Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-14-2009, 03:33 AM   #1
NugsFan

NugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the rough
Default Quick recap of the series from a Nuggets fan..

I come in peace...

First off, Dirk, amazing. I've always respected his game, but really got to see it first hand this series. If he can get some inside presence not named Dampier, the Mavs are going to be beastly...

But it was a fun series, tempers flared, words were exchanged, and there were big shots everywhere. In my opinion the better team won, I think JHo just wasn't ready to contribute and for whatever reason Jason Kidd just fell apart.

But as a Nuggets fan it was kind of a neat watching Melo's coming out party, and it will be fun watching him from now on with his hopefully new found court maturity...

Overall good series, I hope I didn't make too many of you mad, I tried to post with respect and show that not all Nuggets fans are trolls. Good Luck in the future Mavericks, I might just be buying me a Dirk jersey after watching him.

Flame away...

Last edited by NugsFan; 05-14-2009 at 09:43 AM.
NugsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-14-2009, 07:47 AM   #2
GermanFan

GermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to allGermanFan is a name known to all

i think the last game was fun to watch (not much to say about refs or flagrants that should or shoudn't be calles)

Maybe next year everybody is healthy and we battle again

Have fun the rest of the summer my bball season is over :/
Old 05-14-2009, 08:35 AM   #3
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

I have to admit that Melo was amazing. I never like him very much or was impressed with him until this season. He has come a long way since his rookie year. I will never like him as an opponent, but will cheer him on as he takes on the Lakers.

Good luck...
Old 05-14-2009, 08:47 AM   #4
RareMilk
Golden Member

RareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to allRareMilk is a name known to all

A loser is never glorified but I hope the nug fans respect Dirk as much as we have
RareMilk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 08:48 AM   #5
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Congratulations on the win nugsfan. Good luck against LA
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:21 AM   #6
suns

suns is infamous around these parts

What a great series this was. I'm a Suns fan and have always said the Mavs were my 2nd team but now after watching Melo and Bilups play thier hearts out along with the rest of the Nuggets I will be jumping on the band wagon for sure. I have lived in CO for the last 3 years and never really watched the Nuggets except when they played my Suns or the Mavs on the Altitude channel. I think that will be changing next season. Now lets beat LA!!!!! (or the Rockets)

Last edited by suns; 05-14-2009 at 09:23 AM.
suns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:49 AM   #7
NugsFan

NugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the roughNugsFan is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maringa View Post
I have to admit that Melo was amazing. I never like him very much or was impressed with him until this season. He has come a long way since his rookie year. I will never like him as an opponent, but will cheer him on as he takes on the Lakers.

Good luck...
You can't say that enough, this past season Melo has grown as a person and basketball player more so then I ever thought was possible, it is going to be fun watching him grow even more!
NugsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:54 AM   #8
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

They are a better team.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:56 AM   #9
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Nuggets had 4 of 5 best players in series. I still think the dynamics of this series could've been much different if not for the botched game 3 call and a biased ref (stats dont lie!) officiating Game 1.

But all in all Denver simply played better and was the better team.

But sometime about them does not impress me. They were not shutting down the Mavs, they were simply outscoring them. Can they outscore a team like the Lakers? I really doubt it.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 10:04 AM   #10
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
They are a better team.
Thanks once again Captain Obvious!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:05 AM   #11
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Im rooting for the Nuggets from this point on, Let's go Nuggets. F the Fakers!
Old 05-14-2009, 10:17 AM   #12
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Chauncey showed you can go home and still be a stud....waiting for Chris Bosh. come on Cuban pull the trigger.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 11:34 AM   #13
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I came away very impressed with Melo. I really think that shot in Game 3 was huge for him. I remember him saying that's one of the biggest shots in his life. You're either going to fall from that or reach even higher. He flat out was on fire to start Game 5, very impressive.

I wasn't surprised by Billups, but that's because I know he is a very determined leader. He was really great.

It pretty much seemed like they went with our strategy vs the Spurs: Let the star go and contain the rest as best as you can. Our guys had chances but they couldn't go all the way with it.

