Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > Around the NBA

Old 03-28-2002, 05:04 PM   #1
dallmav

dallmav is on a distinguished road

Does anyone think they will make the playoffs. I dont feel that they have it this year to make it. If they do how much noise could they really make.
dallmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2002, 06:59 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

If Cuban owned the Clippers the Lakers would be the second best basketball team in the city within 3 years.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:06 PM   #3
David
Golden Member

David is on a distinguished road

The Clippers are scary. I don't rule them out until they play their final game. Utah looks to be the main team that should worry and they don't have a cake walk. Utah has about 3 "gimmees" out of 11 and in the NBA, there are no gimmees. Utah better know the playoffs are NOW.
David is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:20 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

If Cuban owned the Clippers the Lakers would be the second best basketball team in the city within 3 years.

I'm glad he owns the Mavs!

I expect the Clips to just make it in and bow out early.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 08:41 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

the clippers are still a group of thugs..half of them will probably be on some type of long term suspension within two years.. so i don't even think cuban could help the clips
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 09:13 PM   #6
David
Golden Member

<< the clippers are still a group of thugs..half of them will probably be on some type of long term suspension within two years.. so i don't even think cuban could help the clips >>

Mark could afford the best legal help available.
Old 03-28-2002, 09:18 PM   #7
Epitome22
Golden Member

Epitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the roughEpitome22 is a jewel in the rough

<< the clippers are still a group of thugs..half of them will probably be on some type of long term suspension within two years.. so i don't even think cuban could help the clips >>

Excuse me? a group of thugs? The Clips are many things but they are not a thuggish team. Nothing they have done this season would even indicate such. No suspenions for fighting, no reputations as being brutes. Nothing to indicate that anything they do would get them suspensions in the future. I'm sorry Murph but that was bad form there. Being young, athletic cocky black men with tatoos does not equate into thug.
Epitome22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 10:44 PM   #8
David
Golden Member

<<

Excuse me? a group of thugs? The Clips are many things but they are not a thuggish team. Nothing they have done this season would even indicate such. No suspenions for fighting, no reputations as being brutes. Nothing to indicate that anything they do would get them suspensions in the future. I'm sorry Murph but that was bad form there. Being young, athletic cocky black men with tatoos does not equate into thug.
>>

I agree. Most potheads are pretty laidback. Not thuggish at all. If the Clippers get any suspensions, the majority will be for failed drug tests.
Old 03-28-2002, 10:46 PM   #9
MackJack

MackJack is on a distinguished road

EDIT
MackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 10:48 PM   #10
MackJack

MackJack is on a distinguished road

So it makes someone a thug for smoking David? Give me a break, that pisses me off to even here someone support Murphy at his BS.
MackJack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 10:55 PM   #11
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Is it me or has MackJack crossed a line in this thread?

Someone pointed it out to me in a pm and I moved it here immediately.

This has to warrant a warning.
Old 03-28-2002, 11:00 PM   #12
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Agreed MFF.

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote