Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

View Poll Results: Is Chris Bosh a bottom feeding third option?
Yes, if he had balls he'd be the second option on a team. 15 40.54%
Yes, him being a third option is a bigger hack than LeFraud being a second option. 19 51.35%
No, I am a Heat fan. 2 5.41%
No, I like what David Stern is crafting. 4 10.81%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-31-2011, 11:36 PM   #1
pwd81

pwd81 will become famous soon enough
Default Is Chris Bosh a bottom feeding Robin-wannabe?

You decide...
pwd81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-01-2011, 12:16 AM   #2
Spurred1

Spurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to allSpurred1 is a name known to all

I think he thinks way too much of himself. Hopefully, if the Heat win, he'll never be able to look at his ring without thinking, "I couldn't win one as a leader nor as a second option. I quit on Toronto and I had to ride the jocks of two much more superior players. I will never be a true leader of anything, but I'll make big boy gestures everytime I do something on the court."
They colluded-no way around it. But Stern gets what he wants-more interest and more money, so it works for him. Sometimes shitheads do get all the luck.
Spurred1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

This thread, as well as the PGT are embarrassing.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:26 AM   #4
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ribosoma View Post
This thread, as well as the PGT are embarrassing.
I going to have to agree I don't see what purpose this thread has? To me this feels of bad mojo.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:29 AM   #5
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

He's fake tough. And if you didn't believe in aliens, looking at him sometimes may change your mind.

He's softer than Damp was but he acts like king kong if he gets a wide open dunk.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:34 AM   #6
pwd81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackspider View Post
He's fake tough. And if you didn't believe in aliens, looking at him sometimes may change your mind.

He's softer than Damp was but he acts like king kong if he gets a wide open dunk.
Alien? Most people I know think he looks like a dinosaur.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:34 AM   #7
pwd81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
I going to have to agree I don't see what purpose this thread has? To me this feels of bad mojo.
Bad mojo or... dripping with Truth??
Old 06-01-2011, 12:35 AM   #8
ribosoma
Golden Member

ribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond reputeribosoma has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by pwd81 View Post
You do seem to be dripping with something.
ribosoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 12:37 AM   #9
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Alien? Most people I know think he looks like a dinosaur.
Well I don't know what it is, I just know he is one weird looking dude.

And I don't even consider him a superstar. Never have, never will. Did he even win a playoff series at all in Toronto?

In the same boat as KG in that KG is also fake tough and he needed a stacked team to ever get anywhere. Dirk owned him so bad it was not even funny.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:39 AM   #10
Mavsfan4ever
Golden Member

Mavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to beholdMavsfan4ever is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
I'm superstitious to me threads like this mean Bosh will come out and have a super game in game 2. Bosh already scored more then any other player on our team tonight who is not named Dirk.
Old 06-01-2011, 12:44 AM   #11
Blackspider

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavsfan4ever View Post
I'm superstitious to me threads like this mean Bosh will come out and have a super game in game 2. Bosh already scored more then any other player on our team tonight who is not named Dirk.
He also gets the benefit of teams focusing so much energy on Wade and Lebron. The Mavs players do not have that luxury.
Old 06-01-2011, 01:12 AM   #12
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Quote:

In the same boat as KG in that KG is also fake tough and he needed a stacked team to ever get anywhere. Dirk owned him so bad it was not even funny.
I wouldnt compare them at all really. Minn KG would sexually rape TOR Bosh, and BOS KB can anally massacre MIA Bosh, if they both had the same age.

KG carried a bunch of scrub-wannabees to the WCF. Bosh betrayed toronto after having won a total of around 2 or 3 (?) playoff games total I think.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:35 AM   #13
thunderfan

thunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the roughthunderfan is a jewel in the rough

I think Durant called him a fake tough guy earlier this year. It's actually a very accurate statement.
thunderfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 08:45 AM   #14
jcm28

jcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to alljcm28 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderfan View Post
I think Durant called him a fake tough guy earlier this year. It's actually a very accurate statement.
Nice of you to stick around. Much respect.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:55 AM   #15
heatwin2011
Banned

heatwin2011 is on a distinguished road

Doubt Bosh gives a shit what a bunch of scrub mavs fan think of him, he is probably getting his ring sized as we speak
heatwin2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 09:09 AM   #16
jcm28

Quote:
Originally Posted by heatwin2011 View Post
Doubt Bosh gives a shit what a bunch of scrub mavs fan think of him, he is probably getting his ring sized as we speak
Classy.
Old 06-01-2011, 10:07 AM   #17
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

The Mighty Boosh
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0416394/

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 10:46 AM   #18
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This is the definition of stupidity(thread) breeding stupidity! Congrats on your thread pwd81

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY

Last edited by SMC0007; 06-01-2011 at 10:47 AM.
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 11:49 AM   #19
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

You won't find too many big men as skilled as Bosh. I hate the Heat like the next guy but the guy is a all star in this league. I won't call him a superstar but he's a notch below.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2011, 03:26 PM   #20
pwd81

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
You won't find too many big men as skilled as Bosh. I hate the Heat like the next guy but the guy is a all star in this league. I won't call him a superstar but he's a notch below.
And this is why he is a bottom feeder. He has no business being a role player.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:18 AM   #21
jcm28

Quote:
Youre banned so we wont hear any moree of you again, but just in case you do enter this forum and read this thread again, just wanted to tell you this after game 2:

FUCK YOU.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:19 AM   #22
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

bosh sucks but we should delete this thread, i'm afraid it's bad karma and he'll light us up bad if we don't
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:22 AM   #23
Blackspider

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
bosh sucks but we should delete this thread, i'm afraid it's bad karma and he'll light us up bad if we don't
Like RC said, there is only 1 basketball out there. We'd be in trouble if there was 3. Like in football, you can have all the best WRs out there, but there is only 1 ball.

If Bosh is going crazy, then that cuts into Wade and LeDouche's points. And probably points from their bench.

If they want to run their offense with him being the main focal point, let him. I'm not worried about him in the least.

Fake tough guy.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:24 AM   #24
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Like RC said, there is only 1 basketball out there. We'd be in trouble if there was 3. Like in football, you can have all the best WRs out there, but there is only 1 ball.

If Bosh is going crazy, then that cuts into Wade and LeDouche's points. And probably points from their bench.

If they want to run their offense with him being the main focal point, let him. I'm not worried about him in the least.

Fake tough guy.
agreed. but if he sinks a game winner, this is the first place i'm coming
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #25
Blackspider

I do not think Lebron or Wade would ever let Bosh take a game winning shot in the Finals ever.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:26 AM   #26
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 01:31 AM   #27
Blackspider

I'm ashamed this dude is from Dallas.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:36 AM   #28
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xrobx View Post
agreed. but if he sinks a game winner, this is the first place i'm coming
If he sinks a game winner it validates this thread. Think about a scenario where he hits a game winner... What would have to happen for that to be set up? Figure out that scenario and you'll understand why he's a bottom feeder at the feet of james and wade. If he had balls, he'd be the second option on a contending team. If he hits a game winner as a second option, sure give him credit. On this team? No. And he picked this team.
Old 06-03-2011, 01:45 AM   #29
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Bosh is a good player. But with all our length he's going to have one difficult series.
Old 06-03-2011, 02:00 AM   #30
Blackspider

I never got why everyone wanted him to come here in the first place. Not with that contract. Hell no. He's not worth that money to me.
Old 06-03-2011, 06:27 AM   #31
MaverickOutlaw
Banned

MaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these partsMaverickOutlaw is infamous around these parts

Chalmers has been lucky also. He never shoots that good.
MaverickOutlaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2011, 07:46 AM   #32
jcm28

Anyone has a gif of his tongue alley-oop sign last night, just so I can lmfao?
Old 06-03-2011, 07:50 AM   #33
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Chris bosh isn't worth a poll.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:23 PM   #34
pkdumas
Golden Member

pkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to allpkdumas is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkdumas View Post
If he sinks a game winner it validates this thread. Think about a scenario where he hits a game winner... What would have to happen for that to be set up? Figure out that scenario and you'll understand why he's a bottom feeder at the feet of james and wade. If he had balls, he'd be the second option on a contending team. If he hits a game winner as a second option, sure give him credit. On this team? No. And he picked this team.
Ugggghhhhh
Old 06-06-2011, 04:30 PM   #35
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Any chump could have hit that easy a shot. Bosh has been a non-factor all series.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 05:57 PM   #36
Blackspider

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Any chump could have hit that easy a shot. Bosh has been a non-factor all series.
Terry would have bricked it and Peja probably would have air balled it.

Old 06-06-2011, 11:08 PM   #37
antoinewalker
Golden Member

antoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the roughantoinewalker is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
even jason terry? ask dirk.
antoinewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2011, 12:19 AM   #38
xrobx
Diamond Member

nice thread dipshits
Old 06-07-2011, 03:48 AM   #39
OneLove22

OneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to allOneLove22 is a name known to all

Well pretty much every poll thing is wrong lol. Bosh is a good player, he's one of the most coordinated big men offensively i the league.

But you cannot expect him to be the #2 on that team.

He did kick Chicagos butt to help them get to the finals.
Old 06-07-2011, 03:52 AM   #40
OneLove22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurred1 View Post
I think he thinks way too much of himself. Hopefully, if the Heat win, he'll never be able to look at his ring without thinking, "I couldn't win one as a leader nor as a second option. I quit on Toronto and I had to ride the jocks of two much more superior players. I will never be a true leader of anything, but I'll make big boy gestures everytime I do something on the court."
They colluded-no way around it. But Stern gets what he wants-more interest and more money, so it works for him. Sometimes shitheads do get all the luck.
That's just a stupid statement honestly... Your bashing some dude who has worked his ass off his entire life to get where he is today. He's probably worked way harder than you ever have and he has the right to play wherever he wants.

The Heat fit the salary cap like the rest of us.

How about we just go beat them.

Last edited by OneLove22; 06-07-2011 at 03:53 AM.
OneLove22 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
this thread=retard magnet