Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-25-2007, 01:05 AM   #1
ballin_boi
Banned

ballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the roughballin_boi is a jewel in the rough
Default Mavericks vs Warriors Game 2 Gameday Thread

Crush, Kill, Destroy!!!!!

109 - 89 Mavs

I don't post a whole lot, much less start gameday threads. Today however, I felt compelled to start one, hoping that my recent luck will rub off some on the team.

I really really wish we actually play centers this time. Pound them inside! Also Dirk playing his perimeter game isn't helping, we need Dirk to be a back to the basket, post up beast. Control the boards, control the paint, punish them for being small and we have it in the bag.

Last and certainly not least, these Warriors definitely to play like Warriors, they drive strong and more often than not finish strong. I hope to god Avery urges them to put up some posters tonight.

Last edited by ballin_boi; 04-25-2007 at 01:21 AM.
ballin_boi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-25-2007, 01:11 AM   #2
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

The Golden Grahams say they have nothing to lose. They think the playoffs are all flowers, lollipops, and confetti, but they have everything to lose. The head-to-head winning streak. The 1-0 lead. Confidence.

All it takes is one game. If the Mavs even it up, Nelson's team will realize that they do in fact want to win the series, but they will also feel it slipping away. They'll tighten up. They'll shoot wildly and play stiff at the same time. Nelson will start inventing schemes his team isn't used to.

All it takes is one game to turn everything around. One game.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:19 AM   #3
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

mavs win
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:35 AM   #4
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I envision a Mavs slaughter tonight. I'm telling you guys...I called the first one...I've got my finger on the pulse, my ear to the ground, and my nose to the grindstone. This one has Mavs by 20 written all over it.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:37 AM   #5
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg
I envision a Mavs slaughter tonight. I'm telling you guys...I called the first one...I've got my finger on the pulse, my ear to the ground, and my nose to the grindstone. This one has Mavs by 20 written all over it.
That's what my friend (Phoenix fan) says.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 01:53 AM   #6
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

They've beaten us six times in a row.
We've lost five straight playoff games.
We've lost HCA for this series.
We're down 0-1.

Time to step up! Mavs against the world!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:07 AM   #7
believe

believe is on a distinguished road

MUST WIN game for Dallas. Anyone nervous?? perhaps confident?
believe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:20 AM   #8
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

We really need this game, I hope chum is right. Go get'em Mavs!!

Courtesy of Stevallica from the Mavs Myspace page:

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:20 AM   #9
kenny9

kenny9 will become famous soon enough

Actually to be honest. The way Nellie's team plays Dirk, I dont think he should play back to basket, because as soon as he turns someone is there...and hes not so great in keeping his bounce...he should just attack facing the basking from wherever he gets the ball
kenny9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 02:21 AM   #10
kenny9

kenny9 will become famous soon enough

sorry i posted that but forgot the point...tomorrow Dirk & co bounce back and blow the warriors out
kenny9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:11 AM   #11
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

I cant wait til the mavs dominate GS tonight. put them in their places..and believe me I will be visiting GSW Forums! some of the crap they post on here is absurd.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:22 AM   #12
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
YES!!! Now that's the Chum we know and love! Preach it, brother!

I say the Mavs bounce back in a big way. One thing though. Avery, for the love of everything that is good and pure, please start Damp or Diop!

BTW, I got tix to this biatch! BOO YAH!!!
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 03:30 AM   #13
Re-Dirk-ulous

Re-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of lightRe-Dirk-ulous is a glorious beacon of light

I can't wait myself!
I'm expecting a huge, large margin win by the mavs. That should put all of these new nut-hugging bandwagon Warriors fans back in their place.

If the Mavs totally outperform GS (I'm not talking about a huge blowout), then it'll be an almost easy series here on out. No worries.
If the Mavs have a down-the-wire victory, that would still leave us with a bit of a concern; win or lose.

I'm not expecting a huge blowout, but GS will be out-performed and schooled. This will be Dirk's game... And it's the Mavs turn to win back-to-back consecutive wins over GS.
Re-Dirk-ulous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 05:21 AM   #14
Darke

Darke has a spectacular aura aboutDarke has a spectacular aura aboutDarke has a spectacular aura about

Go Mavs, go Dirk!

So say we all!
Darke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 06:18 AM   #15
huashengdou

huashengdou is on a distinguished road

GO MAVS
RETURN OF THE KING.
Old 04-25-2007, 06:54 AM   #16
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

Avery seems to have no intent of changing the lineup:

"It's something we evaluated," Johnson said of the small starting lineup. "The times we played them, our 5s [centers] just couldn't keep up. They start two point guards, two [shooting guards] and a [small forward] and we haven't been able to make them pay on the offensive end."
Old 04-25-2007, 07:19 AM   #17
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by StackAttack
Avery seems to have no intent of changing the lineup:

"It's something we evaluated," Johnson said of the small starting lineup. "The times we played them, our 5s [centers] just couldn't keep up. They start two point guards, two [shooting guards] and a [small forward] and we haven't been able to make them pay on the offensive end."
Diop made them pay in the first game, but he was in foul trouble. He was very effective on the offensive glass, which I think would qualify as the offensive end.

Regardless of who starts at the 5 for game 2 for the Mavs, I think they'll shoot the ball much better, and that alone will probably carry the team to a series-tying win.
4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:26 AM   #18
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

LET'S BEAT THESE BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:32 AM   #19
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

I think Mavs stick with a moderate lead throughout most of the game (8-12 pts), but then they begin to choke towards the end...Baron & Richardson start stroking their 3's toward the end. Mav's squeek by 1-2 pts. Enough hesitation and not enough confidence to carry over into game 3 at Golden State...I just hope we have enough to win tonight...and yes...I continue to be worried...If we lose tonight, it won't be Golden State that beats us - it will be the Mavs tonight...
Old 04-25-2007, 07:36 AM   #20
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Basically, I'll be pretty pissed if we don't blow them out tonight.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:47 AM   #21
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

I really hope the mavs come out with some sort of anger tonight. God i could really use a win like the suns had last night tonight for the mavs. Not only would it make me feel so much better but it will put a reality check on goldenstate.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:55 AM   #22
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Can I post two predictions based on what lineup starts the game?

Ah screw it. I need optimism:

110-94 Mavs

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:57 AM   #23
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs 108-97
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 08:18 AM   #24
sp3nc3r13

sp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nicesp3nc3r13 is just really nice

Mavs are gonna win this one .I'm fully confident last night was a fluke. 16 to go! 101-96 Mavs.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:20 AM   #25
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32
Can I post two predictions based on what lineup starts the game?
You hit the nail on the head Thiggy.

This game is all about Avery. Will he do the right things?

I'm as nervous as I've ever been. This game is needed so badly.

Avery, see my signature for suggestions.

Mavs win? Please don't suck. I fear.
Old 04-25-2007, 08:30 AM   #26
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Warriors die tonight!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:24 AM   #27
ShaggyDirk
Diamond Member

ShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond reputeShaggyDirk has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs are doomed! I am soo gloomy today.

G.S. - 120
Mavs - 115

in O.T.
ShaggyDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:35 AM   #28
Henry_VIII

Henry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to allHenry_VIII is a name known to all

I'm so sick of all the doubting of the Mavs and the second guessing of Avery. I'm ready to see the Mavs go postal on the Warriors tonight.
Henry_VIII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 09:47 AM   #29
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henry_VIII
I'm so sick of all the doubting of the Mavs and the second guessing of Avery. I'm ready to see the Mavs go postal on the Warriors tonight.
There's good reason to doubt Avery because he F*CKED UP on Sunday! With Avery we can't win game 1s...its so annoying. We've lost 5 of 7 game 1's under Avery.
Old 04-25-2007, 10:25 AM   #30
shaw-xx
Golden Member

shaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to allshaw-xx is a name known to all

GO MAVS!

