Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 05-03-2001, 09:36 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

i've been listening to the ticket and i've heard some pretty wheels off things about angelina jolie.

her and billy bob actually wear a necklace around their necks that has a little glass vile that contains the other person's blood
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2001, 10:12 AM   #2
Big Boy Laroux
Diamond Member

Big Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond reputeBig Boy Laroux has a reputation beyond repute

I heard that too. think i read it on ESPN.com actually, when they were talking about her movie where she dates a Mariners player.
Old 05-03-2001, 10:26 AM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

she also has a tattoo above the promised land that says billy bob's property or something off the wall like that
Old 05-03-2001, 04:20 PM   #4
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

She's hot..that's pretty much all that matters to me [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Do any of you guys watch SNL? I keep thinking about that skit they had making fun of Jolie and Billy Bob, where she and her brother had a phucked up baby together and the three of them kept groping each other!
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2001, 04:29 PM   #5
ReggieThetaChi

ReggieThetaChi is on a distinguished road

She's got some high speed internet access. No doubt about that.
Old 05-03-2001, 04:38 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

yeah, she is definitely hot
have you seen Gia?
a must see angelina jolie movie
Old 05-04-2001, 03:20 PM   #7
Murphy3
Guru

trust me, it's a definite must see for anyone remotely interested in angelina jolie

it's definitely a "revealing" movie
Old 05-04-2001, 07:48 PM   #8
Mav_on_the_Move

Mav_on_the_Move is on a distinguished road

She is hot, but she is way too much of a psycho for my tastes. Give me Sarah Michelle Gellar any day of the week or month, or Jessica Alba of Dark Angel.
Old 05-05-2001, 10:39 AM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

ya know, i'm starting to get the hots for dana delaney for some reason.
also, sarah michelle gellar has some greatness to her. so does melissa joan hart.

angelina, great actress, beautiful, but she's so whacked out and just the fact that billy bob is tearing her up.
it's distrubing.

Old 05-05-2001, 01:02 PM   #10
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

Incidentally, my good friend (the same one who's moving back to BigD and will be helping out with the site), runs the two most popular Jessica Alba site on the net: The Alba Area and DarkAngelTV.com.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 09:23 PM   #11
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of
Default RE:angelina jolie

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
ya know, i'm starting to get the hots for dana delaney for some reason.
also, sarah michelle gellar has some greatness to her. so does melissa joan hart.

angelina, great actress, beautiful, but she's so whacked out and just the fact that billy bob is tearing her up.
it's distrubing.

Melissa Joan Hart? Murph, I'm going to chalk this up to a rough stage in your life...
Old 09-14-2005, 09:30 PM   #12
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default RE: angelina jolie

Did you guys see Dana Delaney climbing out of the pool in East of Eden. I mean holy crap...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2005, 08:12 AM   #13
mavsfanforever
Diamond Member

mavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of lightmavsfanforever is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:angelina jolie

Quote:
Originally posted by: Murphy3
trust me, it's a definite must see for anyone remotely interested in angelina jolie

it's definitely a "revealing" movie
Add ORIGINAL SIN to that list.