Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 04-30-2008, 12:43 PM   #1
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute
Default Jack Kerr Gave me negative rep for telling him to stop verbal attacks...

I think he is the first person to give neg rep....thanks Jack...

any suggestions on how to handle this? (I have as yet...not neg reped him back)

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2008, 01:36 PM   #2
mary
Troll Hunter

mary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond reputemary has a reputation beyond repute

If it were me, I would probably neg him whenever his turn in the rotation came up. In fact, I might do that anyway.

But knowing that's not your style, I would just neg him once and then forget about it - or skip the negging if that bothers you and just ignore the fool.

"I don't know what went wrong," said guard Thabo Sefolosha. "It's hard to talk about it."

Last edited by mary; 04-30-2008 at 01:38 PM.
mary is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:38 PM   #3
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Well first, recognize that neg rep from someone as insignificant as Jack.Kerr is nothing but a drop in the bucket.

Also recognize that when YOU in turn neg rep Jack.Kerr, you bring the giant top 6 neg rep hammer to the table.

And realize, in the end, it all doesn't matter.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:39 PM   #4
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike
I think he is the first person to give neg rep....thanks Jack...

any suggestions on how to handle this?
?? are you asking for more negative rep? You're alien ways are so hard to understand sometimes. Oh, well. I guess I'll oblige.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 01:41 PM   #5
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

I sometimes positive rep someone in return, and tell them something level headed and high minded with big words, to make them feel like I am the bigger person, and they're behaving in a childish manner.

If it's late at night and I'm pissed off, tired, or drinking beer, they might get the negative rep.

It's not like some spare can hurt your rep total.
Old 04-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #6
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

You guys just made me smile....which was really my only reason for this thread...(wow I just realized how selfish I am! )

I'm not gonna neg rep him....I suppose I'll just let him be.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
Old 04-30-2008, 01:56 PM   #7
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Usually Lurkin
?? are you asking for more negative rep? You're alien ways are so hard to understand sometimes. Oh, well. I guess I'll oblige.
no one loves you...

but me?

Old 04-30-2008, 01:57 PM   #8
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

U2 wants you to turn the other cheek(s)

(you know the ones he means)
Old 04-30-2008, 02:00 PM   #9
sike
The Preacha

Hey flaco...speaking of this forum needing better management....you know what duo could bring that "change"??

Old 04-30-2008, 02:06 PM   #10
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Old 04-30-2008, 02:08 PM   #11
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...what duo could bring that "change"??
that would have to be Batman and Robin, right?
the "dynamic" duo?
thank you, thank you. You can positive rep me later. Thank you all and good night.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:08 PM   #12
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Was the neg rep profane, obtuse, and overly pretentious? Or did he just try to engage in some long political or socioeconomic diatribe?

Either way, he's a solid contributor around these parts.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls

Last edited by LonghornDub; 04-30-2008 at 02:09 PM.
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:11 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco
YAAAAAAY!!

Old 04-30-2008, 02:13 PM   #14
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProdigyDub
Was the neg rep profane, obtuse, and overly pretentious? Or did he just try to engage in some long political or socioeconomic diatribe?

his posts were of the vulgar name calling variety....I asked him to cut it out...

and he neg reped me justifying himself.

I don't hate the guy, but neg rep was just flat out stupid.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:14 PM   #15
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Jack who?

Jack what?

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:20 PM   #16
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Please let it happen........
Old 04-30-2008, 02:27 PM   #17
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
his posts were of the vulgar name calling variety....I asked him to cut it out...

and he neg reped me justifying himself.

I don't hate the guy, but neg rep was just flat out stupid.
At least he didn't neg rep you with words they only use in Jenna Jameson flicks. I've gotten one or two of those from him in the past.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:27 PM   #18
rmacomic
Platinum Member

rmacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond reputermacomic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
If that's my option, I'm voting Nader!
Old 04-30-2008, 02:32 PM   #19
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

GREAT NEWS GUYS!

I google imaged "Jack Kerr" and sucessfully found what he looks like. According to my calculations, Jack Kerr is this guy...

or maybe this guy..

Last edited by MavsX; 04-30-2008 at 02:35 PM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:36 PM   #20
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic

Damn - we should be able to give out more rep when the quickest coaching-success-story-to-flame-out-in-NBA-history gets canned!

Quote:
You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:45 PM   #21
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Dude. No.

jacktruth contributes.

Jack.Kerr is an ass.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 04-30-2008 at 02:45 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 02:49 PM   #22
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX
GREAT NEWS GUYS!

I google imaged "Jack Kerr" and sucessfully found what he looks like. According to my calculations, Jack Kerr is this guy...

or maybe this guy..

You mean "he's" not......

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 04-30-2008 at 02:49 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:04 PM   #23
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

there's a rep system here?
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2008, 03:34 PM   #24
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
At least he didn't neg rep you with words they only use in Jenna Jameson flicks. I've gotten one or two of those from him in the past.
you could have just said...."At least he didn't neg rep you with dirty words." I don't need to know about your dvd collection!

Old 04-30-2008, 03:35 PM   #25
sike
The Preacha

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmacomic
wasting your vote!

Old 05-01-2008, 06:32 AM   #26
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
You mean "he's" not......

haha. i like how you googled it too. Genius!
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote