Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-01-2011, 09:35 AM   #1
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT: Mavs @ 76ers March 1 - 6:00 CST/7:00 EST

The red hot Mavs look to go 3-0 on the East Coast Road trip as they take on the Sixers. The Mavericks have won six straight, including 16 of their last 17 games. Their average margin of victory during the six-game win streak is 11.5.
Their one loss over the course of the past 17 contests (since 1/22) came as a result of an Arron Afflalo buzzer-beater at Denver on 2/10 (losing 121-120).

The Mavericks have won eight of the last 10 meetings with the Sixers. Dallas has gone 6-4 in the last 10 match-ups with Philadelphia on the road. The Mavericks defeated the Sixers, 99-90, in Dallas on 11/12/10. J.J. Barea led Dallas in scoring with 19 points in the first meeting with the Sixers this season. Jason Kidd recorded his 11,000th career assist on an alley-oop pass to Tyson Chandler at the 9:51 mark of the first quarter. Chandler posted a double-double with 11 points and 12 boards. Brendan Haywood pulled down a game-high 17 rebounds.
Old 03-01-2011, 09:37 AM   #2
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

easy win
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 09:40 AM   #3
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Haywood did wah?....last game against Philly

Philly has a balance team and tonight they will try to prove that their winning streak is not a fluke.

Mavs 106
76's 94
Old 03-01-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Weasy win.

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:04 AM   #5
Kante
Diamond Member

Kante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond reputeKante has a reputation beyond repute

They have a good team and are really clicking since a few weeks. Will be a tough one to end the trip...
Kante is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:14 AM   #6
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm very curious about the starting lineup tonight. Does Carlisle consider keeping Marion in the starting lineup after he started the second half of the last game?

I'm of the opinion that starting Marion makes a lot of sense, so we'll see. I'm not holding my breath, but I certainly hope that he will give it a longer look.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:19 AM   #7
Mav Addict
Golden Member

Mav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud ofMav Addict has much to be proud of

Although Marion in the startling lineup makes sense defensively...Marion coming off the bench with Jet and Barea has been money and I would not mess with the bench chemistry considering how well they are playing together this year.

If it aint broke, why fix it?

Last edited by Mav Addict; 03-01-2011 at 10:19 AM.
Mav Addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:35 AM   #8
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

I say the starting lineup stays the same.

17 of 18.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Sure he considers it. I don't know if I like the Peja and Jet combo near as much as I like Marion and Jet. Marion brings a lot of hustle in and near the paint on both ends of the floor that Peja just can't do and with JETS offense, they fit well together. If we can just get a lil more production from Peja and consistency from Rod things will look better in that starting unit. We have enough games left to tinker around a little imo. Sure you can leave well enough alone but why not see what you have while you can.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:44 AM   #10
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

76ers are one of the better defensive rebounding teams and when they've secured one they certainly like to run. They average 17.6 (NBA-3rd) Fastbreak Points per Game (19.5 at home) and their ability to score in transition has surely been key in the recent stretch.
They averaged 23.05 in their 13 wins with three 30+ games compared to only 13.25 in their 4 losses ... in which they never reached their average.

I think its safe to say that transition defense will be more than important tonight.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #11
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

yet another easy win against an overrated team
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 10:56 AM   #12
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
yet another easy win against an overrated team
No one overrates the Sixers. They've just been playing very well lately.

Old 03-01-2011, 11:10 AM   #13
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
No one overrates the Sixers. They've just been playing very well lately.
i agree, that's just my pregame good karma statement.
Old 03-01-2011, 11:42 AM   #14
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Stomp the mediocre.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #15
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Sure he considers it. I don't know if I like the Peja and Jet combo near as much as I like Marion and Jet. Marion brings a lot of hustle in and near the paint on both ends of the floor that Peja just can't do and with JETS offense, they fit well together. If we can just get a lil more production from Peja and consistency from Rod things will look better in that starting unit. We have enough games left to tinker around a little imo. Sure you can leave well enough alone but why not see what you have while you can.
Peja still plays with Jet with the current lineup. Marion comes into the game initially for Dirk, not Peja. So you get Marion/Peja/Jet, which would remain the same with Marion starting; Peja would just come in for Dirk.

I need to refresh myself on more of the substitution patterns to figure out where the rest of the differences would be, but really for almost the entire first quarter, the question is basically whether you want Marion starting or Peja.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
Old 03-01-2011, 12:23 PM   #16
deamon
Golden Member

deamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these partsdeamon is infamous around these parts

Hope to see another lob from Kidd to Roddy, now against Philadelphia Suckers.
Just destroy them!
deamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:33 PM   #17
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Mar. 1, 2011
Dallas @ Philadelphia--Bennett Salvatore, Mark Ayotte, James Williams

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:39 PM   #18
DevinHarriswillstart
Guru

DevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond reputeDevinHarriswillstart has a reputation beyond repute

Marion should probably start once the playoffs arrive, but there is no urgent need for it right now. I'm amazed with all of the talk about veteran minutes that nobody ever brings up Marion's. He's playing a low 27.5 minutes per game. Pretty amazing with Butler being out. You can certainly tell he looks fresh out there.

Go Mavs.

DevinHarriswillstart is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 12:59 PM   #19
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
Peja still plays with Jet with the current lineup. Marion comes into the game initially for Dirk, not Peja. So you get Marion/Peja/Jet, which would remain the same with Marion starting; Peja would just come in for Dirk.

I need to refresh myself on more of the substitution patterns to figure out where the rest of the differences would be, but really for almost the entire first quarter, the question is basically whether you want Marion starting or Peja.
Coach has so many options and I don't think either of the two mentioned can be bad, as long as he continues to make the right subs at the right time. Imo, he has done a great job at hitting the right buttons at the right times but I wouldn't mind seeing how the idea works.

Where Marion operates, it creates a lil more clutter in the paint with Dirk and Chandler so we can see why Peja makes sense there. He spreads things out while providing a legit threat outside. Marion could spread the floor but he's no 3pt threat. Since Jet is more of an outside threat himself it just seems like MArions game fits in better without Dirk and Chandler, well maybe I should say without another 4 clogging things up inside. I think if we were getting a little more from Peja on both ends, we might not worry as much about the difference in defense with the starting group.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:06 PM   #20
41mvp
Golden Member

41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice41mvp is just really nice

I hope we win tonight game!!!
GO MAVS!!!

No one loves Dirk any more than I do
MY HEART-WHERE DIRK NOWITZKI IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE AN ALL-STAR
41mvp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:29 PM   #21
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

easy win
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 01:37 PM   #22
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Brand has been pretty good of late
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 02:56 PM   #23
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick Carlisle was just named the West Coach of The Month!!

Woo!

Old 03-01-2011, 03:20 PM   #24
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Kind of OT: But I just saw on twitter RC named western conference coach of the month

he plays the counterpart today Doug Collins

edit: SLO

Last edited by mavs777; 03-01-2011 at 03:20 PM.
Old 03-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #25
Mav Addict
Golden Member

and Doug Collins is the eastern conference coach of the month...
Old 03-01-2011, 03:49 PM   #26
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/player?id=6169860

Carlisle on with Stephen A. Smith

it has been summed up @Ballinwithbryan
Old 03-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #27
mavs777
Diamond Member

he thinks the defense was underrated with Nelson
Old 03-01-2011, 03:54 PM   #28
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
http://sports.espn.go.com/espnradio/player?id=6169860

Carlisle on with Stephen A. Smith

it has been summed up @Ballinwithbryan
Wow...

Quote:
With Butler injury, kneecap went 2-3 inches into his thigh, lays on floor and Caron shoves his kneecap into place and walks off the floor.

Carlisle said Butler is making tremendous progress and the playoffs are still an option.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 03-01-2011 at 03:55 PM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:45 PM   #29
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I'm very curious about the starting lineup tonight. Does Carlisle consider keeping Marion in the starting lineup after he started the second half of the last game?

I'm of the opinion that starting Marion makes a lot of sense, so we'll see. I'm not holding my breath, but I certainly hope that he will give it a longer look.
Yeah, I agree. I remember you and I wanted Matrix to start early on when Butler was stinking the joint up. It really makes sense, because with Peja and Roddy starting, the defense has taken a substantial hit. Marion could really help alleviate that issue. I know Matrix and Terry has been a really good combination of late, but I starting Marion would have a greater impact.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 04:52 PM   #30
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Yeah, I agree. I remember you and I wanted Matrix to start early on when Butler was stinking the joint up. It really makes sense, because with Peja and Roddy starting, the defense has taken a substantial hit. Marion could really help alleviate that issue. I know Matrix and Terry has been a really good combination of late, but I starting Marion would have a greater impact.
I agree, but Marion kind of protects the bench with his defense and his get-up-and-go offense. The guy makes himself a presence right from the get-go by getting into the paint and scoring quickly. His hook-shot is quirky so it has the chance of rimming out, but he's been really good at getting those easy points. That goes a long way if a certain player has a hard time getting out of the hangar.

Jason Terry and Peja doesn't necessarily give me a strong sense of confidence defensively.
Old 03-01-2011, 04:53 PM   #31
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Jason Terry and Peja doesn't necessarily give me a strong sense of confidence defensively.
As I mentioned earlier, Jet and Peja play together with the current rotation as well.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
Old 03-01-2011, 05:04 PM   #32
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

Even with Salvatore giving Iggy 20FTA it will be an wasy ein
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 05:11 PM   #33
xrobx
Diamond Member

i want to believe butler is coming back some day.
Old 03-01-2011, 05:12 PM   #34
mavs777
Diamond Member

Philly is a pretty good defense will be interesting to see if the offense can keep it going
Old 03-01-2011, 06:44 PM   #35
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

Lets win this one. Go Mavs!
Old 03-01-2011, 06:52 PM   #36
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I like the west coast life, but it's weird when a game starts at 4pm. I won't even be home from work before the thing is completely over.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2011, 06:53 PM   #37
BGMaverick9
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I like the west coast life, but it's weird when a game starts at 4pm. I won't even be home from work before the thing is completely over.
I'll be soaking some of that west coast life in at the end of March.
Old 03-01-2011, 06:57 PM   #38
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-01-2011, 06:59 PM   #39
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Is Germany there ? Sefant and GD are there. Who else ?
Old 03-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #40
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

I'm here

Quote:
# Sixers forward Elton Brand will be in the starting lineup despite a dislocated pinky finger on his right hand. Brand suffered the injury during the third quarter of Philadelphia’s victory at Cleveland two nights ago. “Elton’s finger is sore,” Collins said. “The good thing about it is there is no fracture. It’ll be tender, though.”
# Forward Jason Kapono is not with the Sixers for personal reasons.
# Jason Kidd ranks first among active players with 2,441 career steals, and he needs just five more steals to pass Gary Payton and move into third place on the all-time list behind only John Stockton (3,265) and Michael Jordan (2,514). Kidd has 98 steals this season.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote