Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-02-2002, 10:46 PM   #1
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

How much will Cuban get fined?

lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] . Ya'll see him goin nuts on the sideline? I thought he was gonna run on the court and deck the ref. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-02-2002, 10:49 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe he'll get suspended again. He calmed down last year after his suspension.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 11:27 PM   #3
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

There's nothing Stern would like more than to suspend or set a new precedent by fining Cuban an ungodly amount of cash.
Old 03-02-2002, 11:29 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

What did he do? The game got blacked out in Waco. ARRGGGHHH! Stern is a jabroni.

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 11:34 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< There's nothing Stern would like more than to suspend or set a new precedent by fining Cuban an ungodly amount of cash. >>

It really detracts from the league's image when Stern fines Cuban. Cuban just laughes it off and the incident gets huge headlines across the country. I expect a suspension and a small fine.
Old 03-02-2002, 11:35 PM   #6
MFFL
Guru

Any bets on whether Mourning will get a suspension for throwing elbows?
Old 03-02-2002, 11:41 PM   #7
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously I didn't get to see the game, but I keep reading about the elbows Mourning was throwing and not getting called for.

You can bet Cuban will put a tape together to submit to the league for evaluation. We'll see if anything comes of it though.

LOL. Has Dirk ever been tossed? I can't recall.

Can't wait to see the highlights to see Nelson punt the ball since that's what everyone seems to be talking about. I bet it was classic. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2002, 11:46 PM   #8
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

What did Cuban do? I don't think Dirk has ever been tossed, but since he fouled out first...is that really getting tossed?

Doc
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2002, 11:48 PM   #9
BASKETBALL 101

BASKETBALL 101 is on a distinguished road

MFF,

Nellie PUNTING the ball was the funniest thing. LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL!! Steve was standing next to him! You are right it was a classic!!

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]Oh yeah, Your Man (FIN) had a big game!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 03-02-2002, 11:58 PM   #10
MFFL
Guru

Dirk got called for the T and Nellie had taken all he could. He walked out on the court - TOOK the ball from Nash and punted it as far as he could. Then he started windmilling his arms and generally got the crowd into it. Alas, it was too little too late.
Old 03-03-2002, 01:52 AM   #11
Smiles
Diamond Member

Smiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud ofSmiles has much to be proud of

Man, I hate that I missed it!! If any of you have any articles to post on the game, I'll be looking!