Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-02-2011, 09:29 AM   #1
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of
Default GDT: Mavs @ Knicks - February 6:30 CST/7:30 EST

6 in a row or is my mojo used up?

Quote:
Mavericks-Knicks Preview

By SANTOSH VENKATARAMAN
Posted Feb 01 2011 10:34AM
The New York Knicks have surprisingly used stifling fourth-quarter defense during a three-game home win streak. Defending against Dirk Nowitzki at Madison Square Garden has proven to be a challenge in the past.
The Knicks hope to continue their run at home Wednesday night when they try to snap Nowitzki and the Dallas Mavericks' five-game win streak.
New York (25-22) isn't known for its defense, allowing 106.0 points per game for one of the worst marks in the NBA. The Knicks, though, have held each of their last three opponents at home to 15 points in the final period, outscoring Detroit by 18 over the final 12 minutes of Sunday's 124-106 victory.
"What I'm noticing is that the fact that when the fourth quarter comes around, guys are really focusing in and really being sharp defensively," forward Amare Stoudemire said. "That's the tenacity that we have to play with, definitely in the fourth quarter, but we're trying to put together a full 48-minute game that way."
The Knicks will likely need to be sharp against Nowitzki, who is averaging 29.4 points in his last nine visits to MSG. That includes his lowest total in that span in the Mavericks' last visit, a 20-point effort in 30 minutes in a 128-78 victory last season that was New York's worst home loss.
Nowitzki is starting to find his shooting stroke since missing nine games with a sprained right knee Dec. 30-Jan. 14. He's made 15 of 22 shots in his last two games after shooting 39.1 percent over his previous seven.
Dallas (32-15) is looking forward to what could be a challenging three-game trip with visits to Boston and Charlotte also on tap. The Mavericks completed a perfect four-game homestand with a 102-92 win over Washington on Monday.
"It was a good homestand," coach Rick Carlisle told the Mavericks' official website. "We accomplished our goal. We wanted to win all of the games. None of them were easy and we knew that they would not be."
Carlisle was forced to use a new lineup when Dallas waived starting forward Sasha Pavlovic after Saturday's win over Atlanta. Brian Cardinal made his first start since Jan. 1 and had nine points and four rebounds.
Nowitzki scored 24 points and Tyson Chandler had 18 and 18 rebounds. The Mavs are 30-8 with Nowitzki in the lineup.
While New York has had problems with Nowitzki, Stoudemire has given Dallas issues in the past with Phoenix. The Knicks All-Star forward is averaging 26.3 points on 58.6 percent shooting in his last 10 games against the Mavs.
Stoudemire was listed as questionable for Sunday's game against Detroit due to knee problems, but still has yet to miss a game after scoring 33 points.
"I feel pretty good so I was ready," Stoudemire said. "No worries."
The Knicks got season highs of 23 points and 14 rebounds from rookie center Timofey Mozgov, who had not played in their previous 10 games.
New York played its second straight without starting forward Wilson Chandler (sore left calf). Shawne Williams, a former Mavericks reserve, is eligible to return after being suspended one game for throwing a punch in Atlanta on Friday night.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-02-2011, 09:30 AM   #2
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Go Mavs!! 6 in a row!

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 AM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lor20 View Post
6 in a row or is my mojo used up?
Hopefully your mojo is just warming up...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:09 AM   #4
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Ground Hog Day, 2011
Dallas @ New York--Dan Crawford, Tony Brothers, James Williams

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:15 AM   #5
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Again D.Crawford, blargh

W.Chandler and Williams are back for the Knicks
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 10:30 AM   #6
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

I hope we win tonight game!!!
Go MAVS!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 11:28 AM   #7
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 41mvp View Post
I hope we win tonight game!!!
Go MAVS!!!
How did "WIN OR DIE" get diluted down to "I hope we win tonight"?

Old 02-02-2011, 11:39 AM   #8
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The Dallas Mavericks will start their three game road trip tonight with a match-up against the New York Knicks. The Mavs will see the Boston Celtics and the Charlotte Bobcats later in the week to finish off the road trip. That means that the east coast swing will have Dallas play three playoff contenders. The East presents a different brand of basketball compared to what the Mavs see in the Western Conference. Teams tend to play at a slower pace and bring a more physical brand of basketball. The Knicks are a wild card in the Eastern Conference as they will present a challenge based on the fact they want to push the basketball every chance they can get. New York ranks second in the league in scoring at 106.7/game. The downside to the Knicks style of basketball is that they do not play a lot of defense. Over the course of the season, the Knicks have allowed 106 points/game.

Tyson Chandler tweaked his right ankle late in the third quarter Monday night against the Washington Wizards, but he reported Tuesday that the injury is not serious. "Actually, it's feeling better than I thought it would,'' he said. "I thought it might swell up more. But it's OK.'' Chandler will be the primary defender on Amare Stoudemire and the Mavs center is looking forward to the challenge. "I enjoy going against (Stoudemire) because he plays with passion every night and he’s going to bring it," said Chandler. The responsibility of guarding the toughest low-post player for the opposing team has been Chandler's assignment over the course of the season.

Stoudemire has been a problem for the Mavericks in previous years while being a member of the Phoenix Suns. Mavs Coach Rick Carlisle has seen a noticeable difference in Stoudemire's game and gave the center praise for his hard work during the season as a new member of the Knicks. "I can't imagine an MVP conversation right now that didn't include Amare Stoudemire's name,'' Carlisle said. "Both statistically and how he's revitalized their franchise and their fan base and what he's contributed in terms of winning. He's a load to deal with. We know it better than anybody."
more at http://www.mavsmoneyball.com/2011/2/...-the-big-apple
Old 02-02-2011, 11:46 AM   #9
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
How did "WIN OR DIE" get diluted down to "I hope we win tonight"?

hope!!!this is what our team need now and I want give them this.
Anyway I still hope our team will NBA CHAMPS

Old 02-02-2011, 12:10 PM   #10
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Hope will never die.

Well, gonna be a very tough one. Chandler and Williams are back for the Knicks and Stoudemire has played well in the past against the Mavs. The entire team needs to focus in order to get it done.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #11
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Good work as always

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:18 PM   #12
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks!
Old 02-02-2011, 12:48 PM   #13
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

I see this as a very similar defensive strategy here as Orlando. Let Amare get his, don't drop down and double, keep the Fields, Felton, Gallinari limited, force them into poor shooting nights.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 12:58 PM   #14
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

last time we played in the garden we beat the knicks 128-78, so if last year's team can win by 50 i expect to at least win by 60 this time
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:03 PM   #15
41mvp
Golden Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
last time we played in the garden we beat the knicks 128-78, so if last year's team can win by 50 i expect to at least win by 60 this time
o yeah hahaha!!!

Old 02-02-2011, 01:09 PM   #16
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Do does Danillo mean we get to see more Cardinal in the starting lineup? I'm guessing it does. I will say that I don't mind him quite as much when he's playing small forward though.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:21 PM   #17
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
You do remember the Mavs got housed in the next game, right?
Old 02-02-2011, 01:25 PM   #18
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Roddy Roddy Roddy Roddy!
Old 02-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #19
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
You do remember the Mavs got housed in the next game, right?
i try to only remember good things. = )

anyway, i just noticed atdhe.net has been shot down by the government... hopefully i can find some other place streaming this game
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:46 PM   #20
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

i think it will depend on if chandler can stay out of foul trouble. I think he matches up very well with stoudemire (they have similar athletic abilities) - haywood on the other hand is way to slow to contain amare.

Other than that it will come down to if we can score efficiently again.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 01:52 PM   #21
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CATCH-17 View Post
Roddy Roddy Roddy Roddy!
Wait, what? Do you know something I don't?
Old 02-02-2011, 02:06 PM   #22
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by iella View Post
Wait, what? Do you know something I don't?
think he is just saying that cause he wants him back...
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 02:14 PM   #23
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Remember, it is now atdhe.me ..... just a heads up.
Old 02-02-2011, 02:46 PM   #24
dirt_dobber
Diamond Member

dirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond reputedirt_dobber has a reputation beyond repute

It will be hard to watch online now!
(posted this story in the lounge area of our forum)

Feds seize 10 sites for sports streaming

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Feds-s...&asset=&ccode=
dirt_dobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:33 PM   #25
CATCH-17

CATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the roughCATCH-17 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
think he is just saying that cause he wants him back...

It's the final countdown and I can hear his name being chanted..

roddy......roddy....
Old 02-02-2011, 03:38 PM   #26
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post

Read the post right before yours.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 03:40 PM   #27
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Read the post right before yours.
that is asking a lot!
Old 02-02-2011, 05:10 PM   #28
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

pretty big game. Go mavs!
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:14 PM   #29
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

We sure seem to get Dan Crawford a lot...
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:24 PM   #30
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
We sure seem to get Dan Crawford a lot...
At least he won't don the other team's jersey until the playoffs.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #31
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirt_dobber View Post

Great, govt's losing money, economy sucks, Osama's on the loose, Egypt is close to disaster, the weather is not doing most of the country favors, and they shutdown 10 sites. Amazing.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 05:48 PM   #32
TNT

TNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to allTNT is a name known to all

guys relax. when game starts and i find normal stream (i usually do) i can post it here.
Old 02-02-2011, 06:34 PM   #33
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd Karma View Post
Great, govt's losing money, economy sucks, Osama's on the loose, Egypt is close to disaster, the weather is not doing most of the country favors, and they shutdown 10 sites. Amazing.
Atleast Roddy can jump again!

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 06:53 PM   #34
iella
Golden Member

Feeling really icky, came home from work at lunch... unexpected bonus that almost makes it worth it: being able to catch the 4:30pm tip (freaking east coast).

Go Mavs!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:03 PM   #35
Zaknaf3in

Zaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud ofZaknaf3in has much to be proud of

Fellow link-junkies - have a look here.
They usually rely on some kind of client (uusee, sopcast, etc.) but some of them are just http streams as well - theres half a dozen listed for this game by now.

Dallas Mavs Supporter, Berlin/Germany
Zaknaf3in is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:07 PM   #36
BGMaverick9
Guru

Followill tweeted that the Mavs' target for Peja is next week, perhaps as early as Monday. Peja schedule is still ahead of Roddy's
Old 02-02-2011, 07:20 PM   #37
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

Chandler is out!

Wilson it is...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2011, 07:27 PM   #38
BGMaverick9
Guru

Dirk is 13 points away from the 22K points plateau. Dirk would become the 24th player in NBA history to achieve that milestone.
Old 02-02-2011, 07:30 PM   #39
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Let's Go Mavs!
Old 02-02-2011, 07:34 PM   #40
iella
Golden Member

Did the Knicks' production team try this hard when they sucked?