Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 11-30-2006, 02:27 PM   #1
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default Tuscan Whole Milk

Someone posted this at spurstalk and I just had to share it here.

800 reviews for a gallon of milk at Amazon.com

Read the reviews and look at the images (I think the last 3 are customer submitted....).

Freaking hillarious.
Old 11-30-2006, 02:36 PM   #2
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

lol wow!

Quote:
i toss myself off to tuscan's jumping cows. slightly creamy. milky.
I think they might want to moderate their comments....or at least the first page or two

nice
Old 11-30-2006, 02:52 PM   #3
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

There is some very witty stuff in that link.

Nice find!
Old 11-30-2006, 02:56 PM   #4
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot stop reading these reviews.

Check out the prices on these California Seedless Grapes!!!

And read this hillarious review:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Genius Amazon Reviewer
I have multiple concerns with this product. Out of the box, they really do look fresh and plump like they do in the picture.

However, you soon notice the lack of instructions. None. The only documentation at all is a "California" sticker... with no reference to a web site. Nada.

My grapes broke quickly. When I received them they looked just like the picture. But in a couple days I started noticing they weren't as plump and were shriveling. Withing a week, many were brown and certainly lacked freshness. It was so bad, that I was in shock, and I kept holding up the picture next to them to compare because I couldn't believe it. It was like they were deteriorating right before my eyes.

Within a month they looked awful. They looked like moldy raisins. Really Moldy.

Not recommended.
I can't work anymore.... this is tooooo much!!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 02:58 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

this is so funny.

Some of these were obviously intended to be comedic, but I think some of the ones that were not, are the best.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:03 PM   #6
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I am yet to read a completely serious one. Me thinks you aren't picking up on the sarcasm!

Old 11-30-2006, 03:07 PM   #7
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

I thought my Fresh Vine Ripe Tomatoes would come whole. Instead, as you can see from the graphic, I received five whole tomatoes and one that had already been cut in half. Yes, half a tomato. The half-tomato in my package had dripped on the other ones and made quite a mess. In fact, the resulting tomato juice ate a hole through the box they arrived in, making a puddle on the floor that was small, but big enough to trip the UPS guy. He fell and fractured his spine, and now he's paralyzed. His wife and nine children are destitute, all thanks to these vine-ripened tomatoes.

In conclusion, I think this packaging is just a bad idea!

Tomatoes!!!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:09 PM   #8
aexchange
Boom goes the Dynamite!

aexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant futureaexchange has a brilliant future

Mmm Mmm Good!, November 30, 2006
Reviewer: K. Peterson "Oregon" (USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This product gave me diarrhea. My brother got cholera, my mom got the measles and my sister broke her arm. Soon after, we lost a wagon wheel and a thief stole 3 oxen.
aexchange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:12 PM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

More on grapes...

Quote:
Further, they are nigh impossilbe to gift wrap individually.
genius.

we need to invite some of these people on over here.
Old 11-30-2006, 03:13 PM   #10
SaltwaterChaffy
Platinum Member

SaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud ofSaltwaterChaffy has much to be proud of

ae,

Nothing like some good Oregon Trail humor.

SaltwaterChaffy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2006, 03:14 PM   #11
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by aexchange
Mmm Mmm Good!, November 30, 2006
Reviewer: K. Peterson "Oregon" (USA) - See all my reviews
(REAL NAME)
This product gave me diarrhea. My brother got cholera, my mom got the measles and my sister broke her arm. Soon after, we lost a wagon wheel and a thief stole 3 oxen.
I honestly laughed out loud on this one! Hilarious!
Old 11-30-2006, 03:14 PM   #12
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Quote:
Order Summary
Items: $3.99
Shipping & Handling: $26.25

Total Before Tax: $30.24
Estimated Tax:* $0.00

Order Total: $30.24

Why go to my local store and pay $2.99 for a galon of milk when I can have it overnight delivered for 10 times that price? I think I'll get three gallons next time. As a current Pentagon employee, this makes perfect sense to me. You won't Be-Lieve the taste of 30 dollar milk. It just coats the tongue with layer upon layer of bovine extract luxury. Internet milk is soooo much more milkyliscious than crappy store bought. Next, I'll be checking out the $50 12 ounce hot coffee order. Catch the wave!
this is a freaking comedy gold mine