Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 06-14-2011, 01:37 PM   #1
UtahDirkfan

UtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to all
Default No rings Cuban says.....

Sorry if this has already been discussed. I didn't see it anywhere. If there is another thread, please merge it. Thanks.

So what do you think he will get the team? I'm guessing Championship Belts. But if it were up to me, I'd get them all crowns and make them real Kings.
UtahDirkfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #2
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

So we are still ringless then? Spurs fans can still say 4 rings to 0 now. lol

Last edited by mavsfan1000; 06-14-2011 at 01:59 PM.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 01:59 PM   #3
Arayo
Banned

Arayo is infamous around these parts

I think they will get rings still but on top of that they should all get a lifetime supply of Dwayne Wade and Lebron James toilet paper!
Dirk should get a golden crown
and they should also all get blue and white lamborghini reventons!!! and never have to pay taxes again.

Zach Nims
If you have any extra time help a mavs fan win a commercial competition by just clicking on the youtube link! Thank you everyone and I hope to see you all at the parade on thursday!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TuRos...el_video_title
Arayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:14 PM   #4
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

I'd be willing to be Underdog's soul that they will get rings regardless of whatever else they get.

Gotta get a ring when you win a "ring".

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:21 PM   #5
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sike View Post
I'd bet willing to be Underdog's soul that they will get rings regardless of whatever else they get.

Gotta get a ring when you win a "ring".
I don't know if you've been watching any NBA basketball lately, but it's pretty obvious that my soul is no longer on the market.

I bet they get championship jet packs...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:25 PM   #6
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

jimrome Jim Rome
by mattmosley
#Mavs Jason Terry @jasonterry31 says he and his teammates are getting rings if he has to buy them himself. http://tvider.com/104eh

They'll get their rings.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:27 PM   #7
UtahDirkfan

UtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to allUtahDirkfan is a name known to all

That's what I was thinking. Cuban said on NBATV that rings are old school and that he's getting something else that every team will want once they see what he gets his team. I agree though, you have to have a ring.
Old 06-14-2011, 02:29 PM   #8
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Cuban was just speaking in the moment in his usual brazen, I-think-outside-the-box way.

Whatever else he may get them, Cuban will get them rings.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:31 PM   #9
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirobaito View Post
jimrome Jim Rome
by mattmosley
#Mavs Jason Terry @jasonterry31 says he and his teammates are getting rings if he has to buy them himself. http://tvider.com/104eh

They'll get their rings.
Good.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:33 PM   #10
Cerrakin

Cerrakin will become famous soon enough

I'm thinking watches maybe?
Cerrakin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:38 PM   #11
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
stop with your schtick
Old 06-14-2011, 02:47 PM   #12
croco

croco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura aboutcroco has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Cuban was just speaking in the moment in his usual brazen, I-think-outside-the-box way.

Whatever else he may get them, Cuban will get them rings.
Actually, he said the same thing on 105.3 The Fan yesterday:

Quote:
This is a new school type of a show. I think you are a new school type of owner. What is this I’m hearing about when you said ‘No championship rings. That’s outdated.’ What’s going on with the backup plan? What’s the Mark Cuban championship plan?

“It’s not a backup plan. It’s a change the rules plan. It’s just like I’m going to sit down and I had some brief conversations with Dirk [Nowitzki], Jay Kidd, and Jason [Terry]. We want to change the game. What I told them was ‘Look everybody wears short shorts until the Fab Five came along and then everybody went to long shorts. Now short shorts look outdated.’ I said we want to do the same thing when it comes to rings and how we represent or how we record the fact that we won a championship. Part of the fact is that it irks the hell out of me that you got into towns where teams have won a ring or won a championship and you know the ball boys, the towel boys, everybody has got a ring. It kind of deflates the value and the impact, so I don’t know exactly what we are going to do, but we are going to try to change the game.”

http://sportsradiointerviews.com/201...le/#more-40599
It sounds really exciting, but I would be also be stunned if the players didn't want to get rings in addition or regardless.
croco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 02:54 PM   #13
xavier

xavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the roughxavier is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
the spurs

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 06-15-2011 at 05:32 AM.
xavier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:04 PM   #14
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Better give them their damn rings!
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:10 PM   #15
Kirobaito
Platinum Member

Kirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant futureKirobaito has a brilliant future

Championship saddles. For the championship racehorses.
Old 06-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #16
UtahDirkfan

Championship robes. King Sized. All decked out in diamonds. Ha!
Old 06-14-2011, 03:15 PM   #17
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

championship grills

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:21 PM   #18
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by croco View Post
Actually, he said the same thing on 105.3 The Fan yesterday:

It sounds really exciting, but I would be also be stunned if the players didn't want to get rings in addition or regardless.
The fact that he said it again yesterday doesn't change my view whatsoever. He'll be getting them rings.

Old 06-14-2011, 03:28 PM   #19
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

He better get them rings. If he wants to add to it. That's fine. But get the guys their damn rings. Want to know why these pics are so special?

Get the guys their damn ring.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:29 PM   #20
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Hahaha, lots of winning is this thread, you guys are funny. It's good to know they'll get their rings regardless of what crazy (and awesome) idea Cubes comes up with.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:32 PM   #21
LonghornDub

I suggest championship neck-hanging wall clocks:

Old 06-14-2011, 03:40 PM   #22
Budapest Maverick
Platinum Member

Budapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant futureBudapest Maverick has a brilliant future

Flavor Flav! I watched his roast, it was great. You just gave me an idea though, what if Cubes was thinking about championship watches? Rolex diamond edition. edit: upps, Cerrakin wrote the same thing, sorry.

Last edited by Budapest Maverick; 06-14-2011 at 05:29 PM.
Budapest Maverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 03:48 PM   #23
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

My guess is he'll come up with something incredibly lame.

"Every mav gets a star named after him!"
Old 06-14-2011, 04:52 PM   #24
Blackspider

Blackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of lightBlackspider is a glorious beacon of light

They'll get their rings. No way do they not. It's the trademark of winning a title. The ring. Whether you wear it or keep it or not. I think they get the rings plus something else on the side from Cubes.

I think they should all get wheelchairs decked in gold and diamonds and ride around South Beach.
Blackspider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 04:54 PM   #25
UtahDirkfan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I suggest championship neck-hanging wall clocks:

Jet?
Old 06-14-2011, 05:06 PM   #26
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Link

Quote:
Dirk Nowitzki, Mavs want rings
By Tim MacMahon
ESPNDallas.com

DALLAS -- As much as the Mavericks appreciate owner Mark Cuban's creativity, they want their NBA championship rings.

After the Mavericks clinched the franchise's first championship with Sunday night's win over the Miami Heat, Cuban said he might reward his team with something other than "old school" rings.

"Rings are done," Cuban told NBA TV. "It's time to take it to the next level."

But the consensus opinion among the Mavericks, who conducted exit interviews Tuesday, is that now is not the time to break from tradition.

"We got to talk to him about that," Finals MVP Dirk Nowitzki said with a big smile. "I don't think the last word has been spoken yet. You know he always wants to do something different, wants to do something bigger, but I mean, the ring is just so classic.

"I think I would vote for a ring. I mean, I'm a man. I don't know how I'd feel about a bracelet. I've gotta go with a ring."

Coach Rick Carlisle owns one championship ring, having been a reserve guard on the Boston Celtics' 1986 title squad. He wants another one now.

"It's got to be rings. I don't know what he's thinking," Carlisle said, laughing. "You win an NBA championship, you gotta have a ring. If he wants to give guys something else (in addition to) a ring, that's great."

President of basketball operations Donnie Nelson strongly agreed on that point.

"Let's get the rings," Nelson said. "I'll pay for them."

Players and coaches probably wouldn't be pleased with that solution, either.

"They might be plastic with cubic zirconium," Nelson joked.

Is this ghost ball??

Last edited by DirkFTW; 06-14-2011 at 05:07 PM.
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 05:52 PM   #27
Ninkobei
Platinum Member

Ninkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant futureNinkobei has a brilliant future

I heard Cuban was going to get everyone Crowns. Is that a little over the top?
Old 06-14-2011, 05:57 PM   #28
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninkobei View Post
I heard Cuban was going to get everyone Crowns. Is that a little over the top?
Do you think "King" James would be offended by that?

Old 06-14-2011, 06:00 PM   #29
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk on PTI said again, he wants a ring. Obviously you give him what he wants . I can definitely see why you want a ring, It's just more practical. That said, I can't wait to see what ELSE Cuban does!

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:27 PM   #30
JamesVE

JamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura aboutJamesVE has a spectacular aura about

Seriously Cuban STFU about "taking it to the next level and whatnot". You were doing so well not being a clown this postseason and now you're going back into clown territory.

If you want to do something in ADDITION to rings, then great. But get the rings you clown.
Old 06-14-2011, 06:45 PM   #31
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

just came across...

here you go...

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...ALLAS-ring.jpg

wherever it comes from...
Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:46 PM   #32
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novice#41 View Post
just came across...

here you go...

>bling!<

Old 06-14-2011, 06:51 PM   #33
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Hmm.. Probably fake. It would be weird to put the series score on there, in my opinion.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 06:57 PM   #34
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
Hmm.. Probably fake. It would be weird to put the series score on there, in my opinion.
Not if you beat the 'Anointed Ones' in 6...

Old 06-14-2011, 07:05 PM   #35
robo98564

robo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of lightrobo98564 is a glorious beacon of light

I think some mention of "humble and hungry" on the ring would be a cool touch
robo98564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #36
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavs777 View Post
stop with your schtick
It was a joke. Chill.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:14 PM   #37
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
And 2 trophies.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:16 PM   #38
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

I kinda see where Cubes is coming from about everyone and their mothers getting rings. I think the rings should be reserved for players, coaches, GM's, and owners. But he's obviously just being silly about not having rings at all. Now if he wants to update the concept of the championship ring, I think one thing that might be kinda cool is if each individual player had their own unique ring customized for them personally. Like, maybe everyone has the same basic design, but each player has their name and jersey number engraved or something.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 07:24 PM   #39
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thespiralgoeson View Post
I kinda see where Cubes is coming from about everyone and their mothers getting rings. I think the rings should be reserved for players, coaches, GM's, and owners. But he's obviously just being silly about not having rings at all. Now if he wants to update the concept of the championship ring, I think one thing that might be kinda cool is if each individual player had their own unique ring customized for them personally. Like, maybe everyone has the same basic design, but each player has their name and jersey number engraved or something.
I'm pretty sure I've seen numbers integrated into rings before. I'm pretty sure most championship rings are personalized in some way.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:25 PM   #40
Thespiralgoeson
Guru

Thespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond reputeThespiralgoeson has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novice#41 View Post
just came across...

here you go...

Quote:
It's a real ring, but not for the Mavs. It's a manip of the Lakers' 2010 championship ring.

Last edited by Thespiralgoeson; 06-14-2011 at 10:28 PM.
Thespiralgoeson is offline   Reply With Quote