The Nuggets had the speed and players that definitely could take us out. We were going to have to scratch and claw to take the series, just wasn't going to happen.
Old 05-14-2009, 12:18 PM   #14
joebobbill

joebobbill will become famous soon enoughjoebobbill will become famous soon enough

I was impressed by Melo. He had never seemed more than a smirking, baby-faced teenager with more talent than he could manage.

After watching him in this series, I think that assessment will have to change. Aside from being a great shot, he is much stronger than he looks. His winning shot in game three provides a good example of this. In short, he was too strong for Wright. 'The foul' was a non-event because Melo's strength made it look like nothing had happened. Wright would have stopped almost any other small forward in their tracks with his body block.

I wish you luck NugsFan.
joebobbill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:28 PM   #15
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Carmelo Anthony - Allen Iverson + Chauncy Billups = potential reached

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 12:51 PM   #16
Dirkenstien
Diamond Member

Dirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant futureDirkenstien has a brilliant future

Good series and good luck against LA, NugsFan. That will be a fun series to watch.

No matter who wins the WCF, it's going to be an interesting Finals against Cleveland. Which match up will be more enticing...Kobe v Lebron or Melo v Lebron?

''Nowitzki'' is a German word that, translated, means, ''Good Lord, doesn't this guy ever miss?''

-Miami paper on Dirk Nowitzki
Dirkenstien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:31 PM   #17
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horse900703 View Post
They are a better team.
I definantly agree with this. Denver was the better team.

I just don't think Denver was so much better that they should have beat us in 5 games. I think 6 or 7 would have been more appropriate.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:36 PM   #18
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

I guess people realized that, in fact,

Damp v Nene...wash
Howard v Melo...wash
Hollins v Birdman...wash

Is complete homerism.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:42 PM   #19
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Howard was banged up the only quarter he played not 60% was the first quarter when Dallas was up 8. Because of this JHO didn't have the quickness to stay with Carmello so he made him shoot jumpers.
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 05:47 PM   #20
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Oddly, I thought K-mart might have been the least "Thug" of all the Nuggets, at least on the court. He had a couple bad post-game incidents, but on the court he was pretty quiet and subdued. Maybe because Dirk owned him for 5 straight games.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:03 PM   #21
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

I was impressed with Melo when he almost singlehandedly won the NCAA championship in his only college season. I mistakenly predicted he would be better than Lebron but he is still very very good. Wish the Mavs could have him.
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 07:52 PM   #22
Robillion
Golden Member

Robillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant futureRobillion has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Oddly, I thought K-mart might have been the least "Thug" of all the Nuggets, at least on the court. He had a couple bad post-game incidents, but on the court he was pretty quiet and subdued. Maybe because Dirk owned him for 5 straight games.

you know... other than the Flagrant 2 and $25,000 fine accessed to him...
Robillion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:06 PM   #23
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Rap Sheet: http://www.dallasbasketball.com/fullColumn.php?id=1661
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2009, 09:45 PM   #24
big_pth
Diamond Member

big_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to allbig_pth is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NugsFan View Post
You can't say that enough, this past season Melo has grown as a person and basketball player more so then I ever thought was possible, it is going to be fun watching him grow even more!
Where was he supposed to go? Dude was in gangsta street videos that threatened to kill snitches. I suppose he could have done the actual killing himself...
Old 05-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #25
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

KMart was very, very mediocre this series on both sides of the court. I was shocked at how little impact the guy had.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 09:55 AM   #26
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
KMart was very, very mediocre this series on both sides of the court. I was shocked at how little impact the guy had.
Yeah...he was guarding Dirk.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:22 AM   #27
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I guess people realized that, in fact

Damp v Nene...wash --- Agreed....dampier reverted back ot form.
Howard v Melo...wash --- Also agreed...however it shouldn't have been such a disparity without injury.
Hollins v Birdman...wash --- Hollins versus birdman isn't the correct comparison...should be birdman versus bass. ...However I thought that was close to a wash also as birdman made it really tough on us on the boards. the dirkster did figure out how to get him out of the game however by game 5.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 11:52 AM   #28
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

NuggsFan, congrats on getting a great, great player in Billups. When so many thought an Iverson/Melo was the answer to the Nugs i always said it was another Antoine Walker/Dallas marriage. No good. Not enough balls, where is the defense and Melo and others having to stand around and watch Iverson shoot. Now do you want a winner and someone smart, a thinker, a man that can shoot, pass or go to the basket, plus a man that want's to win. Nugs didn't have a pg and this is one of the reasons they always got bumped off.

