Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-20-2012, 10:47 PM   #1
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute
Default PGT: Angry Dirk for the win

26 points, 16 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 blocks, no mercy...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-20-2012, 10:49 PM   #2
Rick Carlisle

Rick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant futureRick Carlisle has a brilliant future

That was an easier win than I thought it would be. I actually fell asleep for a lot of the fourth quarter.
Rick Carlisle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:51 PM   #3
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

I liked the comment from the commentators saying that Dirk slapped the ball as if saying "It's enough, get me out of here."

Never gets old seeing him swishing the mid-range jumper, so effortless. Didn't see much of the game but Jones is making the best of his minutes, am I right?

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #4
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

I missed the game so I could catch up on finishing a paper. So Dirk reached a couple milestones? Kidd too? On to the next one
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 10:52 PM   #5
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
26 points, 16 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 2 blocks, no mercy...

Not bad for an old, washed up and mentally checked out guy.
Old 02-20-2012, 11:02 PM   #6
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I know the Celts were shorthanded, but the Mavs played some excellent defense tonight - we never allowed more than 20 points in a quarter...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:08 PM   #7
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Still pissed the bench fucked up yesterday a 8-0 and counting streak
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:09 PM   #8
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

I like what I'm seeing out of Dojo. He had some trouble containing pierce on defense, but a lot of players have a hard time with that. Missed a couple of bunnies that would have made his stat-line look better. Sees the floor pretty well and can beat his man off the dribble to get into the paint. He obviously has a lot to learn, but I like that he gives the mavs a bigger backcourt body to throw out on the court situationally. I feel like he has all the tools to be a viable nba player. I didn't break down the numbers or anything, but I thought he matched up pretty well with Jeremy lin defensively. I kind of wanted Carlisle to leave Dojo in there against lin yesterday.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:16 PM   #9
CapitanObvious

CapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud ofCapitanObvious has much to be proud of

The FORCE is strong with Forty One

Last edited by CapitanObvious; 02-20-2012 at 11:17 PM.
CapitanObvious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:21 PM   #10
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Bullets:

Game:
  • #Mavs beat #Celtics 98.24 to 80.58 PP100. It's the second best defensive effort this season for Dallas
  • Mavs allow a season-best 28.70 Points P100 off FTs and in the Paint. Both Opp. FTA (12.14) and FTM (8.83) are also season-best values.
  • #Mavs are kings of the def boards tonight, rebounding 88.64% of the available misses (2nd best this season), 53.68% overall.
  • Boston shot only 9-for-25 in the Paint, but Dirk, Odom, Carter and Kidd combine for 4-for-16 on Threes.
Lineups:
  • The starting unit again doing work: +51.87 on 47.89 DefEff, outscored #Celtics 25-12, grabbed 100% of defensive boards, 57.14% overall
  • Behind that, Jasons backcourt was +36.35, Terry/DoJo +5.04. The last one allowed 67.95 Points off FTs and in the Paint.
  • #Mavs bench is struggling lately. Today bench lineups were outscored -4.45 PP100, 7th in a row now. Before that, only eight times all season
  • Bench vs. Bench lineups: -23.98 PP100. Mavs used to be 2nd in league in that regard, now fallen down to 5th (+7.17 overall)
  • For the second straight game, unadj. +/- to Dirk (+80.31). Effs with him: 108.58 to 62.78 PP100. Everyone off the bench not getting love.
  • Center-Watch: Haywood: +51.98 on 49.10 DefEff and 59.38% TRB - Ian: -5.59, 72.75, 57.14% - Wright: -2.62, 112.79, 47.62
Players:
  • @swish41 leads way in PER (33.43), Terry, Kidd, Wright >20, Carter 1.57 - Ian, Cardinal, Yi <0. Terry leads WS48/WP48, shot 72.73% eFG
  • Odom uses garbage time (4th Q PER: 33.2) to dodge horrible numbers. Still he, Carter, Ian statistically didn't contribute to win.
  • Best rebounder was @swish41 at 27.6%, Wood not far behind (25%). Kidd assisted on a team-high 44.4% of the FGs when out there
Rankings & Stuff:
  • Gameflow chart: Mavs dominate whole game.
  • #Mavs take back 3rd spot in defensive rankings (98.01), still 1st in Opp. FG%, slowly climbing in DRB% as of late, now 11th at 74.4%.

