Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 10-07-2009, 01:24 PM   #1
gps

gps is on a distinguished road
Default Watch Dallas Mavericks live stream online

Is anyone familiar with this website.

http://ngepress.com/sports/watch-dal...ctober-9-2009/

Does this work? With the local TV schedule being non-existent this year, I am wondering how I am going to get to watch the Mavs.

What are the free access options for games that aren't being broadcast this year?
gps is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 10-07-2009, 07:25 PM   #2
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

It's almost always going to be on somewhere at www.atdhe.net. Other than that I can only recommend that you hang around here with the rest of us vultures on game night until someone throws us a link.

Last edited by craggmac; 10-07-2009 at 07:27 PM.
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 09:37 PM   #3
MaVs 41 BaLler
Golden Member

MaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud ofMaVs 41 BaLler has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by gps View Post
Is anyone familiar with this website.

http://ngepress.com/sports/watch-dal...ctober-9-2009/

Does this work? With the local TV schedule being non-existent this year, I am wondering how I am going to get to watch the Mavs.

What are the free access options for games that aren't being broadcast this year?
Just stick around during game time in the GDT'S and one of us will post up a working link.
Old 10-07-2009, 10:20 PM   #4
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Also, lets try to keep thread titles like "watch Dallas Mavericks live stream online" to a minimum.

Its kinda the equivalent of starting a thread called "Here's a list of local pot farms and their addresses!"
Old 10-07-2009, 10:22 PM   #5
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Its kinda the equivalent of starting a thread called "Here's a list of local pot farms and their addresses!"
Oh so we shouldn't do that? Alright thanks for the heads up.

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2009, 11:25 PM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

(thread) Diarrhea is the great equalizer.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:32 AM   #7
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs
Diamond Member

MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant futureMavsWiLLHaVeRinGs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
Also, lets try to keep thread titles like "watch Dallas Mavericks live stream online" to a minimum.

You mean "Here's J-Ho's address"
MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 08:30 AM   #8
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsWiLLHaVeRinGs View Post
You mean "Here's J-Ho's address"
omg WHERE WHERE WHERE??

hahaha.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2009, 10:04 AM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 03:32 PM   #10
gps

gps is on a distinguished road

I think the game day thread is fun to read as far as the Mavs action and commentary. I think finding a good game day link is sort of a hassle. You are reading through the thread to see who's got a good link, plus the commentary on who's got a black screen and who has jerky video doesn't add to the game day thread. This could be the Mav's best year and the least amount of local TV air time. Kind of sucks.
gps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 03:54 PM   #11
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by gps View Post
I think the game day thread is fun to read as far as the Mavs action and commentary. I think finding a good game day link is sort of a hassle. You are reading through the thread to see who's got a good link, plus the commentary on who's got a black screen and who has jerky video doesn't add to the game day thread. This could be the Mav's best year and the least amount of local TV air time. Kind of sucks.
Law abiding citizens take note: League Pass Broadband is now available for purchase. No, seriously. If you want to watch all the games, pay the $90. It's about $15/month over the course of the season. It's worth it.
iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 05:18 PM   #12
Bookit
Diamond Member

Bookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud ofBookit has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Law abiding citizens take note: League Pass Broadband is now available for purchase. No, seriously. If you want to watch all the games, pay the $90. It's about $15/month over the course of the season. It's worth it.

Ok, lets say you want to cut the cable and either watch everything via internet or free over the air and you live in Dallas Fort Worth, is there any way to watch the FSN games? They block all local games with leaguepass broadband. I don't mind paying but just want to cut the cable.
Bookit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2009, 09:55 PM   #13
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Anyone from Toronto (or anywhere in Canada) using this service? How is it? Any problems?

Also, for users of this LP Broadband, is there a way to record the game or download it after watching it on LP Broadband?

I live in Toronto and I usually get the Rogers Super Sports Pack which carries so many sports channels which I really don't need. I just want to watch Dallas Mavs' games. So I'm entertaining the thought of getting this LP Boardband.

Any input/advice/feedback would be much appreciated. Thanks!
Old 10-14-2009, 08:26 AM   #14
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

I also am considering the broadband league pass as I live in Seattle and cut my cable tv last month. I' m just wondering if the broadband league pass will air all mavs games or if it will black out ones that are on TNT and such. if they do block out TNT games, that sucks for me since I don't have cable tv...

well...i answered my own question. this sucks. from the nba broadband league pass website:

Quote:
Sports Blackouts for TV
Sports blackouts are a factor in every programming distribution service. Blackouts are determined primarily according to who has the rights to broadcast a given game in a given area, and are defined by the NBA. Blackouts take place when a game is televised locally in your area via a regional sports network or an over-the-air station. If a game is blacked out on NBA League Pass in your local area, you should tune to your local station to see the game. Games appearing on national television are not available on League Pass.

This applies to games being televised on ABC, ESPN, TNT, and NBA TV. You may view these games simply by switching to the designated channel.

Broadband Blackouts
Broadband blackouts use the same guidelines governing sports blackouts.for TV. Additionally, blackout games are determined by the zip code location of your Internet Service Provider (ISP)
See 'How are blackouts determined" for details.
I'm not sure it's worth paying $90 to have the non national games.

Last edited by SeattleMavsFan; 10-14-2009 at 08:31 AM.
SeattleMavsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 09:24 AM   #15
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You had me at Law abiding citizens....

I feel like I'm in RoboCop.

Last edited by DevinHarriswillstart; 10-14-2009 at 09:25 AM.
DevinHarriswillstart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 11:57 AM   #16
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeattleMavsFan View Post
I also am considering the broadband league pass as I live in Seattle and cut my cable tv last month. I' m just wondering if the broadband league pass will air all mavs games or if it will black out ones that are on TNT and such. if they do block out TNT games, that sucks for me since I don't have cable tv...

well...i answered my own question. this sucks. from the nba broadband league pass website:

I'm not sure it's worth paying $90 to have the non national games.
There are only four Mavs games on TNT this year, and the ones on ESPN can usually be watched live at espn360.com. If there was a good year to get LP broadband, this would be it, because of the low national media attention the Mavs are getting this year.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2009, 01:05 PM   #17
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Blackouts take place when a game is televised locally in your area via a regional sports network or an over-the-air station. If a game is blacked out on NBA League Pass in your local area, you should tune to your local station to see the game. Games appearing on national television are not available on League Pass.
Wait....am I missing something here? This says that games broadcast locally are blacked out, and then goes on to say that games broadcast nationally are also not available. If its not local, and its not national, what is it? What games DO I get to see on league pass?

Here's my deal. I don't have cable, and we get really crappy over the air reception where I live. I want a way to watch the games online and I am more than willing to pay for it. Is there an option for me?
Old 10-14-2009, 01:09 PM   #18
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
because of the low national media attention the Mavs are getting this year.
Maybe they will regret it.

I think we can ( this year ) !!!
Old 10-14-2009, 01:50 PM   #19
SeattleMavsFan

SeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the roughSeattleMavsFan is a jewel in the rough

here's a question. and you don't have to provide links. i can check when i get home. but i don't care about watching live (probably won't be able to anyways), just watching it later. is there a site that i could download the games? if so, i may just do that. if not, i guess nba league pass broadband is about as good as I can do it.

Tags
thread diarrhea