What a brilliant trade getting Billups. The man controls the game. This is why Melo now will shine and he has always been good but now he has a pg. I am simply amazed by Birdman. Who thought this guy could even chew gum and walk at the same time anymore. Come inside, your shot is going back. Dude don't back down, hustles like Rodman and is a pest on defense and all over the place.

Congrats on your team and if Nene keeps improving and doing good you have a good team here. I didn't dream your team had a chance against the Lakers and neither did we but look at Houston. This bunch from Houston needs a pay raise. Look how hard these guys play and beating the Lakers twice with Artest and the bench. Brooks, simply amazing, Scola working and playing his heart out like Brooks, Artest being Artest, Battier so good on defense and hitting timely 3's plus busting his butt playing hard and all the others. I would give anything to see Houston beat the Lakers. What an underdog and proving if you play hard good things can happen. Congrats Houston, your team is fixing to get really good. McGrady is gone, don't need him and look what you get for him. Keep Artest, the guy is great. Brooks, Scola and Battier play so hard and Brooks is good and the Lakers can't contain him. Ming, well who knows about his feet. Could be like Bill Walton but who knows have to see but Houston and Denver, congrats on getting good and going to be good for years to come.

Dallas, SA, Phx has to watch out and not go the wrong way. Needless to say the Lakers are going to be good to. They are just to good and to deep and so is Portland. Portland needs to trade that big 7 or 8 feet tall guy and get a star or super star for him and they will be tough. Yes he was great in college at Oh State but will always be to soft in the pros.

Not sure what happens to the Mavs. I must say we did have a great series win over the Spurs and not many thought that could happen. Watch out for the Spurs, they won't sleep long, off season, they will really try to improve.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:02 PM   #29
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
I guess people realized that, in fact,

Damp v Nene...wash
Howard v Melo...wash
Hollins v Birdman...wash

Is complete homerism.
That's not what killed us, though. The severe underperformance of Kidd, Terry, and Howard killed us. And nobody expected them to perform as poorly as they did.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:16 PM   #30
Janett_Reno
Platinum Member

Janett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to allJanett_Reno is a name known to all

Terry is streaky. Howard is suppose to be consistent and will he be here next year? It is a shame as he has alot of talent on offense and defense but will he ever be the same and will teams jump and give big for him ever again? As far as Kidd, we need a pg. This guy will be a good fit for the Lakers. The only bad thing, is guys like Brooks and i can name many, many more fast pg's in the league now that is burning Nash, Fisher, Kidd. These guys are old. Fisher is god when he can stand still and you do not make him play defense. You run him and frustrate him, now Kobe and others have to also guard his man. What Houston is doing to LA, doesn't do good for Kidd going to the Lakers as they see "old". It was a shame we couldn't have got a Billups or one of these good dynamic pg's in the league now. We had a pg issue, sg and center. Different day and the same problems. We probably can not fill all our needs but i hope Cuban atleast fills one of these positions.

Don;t go out and get 4 more Stackhouses, 3 more Antoine Walkers, and 2 Eddie Jones and Cuban or coaching staff think, well we can run these super stars in and out all season. Won't work. That is like running Kidd, Nash and Fisher in and out, except worse. Go after a need and fill one or two needs per year. We need some Bosh, Lee's, Artest, Rondo, Perkins, type player on this team or the old Josh Howard type. The off season will be fun to watch this time with many teams.
Janett_Reno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2009, 12:42 PM   #31
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robillion View Post
you know... other than the Flagrant 2 and $25,000 fine accessed to him...
Yeah, but that occurred about 2 minutes into the first game. After that, he didn't do much of anything.

I still think he's a thug, but on the court some of his teammates are worse.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote