Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 12-21-2006, 11:44 PM   #1
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point
Default College Hoops: Prairie View A&M vs Baylor

BAYLOR vs. PRAIRIE VIEW A&M

Dec. 22, 2006 - Ferrell Center (Waco, Texas) - 7:00 p.m. CST

Baylor returns home and will attempt to snap a two-game losing streak Friday, Dec. 22, when it hosts Prairie View A&M. Tipoff is scheduled for 7 p.m. CST at the Ferrell Center. Baylor is 6-3 and has dropped consecutive games to South Carolina and at No. 23 Syracuse. The young Bears, with nine freshmen and sophomores, are playing a full season and have a full allotment of scholarships for the first time in four years.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2006, 12:35 AM   #2
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Man, I might just have to go all in for Baylor....
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 12:58 AM   #3
Drbio
Banned

I caution you...we've looked awful poorly.

When I made the thread I was going ot put 2,000 on Baylor but when it came time to hit the submit button I waffled. I have to think on it until tomorrow.

We haven't played well at all lately.
Old 12-22-2006, 09:59 AM   #4
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

But the competition is TERRIBLE. Look at their past games. I think my school could beat Prarie View.
Old 12-22-2006, 10:05 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

I talked to one of the assistant coaches today who is not normally a doomsday kind of guy and he said "we are looking for ways to win right now". He never made me feel that he thought they would lose but he certainly didn't exude a ton of confidence either. That said I am just thinking about how much my bet for the Bears will be. I can't bet against them.

I'm all in. Oh well. Sic 'em!!!

Last edited by Drbio; 12-22-2006 at 10:17 AM.
Old 12-22-2006, 05:34 PM   #6
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

Now I see how you are doing so well with your vCash Doc!

Baylor is 6-3 and Prairie View is 1-9 in a lesser conference. Damn, I wish I hadn't already bet $5000 on the mavs game before I saw this.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2006, 09:25 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Honestly....the bet looks good right now but I was darned worried about this game. Our starting and backup center are out and we have about three other semi-key injuries, plus what coach said I almost didn't bet. I was really close to only betting a thousand.

It is usually a mistake to bet with the heart, but I probably escaped this time. I bet with my desire instead of reason....this time it just worked out.
Old 12-23-2006, 01:27 AM   #8
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

It was always a gimme...