Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-22-2006, 10:16 PM   #1
FanNBA

FanNBA is on a distinguished road
Default A new CHAMPS are born!!!! Congrats MAVS

Congrats to Mavs & SPURS for hard tought fought series.
BUT A BIG CONGRATS TO MAVS FOR THE WIN.
What a series and a game today. I am lucky i am alive and watched live.
FanNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-22-2006, 10:18 PM   #2
thunderFence
Banned

thunderFence can only hope to improve

word
thunderFence is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:26 PM   #3
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

Tap those brakes.

We still have to get by the Pistons in the Finals, and the WCF won't be a cakewalk either.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:27 PM   #4
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

Word to ya motha!
Old 05-22-2006, 10:28 PM   #5
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

in the immortal words of twodeep3,

8 more victories to infamy.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:29 PM   #6
FanNBA

FanNBA is on a distinguished road

Thats why I have A new CHAMPS are born!!!! four !!!!

Last edited by FanNBA; 05-22-2006 at 10:30 PM.
FanNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:31 PM   #7
mavsjunkie
Golden Member

mavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to allmavsjunkie is a name known to all

Now when teams see us, they will fear us. We fought the great Tim Duncan and their outstanding defense, and brought them down. The league and the Refs did everything they could to give San Antonio the series with the Jason Terry thing, and the bad calls against the Mavs today, and the lopsided free throw situation, but the Mavs "bowd up" and kicked that ass all accross that muddy nasty toilet bowl called the San Antonio River walk.

Now those spurts can go fishing in that muddy septic tank. GO MAVS!!!
mavsjunkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2006, 10:34 PM   #8
DirtyNashty

DirtyNashty will become famous soon enoughDirtyNashty will become famous soon enough

All I can say is, this had to have been the best series that I have seen in 10 yrs. 6 games down to the final seconds of regulation, heart and soul spilling out like fountains. The Spurs played a HELL of a series, and this one was a series for the ages. I love the Mavs, and I am glad that they won, I do not think that they would be denied this year. I hope that the Spurs fans that are wishing death and destruction on us right now, as well as saying that the refs gave us the game would go back and check the foul disparity. Admit it folks, this one was too tough to call, but we won.
DirtyNashty is offline   Reply With Quote