Overall it went down as expected. Shorthanded C's had no chance tonight on the road.

Nothing new really, only the fact that our bench play regresses lately and that started even before Roddy and West went down.

Carter had a pretty bad game and Odom was the worst through three quarters, used 4th to dodge horrible numbers.

Last edited by j0Shi; 02-20-2012 at 11:22 PM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:23 PM   #11
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

The dirkster looked spryer than I've seen him all year. Yucking it up in warmups, drinking a few times, obviously going after rebounds and running back to the bench when he checked out. Even thought I saw a skip or two which I haven't seen at all this year.

Really nice to see. He's still having some problem finishing around the rim, but he must finally be pain free and it shows.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:25 PM   #12
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I did not like dojo much at all tonight. He's just not a very good basketball player. I expect this is the last year,we see him here. Just like marquis Daniels who cannot break into the celtics rotation, he just cannot shoot.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 02-20-2012, 11:26 PM   #13
Thomas86
Golden Member

Thomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to allThomas86 is a name known to all

Nice bounce back win
Thomas86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:32 PM   #14
jleefilled
Platinum Member

jleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant futurejleefilled has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I did not like dojo much at all tonight. He's just not a very good basketball player. I expect this is the last year,we see him here. Just like marquis Daniels who cannot break into the celtics rotation, he just cannot shoot.
Dude, I think you might be too harsh on maverick pg prospects.
jleefilled is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:33 PM   #15
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

What I liked was that the Mavs took care of business tonight. I said before the game that this one should be an easy win and it turned out to be.

They jacked up a lot of threes again, but that didn't hurt tonight. Regarding Odom: I set the deadline for him to come through to around the All-Star Break. It's approaching now and I can't really say that I like what I see.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:50 PM   #16
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
The dirkster looked spryer than I've seen him all year. Yucking it up in warmups, drinking a few times, obviously going after rebounds and running back to the bench when he checked out. Even thought I saw a skip or two which I haven't seen at all this year.

Really nice to see. He's still having some problem finishing around the rim, but he must finally be pain free and it shows.
Huh? Dirk has an eFG% of 65% on close shots this year. That's pretty damn good, and only 1% worse than last year.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 11:54 PM   #17
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Huh? Dirk has an eFG% of 65% on close shots this year. That's pretty damn good, and only 1% worse than last year.
My eyeball test says he doesnt have nearly the lift ( and he doesn't have a lot anyway )... But he still looks like he's having some problems getting up. During warmups he dunked it but man, he was barely off the ground.

Last edited by dude1394; 02-20-2012 at 11:54 PM.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:00 AM   #18
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Regarding Odom: I set the deadline for him to come through to around the All-Star Break. It's approaching now and I can't really say that I like what I see.
All I see is a turd floating in the toilet. And I hope like hell that Donnie/Cuban flush it down come the trade deadline.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:02 AM   #19
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My eyeball test says he doesnt have nearly the lift ( and he doesn't have a lot anyway )... But he still looks like he's having some problems getting up. During warmups he dunked it but man, he was barely off the ground.
I see the lift on his rebounding. I think he saves his "lift" on offense though. I think when the playoffs roll around you will see him drive more and try and dunk it more. This year around the rim he hasn't really looked to dunk it (even after the "rest")... I think that is one way that he tries to "save" his body.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:06 AM   #20
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

I actually think that Dojo has been playing good. Not GREAT. But good enough to where he is not hurting the team. Which is all you can ask for the last guy on the bench basically.