Game Stream: sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/22597
Old 04-25-2007, 10:33 AM   #31
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

I really, REALLY wish I was as confident as all of you are. I hope and pray for a Maverick win, (give me a break on the slaughter), but I am just so worried that this terrible match up is going to knock our ass out of the first round after a 67 win season. Bottom line, before I can be confident about the Mavs beating Golden State, I have to see it happen ONE time. Just ONCE... Then I know it can be done. Right now, it feels like they are unbeatable vs. the Mavs. I go back and think about that crazy J-Rich shot that they managed to win with and it just seems like the odds are against us beating GS. I know how good we are, but matchups can be a bitch. No doubt we are the better team, but heads up maybe we won't be.

Bottom line, please win tonight Mavs... Please!
Old 04-25-2007, 10:45 AM   #32
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

I have issues. Fortunately I'm rarely right when it comes to calling games/series and when I am right I admit it's more luck then prescience......so maybe my issues aren't material....but I do have issues.

Go Mavs....

argh, choke, cough........

-----------------------------

I should add that I thought going into the series that game 1 would be the toughest of them all -- the advantages of unconventional teams and up-tempo teams become less material with each passing game as opposing teams become more accustomed to their style and tempo. so maybe I wasn't completely wrong on that, hopefully.

my issues tho aren't entirely related to style and tempo so much as they are to choking and dissention. we shall see.

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-25-2007 at 10:48 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 10:55 AM   #33
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

I really don't know why we aren't just following what the Spurs do against the Ws to win. Seriously, we can mimick the Spurs closely enough to win the series, so why don't we?
Old 04-25-2007, 11:06 AM   #34
alexamenos
Diamond Member

alexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond reputealexamenos has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
I really don't know why we aren't just following what the Spurs do against the Ws to win. Seriously, we can mimick the Spurs closely enough to win the series, so why don't we?
the spurs = play good transition D and limit the open 3......i'm not entirely sure that mavs aren't mimicking the spurs, errr...., trying to mimic the spurs.

Last edited by alexamenos; 04-25-2007 at 11:10 AM.
alexamenos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:09 AM   #35
robz
Golden Member

robz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nicerobz is just really nice

wow who would of thought that after the amazing season we had we would be in what essentially is a must win 2nd game into the playoffs

god im so pumped for tonight
Old 04-25-2007, 11:11 AM   #36
juckie

juckie will become famous soon enoughjuckie will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DubOverdose
Thats what im saying.Spurs own this team.Duncan especially,Diop/damp and maybe even willis need to post up on these lil midgets.
juckie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:45 AM   #37
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Male23Dan
I really, REALLY wish I was as confident as all of you are. I hope and pray for a Maverick win, (give me a break on the slaughter), but I am just so worried that this terrible match up is going to knock our ass out of the first round after a 67 win season. Bottom line, before I can be confident about the Mavs beating Golden State, I have to see it happen ONE time. Just ONCE... Then I know it can be done. Right now, it feels like they are unbeatable vs. the Mavs. I go back and think about that crazy J-Rich shot that they managed to win with and it just seems like the odds are against us beating GS. I know how good we are, but matchups can be a bitch. No doubt we are the better team, but heads up maybe we won't be.

Bottom line, please win tonight Mavs... Please!
Dan...you da man. This sums up exactly how I feel.
Old 04-25-2007, 11:50 AM   #38
warrior.heart

warrior.heart is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I think so too... with the 3s raining down by The Baron, Mavs will get slaughtered by 20.
warrior.heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 11:54 AM   #39
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

Can anyone help me out with a Sopcast address for the game?please,very importent for me to catch this game...
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 12:12 PM   #40
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

Its really going to be interesting to see how Dallas responds.