. There were some good games. And then there was the Craptors dropping only 56 points. Yuck.
i'm sorry, but doesn't ming have to get more than 11 attempts?

it didn't help that the rockets turned the ball over 20+ times.. there have been some damn ugly games so far this season
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 12:52 AM   #8
bogey
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3

Damn that guy can fly!
Old 11-02-2003, 12:53 AM   #9
bogey
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
i'm sorry, but doesn't ming have to get more than 11 attempts?

it didn't help that the rockets turned the ball over 20+ times.. there have been some damn ugly games so far this season
Yes. The offense should flow through Ming, not through Franchise. It is sickening to see Ming not touching the ball more.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:54 AM   #10
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

I love his game and would love to seem him a Mav, sigh.
Old 11-02-2003, 12:55 AM   #11
bogey
Banned

Andersen had some incredible slam follows tonight. His elevation ability reminds me of Tom Chambers.
Old 11-02-2003, 02:33 AM   #12
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

I think we all need to send a nice Christmas Ham to the Nugs. They're doing us a huge favor hanging these losses on our rivals.
Old 11-02-2003, 03:19 AM   #13
Shaq Attack2

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c
I think we all need to send a nice Christmas Ham to the Nugs. They're doing us a huge favor hanging these losses on our rivals.
Next up; Lakers on Friday, December 19th. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 03:37 AM   #14
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: grndmstr_c

Kiki is really a Nellie sleeper agent. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 04:08 AM   #15
DrtyFlthyNasty

DrtyFlthyNasty is on a distinguished road

the nugs are definitely one of the rising teams in the nba and from the west of course. however, working this hard might catch up with them sooner or later...but nice game!
"I know what I can do,'' Van Exel said. "I'm not really worried about what other people say, that I'm just a scorer or a ballhog or whatever. I know when I need to score, and I definitely know how to make players better.'' - Nick Van Exel

"The ROC handle like Van Exel,
I shake phoneys man, You can't get next to.."

-Jayz
DrtyFlthyNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 10:01 AM   #16
MavsFanatik33
Platinum Member

MavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura aboutMavsFanatik33 has a spectacular aura about

I think i'm becomign a Nuggets fan, they're knocking off every one of our west rivals. First San Antonio and now Sacramento. Way to go Carmello!
MavsFanatik33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 11:09 AM   #17
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Here the Kings are with so much to prove....and all they prove is that the nuggtes really can score 100pts....sad day for kings fans...which is a great day for Mavs fans....

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2003, 01:22 PM   #18
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

Shouldn't we ay "Accused of rape" until the DNA tests are done...that just didn't look like the old Nugz out there...props to them, but Chris Anderson ?
Old 11-02-2003, 01:37 PM   #19
LRB
Guru

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
Shouldn't we ay "Accused of rape" until the DNA tests are done...that just didn't look like the old Nugz out there...props to them, but Chris Anderson ?

For that matter isn't their a gag order about mentioning the name of the "Alledged Victims". [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 11-02-2003, 07:07 PM   #20
arsenalth9

arsenalth9 is on a distinguished road

From what i hear, the kings played bad, but i think all the props should go to the Nuggets for playing that well and defeating their 2nd big western team.
Old 11-03-2003, 12:52 PM   #21
mavsfan4life

mavsfan4life is on a distinguished road

That game was a mistake. Who knows that happened, maybe they just cant do much without their All-Star Chris Webber, or maybe they just got way to confident and let Carmelo "Mellow" Anthony just dunk on their heads like a donut in coffee. The Kings need to realize that they did not improve much if any at all for the exception of Brad Miller. Once they get C-Webb back in action, I think they'll grab a couple of W's. But for now, stop the trash-talkin and play!