He has a few good plays scoring or assisting each game...and hes def. got the confidence to take it inside. Just needs to work in the J. Bur I cant complain...for the last guy coming off the bench.
Old 02-21-2012, 12:24 AM   #21
DubOverdose
Diamond Member

DubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant futureDubOverdose has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by AO41 View Post
I actually think that Dojo has been playing good. Not GREAT. But good enough to where he is not hurting the team. Which is all you can ask for the last guy on the bench basically.

He has a few good plays scoring or assisting each game...and hes def. got the confidence to take it inside. Just needs to work in the J. Bur I cant complain...for the last guy coming off the bench.
I agree. He's been better than I expected. He played well enough for Carlisle to leave him in the game and I'm sure he'll continue to get some minutes with Roddy out.
DubOverdose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 12:46 AM   #22
4Dirk1Nowitzki

4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough4Dirk1Nowitzki is a jewel in the rough

wheres tht mark guy at? he said dirk would only drop about 21 pts 5 rebs

i called a big game from dirk. mostly coming from yesterdays unfortunate loss.

10-24 from the field is decent, but could have been better. solid work on the boards tho.

wheres chuck now?
Old 02-21-2012, 01:16 AM   #23
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Dirk1Nowitzki View Post
wheres tht mark guy at? he said dirk would only drop about 21 pts 5 rebs
Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
Dirk played 38 intense min. Do not expect too much... Probably 21pts 6reb or so.

Hahahahahaha.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy

Last edited by Rick41; 02-21-2012 at 01:16 AM.
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:55 AM   #24
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Tweeted it during the game: This marked only the 7th time in his career that Dirk has notched a double-double at halftime.

1-17-2003: @PHX 14 and 10
10-28-2003: @LAL 14 and 12
12-27-2003: MEM 13 and 10
3-30-2004: CLE 25 and 10
12-11-2004: @HOU 17 and 11
11-11-2005: @CHA 13 and 10
2-20-2012: BOS 21 and 10
Old 02-21-2012, 05:45 AM   #25
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

No Garnett, no Rondo, easy win.
Big game from Dirk.
Kidd passes Jordan on career steals list.
Old 02-21-2012, 08:02 AM   #26
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty boring win... But i'll take it!
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 09:20 AM   #27
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

easy win

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 01:41 PM   #28
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

"I think the Celtics are going to win this game." -Charles Nostradamus Barkley at halftime

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:45 PM   #29
CanadianMavsFan

CanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud ofCanadianMavsFan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
"I think the Celtics are going to win this game." -Charles Nostradamus Barkley at halftime
I think Charles is just going to fully go against the Mavericks this year. He's stubborn and he won't admit he was wrong, about this team, about Dirk. He will go against them in every playoff series come that time, and it's a real shame because he had some sense last year when discussing the Mavericks.
CanadianMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:50 PM   #30
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanadianMavsFan View Post
I think Charles is just going to fully go against the Mavericks this year. He's stubborn and he won't admit he was wrong, about this team, about Dirk. He will go against them in every playoff series come that time, and it's a real shame because he had some sense last year when discussing the Mavericks.
He didn't have any more sense last year. He was being contrarian, just like he is this year.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 02:53 PM   #31
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Charles once again bashed Dirk....

go there

http://www.nba.com/insidethenba/

push the button "latest show"

and then watch

"The Aging Celtics Are Without Rondo"

Last edited by markus1234; 02-21-2012 at 03:00 PM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #32
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

Quote:
“Once I get my game back, I can attack off the dribble, post, do all those things,” Nowitzki said, recapping what’s happened over the last few weeks, “I think there’s not a lot of power forwards in this league who are better than me.”
Dirk spitting that hot fire! Swaaaggggg!

http://espn.go.com/blog/dallas/maver...better-than-me
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 04:37 PM   #33
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

There isn't any power forward in this league who is better than you Dirk.
Old 02-21-2012, 04:44 PM   #34
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

Kevin Love said, he is the best.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.c...d-in-the-game/
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 07:09 PM   #35
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
We'll see if Love can keep the Wolves at .500.

DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote