Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-24-2006, 01:28 PM   #1
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all
Default Eagles@Cowboys Christmas Day Game

Go Cowboys. Good Luck.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2006, 02:43 PM   #2
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

BTW, you have it set up so the betting closes after the game is over. Might want to fix that...
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 03:11 PM   #3
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

I have it set to close at 4:00 pm Dallas time tomorrow, which I believe is correct. It will be settled at 7:30 CST tomorrow. For some reason in the vBookie lounge it is giving incorrect dates. Only the mods can help with that.

Old 12-24-2006, 04:27 PM   #4
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoa....good luck Mavsrule. That is one ballsy pick. I hope you get the payday.

BTW...when you set up the vbookie Mavs you can change the date. The default is usually a couple of days later not the day of your thread so you have to fix it. One of the mods can alter it now but you control it as you make the thread.

Last edited by Drbio; 12-24-2006 at 04:29 PM.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 04:44 PM   #5
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Yep .... I gotta admit that this bet is probably foolhearty. I don't think their backup QB can get it done in front of the Dallas defense or in front of the Dallas crowd.

As far as setting a vBookie, for some reason the time and date at the top of this thread for the closing and settling is exactly 24 hours past whatever time I set it up for. So what I did was actually set it for today to close and settle, which ends up giving the correct time at the top. The vBet gods sure are finniky!

Old 12-24-2006, 05:02 PM   #6
Drbio
Banned

The Giants lost big time today and didn't make a single offensive snap in New Orleans territory. Not ONE single NY play occured on New Orleans side of the field. Total offensive shutdown.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261224019

Last edited by Drbio; 12-24-2006 at 05:03 PM.
Old 12-24-2006, 05:20 PM   #7
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

That coach is GONE. It's quite amazing about things. I thought the cowboys were looking at McNabb, Manning, Washington(???), Bledsoe(or Rookie) as the Qbackers.

No Eli is imploding, McNabb is starting to get a bunch o' wear and the cowboys have found their starter. Weird....Good...but weird.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 05:59 PM   #8
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

damnit! i missed the betting times! damnit!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2006, 07:55 PM   #9
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drbio
The Giants lost big time today and didn't make a single offensive snap in New Orleans territory. Not ONE single NY play occured on New Orleans side of the field. Total offensive shutdown.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=261224019
I think Peyton Manning just stinks.
Old 12-24-2006, 08:00 PM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Eli maybe?

Here we go again with the odds thingy.....there should be a limit of only one bet when odds are given.

Last edited by Drbio; 12-24-2006 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-24-2006, 10:34 PM   #11
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

cowboys win by exactly 7 pts..go 'boys!
Old 12-25-2006, 03:37 AM   #12
FreakNasty

FreakNasty will become famous soon enough

Its been a damn while since I watched a meaningful cowboys game during the holidays.....
FreakNasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 03:36 PM   #13
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

C'mon Boys!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 04:53 PM   #14
Drbio
Banned

The last Eagle game went a long way to define our season. It was the tipping point for Bledsoe and even though Parcells stuck with him one more half the damage was done. The silver lining is of course that we have shot out of a cannon and become a Super Bowl contender. It's time to thank the Iggles for their assistance in turning our year around.

The Cowboys will embarrass the Iggles today. We clinch the division and lock up a home playoff game right here right now.

Last edited by Drbio; 12-25-2006 at 05:03 PM.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:14 PM   #15
Drbio
Banned

Matt McBriar has been amazing this season.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:28 PM   #16
ames7
Diamond Member

ames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to beholdames7 is a splendid one to behold

That was too easy. I've been concerned about our D these last few games. They really need to get it together.

EDIT: Double GAH.

Last edited by ames7; 12-25-2006 at 05:30 PM.
ames7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 05:32 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

Woo hooo!!!!!

Way to get us back Anthony Henry!!!!!!!
Old 12-25-2006, 05:36 PM   #18
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

That was a pretty cool play by Romo. Wow!
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 05:37 PM   #19
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Some one tell me how Roy Williams is a pro bowler and TNew isn't??!!!

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 05:37 PM   #20
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
That was a pretty cool play by Romo. Wow!
and pretty bad blocking by the end...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 12-25-2006, 05:40 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

You have to be kidding me.....
Old 12-25-2006, 05:41 PM   #22
sike
The Preacha

what the heck?

Old 12-25-2006, 05:42 PM   #23
sike
The Preacha

that was a totally pathetic effort on the goal line after a solid effort to get there....yuck.

Old 12-25-2006, 05:43 PM   #24
Drbio
Banned

This has the feel of suck right now.
Old 12-25-2006, 05:51 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

^^^ and that man knows "suck"!

Old 12-25-2006, 05:53 PM   #26
sike
The Preacha

I have really not liked the offensive play calling thus far for the boys....very weak and tired.

Let Romo throw the ball.

Old 12-25-2006, 05:54 PM   #27
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

we are getting dominated

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 05:55 PM   #28
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

thats how you beat us.. attack our linebackers and safeties through the air

roy = overrated

Contact Me
Old 12-25-2006, 05:55 PM   #29
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

So far this is gayer than a Mark Foley instant message.

But it's good to be down only ten. We will come back from this. Need some points before the half...
Old 12-25-2006, 05:55 PM   #30
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by alby
we are getting dominated
its nice to see that Captain Obvious is with us this Christmas....I love that guy...

Old 12-25-2006, 05:56 PM   #31
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
Some one tell me how Roy Williams is a pro bowler and TNew isn't??!!!
anyone?

Old 12-25-2006, 05:56 PM   #32
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

we better Trust TO this drive

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:01 PM   #33
chumdawg
Guru

Ohhh, so Owens IS playing in this game.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:06 PM   #34
alby
Guru

CARRIE LOVES IT

Contact Me
Old 12-25-2006, 06:07 PM   #35
alby
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
anyone?
how about bolden over TO?

shafted.

Contact Me
Old 12-25-2006, 06:07 PM   #36
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

jessica is hatin this game

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
Old 12-25-2006, 06:07 PM   #37
chumdawg
Guru

Okay, boys. Got to get at least three here. No turnovers. Churn some time, get one more first down, take a shot or two at the end zone, and kick the field goal if it comes to that.
Old 12-25-2006, 06:08 PM   #38
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

better not lose to the eagles
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2006, 06:10 PM   #39
ty
Diamond Member

nice run jj

Old 12-25-2006, 06:10 PM   #40
ty
Diamond Member

WHAT DID I SAY