Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 01-16-2004, 07:41 PM   #1
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute
Default NBA Fights Video (Mav Centric)

Warning! This video consists of clips from fairly recent NBA altercations. The background track is TuPac's "Hit em up" and contains explicit language so you may not want to open it at work or around children

NBA Fights
Old 01-17-2004, 01:04 AM   #2
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: NBA Fights Video (Mav Centric)

Don Nelson got into someone's face? Was that malone? If so, I say let him be here for all 3 years remaining of his contract extension! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] And one thing I like about Rodman, he doesn't take crap from ANYBODY. Bradley is goofy but it looks like he lets it go, which to me shows that he's smart.
Old 01-17-2004, 01:16 AM   #3
mavs413
Golden Member

mavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the roughmavs413 is a jewel in the rough
Default RE:NBA Fights Video (Mav Centric)

I remember when Shawn Bradley got punched, but I didnt know that it was Walt Williams that hit him!
mavs413 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 01:42 AM   #4
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

AHHH!!! When Barkley bounced the ball off Shaq's head, that was the greatest. Amazing how many of those occurred between 1999-2001. The good ol' fightin' days! Well, at least in recent years.

Seriously... what about the clip with Nash getting hammered on the break away by the Golden State player? He immediately goes over to get in the guy's face, as did Finley and Ced Ceballos. Could you see that happening with this year's squad? Nellie getting in Malone's face? Nah. They'd all just go pout, these days.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 02:12 AM   #5
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: NBA Fights Video (Mav Centric)

man, who was it that body-slammed bradley? i remember the play... too funny, but i don't remember who it was, and i can't make it out.

and raja not taking any crap... very nice.
Old 01-17-2004, 02:45 AM   #6
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

It's also funny to note how much crap Bradley gets for being skinny.. but he's much thicker now than he was, even in those clips that are 3, 4 years old.

Maybe by the time he's 40 he'll be able to establish position in the post. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 05:51 AM   #7
OutletPass
Diamond Member

OutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really niceOutletPass is just really nice

I dunno...a lot of that was just wasted space....

But it gave rise to one fact

Kobe and Michael Jackson are the VERY SAME PERSON.

Old 01-17-2004, 07:50 AM   #8
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

Wow that was surpisingly Mav centric. I didn't know Mavs were involved in so many of those fights.

The Shawn Bradley moments were particularly wincing. I dunno which video is worse. The one of him being repeatedly posterized to embarrasing levels, or this one in which he was bodyslammed by a much smaller player, and then cracked in the mouth after laying an elbow on Walt Williams.
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 10:13 AM   #9
MavKikiNYC
Diamond Member

MavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to beholdMavKikiNYC is a splendid one to behold

What a thoughtful piece of art. Both artists played hard.
MavKikiNYC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 12:39 PM   #10
FreshJive
Diamond Member

FreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond reputeFreshJive has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think Vince wanted any of the Russians. "Hold me back Dog!"
FreshJive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2004, 02:00 PM   #11
LRB
Guru

LRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to beholdLRB is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally posted by: OutletPass
I dunno...a lot of that was just wasted space....

But it gave rise to one fact

Kobe and Michael Jackson are the VERY SAME PERSON.

I really don't think that's fair OP. You should immediately apologized to Sike!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Besides everyone knows that Michael Jackson is much tougher than Kobe and only sexually attackes little boys not young women in Colorado.
Old 07-29-2004, 03:41 PM   #12
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

bump

Here's the fight video that features a lot of Mavs stuff.

Edit: Well, it appears the link doesn't work, so I've just wasted your time.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote