Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > Other Sports Talk

Old 03-28-2002, 08:19 PM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

yes, the rangers are kicking it into overdrive..just gearing up for a successful season with great pitching and overwhelming hitting.
...the redsox got the hell beat out of them..as sign of things to come. yes, go rangers..yes, go rangers

Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-28-2002, 10:05 PM   #2
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

GO RANGERS!
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 10:17 PM   #3
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

go rangers, go rangers.. we did it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-28-2002, 10:52 PM   #4
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

17-2 [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Where ya at Hales? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 10:55 PM   #5
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

Hales only needs 18 posts for his K. Surely he can use up two or three whining about how the Rangers DESTROYED his team.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2002, 10:59 PM   #6
Murphy3
Guru

go rangers, go rangers.. beat the red sox, go rangers.. we did it
Old 03-29-2002, 01:57 AM   #7
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL...Hales needs time to come back from a beating like that. Patience people...he will be back.

The Rangers offense is filthy! Holy crap!
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2002, 03:11 AM   #8
Drbio
Banned

From ESPN:

<u>Texas Rangers:</u> Carl Everett, booed during his first appearance at his old spring training park, homered in the first inning to send the Rangers over the Boston Red Sox 17-2 Thursday.
Everett, seen by many as a disruptive player during his time in Boston, also had an RBI double.
Texas had 22 hits, including six home runs and eight doubles. Ivan Rodriguez, Mike Lamb and Herbert Perry all homered for the Rangers.

Texas starting pitcher Kenny Rogers was scratched because of tightness in his left hamstring. Manager Jerry Narron said it was a precautionary move, and Rogers would have started if it was a regular-season game. Rogers' replacement, Anthony Telford, threw three shutout innings, allowing two hits. Boston starter Frank Castillo was hit hard in three innings, allowing three runs and five hits.

<u>Irabu makes Rangers' squad;</u> Park update: The Texas Rangers purchased the contract of right-handed pitcher Hideki Irabu from Oklahoma of the Pacific Coast League on Thursday.

Texas then announced Irabu will be on the Opening Day roster.

The Rangers also placed right-handed pitcher Danny Kolb on the 60-day disabled list with a partial tear of his right rotator cuff.

With the moves, the Rangers have 31 players remaining on the major league spring training roster. Also, Chan Ho Park has reported improvement with his strained right hamstring today.

He's scheduled to pitch the regular season opener on Monday night in Oakland.
Old 03-29-2002, 09:15 AM   #9
Hales233
Golden Member

Hales233 is on a distinguished road

hey murph kitty give me a call in september when you guys are 35 games out of first place.

i wish we played you on opening day: pedro vs. chan ho park....wow, what a classic matchup!!!

Old 03-29-2002, 10:55 AM   #10
Drbio
Banned

Hales- the Rangers will never be 35 games out this year. Bet the life savings on it.
Old 03-29-2002, 03:24 PM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

go rangers... go rangers, yes..go rangers!!
Old 03-29-2002, 03:26 PM   #12
Hales233
Golden Member

hi my name is murphy i like to post the same thing twice because i have nothing original to say and i want to pad my totals!!

go back in your pen murph puppy!!
Old 03-29-2002, 05:12 PM   #13
ocelot_ark
Diamond Member

ocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud ofocelot_ark has much to be proud of

I'm a Rangers fan as well, but I still think they'll be lucky to get the wild card.
Old 03-29-2002, 06:43 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

sorry hales, i was imitating you.
i guess if you knew i was imitating you, you wouldn't have become so hostile in criticizing me because through my imitation of you..you simply just criticized yourself

good job hales
Old 06-06-2002, 08:05 AM   #15
Hales233
Golden Member

&lt;&lt;the redsox got the hell beat out of them..as sign of things to come.&gt;&gt;

hmmmm...interesting comment murph.

Isn't it a great thing that they have a pre-season and THEN a regular season to separate the pretenders from the contenders?
Old 06-06-2002, 08:09 AM   #16
Murphy3
Guru

do you actually think i thought the rangers would be better than the red sox? or do you think that maybe i was getting in a shot at you while i could before the rangers spared everyone to death?
well, i didn't think the rangers would suck this badly, i thought they'd have a decent team..but not as good as the sox
Old 06-06-2002, 06:29 PM   #17
Drbio
Banned

is that a kiss and make up murph?
Old 06-07-2002, 07:59 AM   #18
Murphy3
Guru

not at all
Old 06-07-2002, 08:51 AM   #19
Drbio
Banned

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]
Old 06-08-2002, 10:20 AM   #20
Hales233
Golden Member

yes, the rangers are kicking it into overdrive..just gearing up for a successful season with great pitching and overwhelming hitting.

Great pitching? MUHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
Old 06-08-2002, 04:58 PM   #21
Drbio
Banned

Is it worse to suck and be out early or to get a big lead ilke a current team in baseball and then blow it slowly?
Old 06-08-2002, 06:22 PM   #22
Hales233
Golden Member

much more fun to cheer for my team doc...if we don't win the division we'll take the card.
Old 06-08-2002, 07:16 PM   #23
Drbio
Banned

wasn't referring to a specific team Hales....but now that I read my post it does sound like the BoSox. Hell, I hope the BoSox beat the hell out of NY and win it all. With all of the labor unrest I have lost my appetite for watching the games though. There may not be a world series so if the players and owners don't care, then why should I? If they strike I will never again watch an MLB game. The sad thing is....I have caught at least 10-20 Rangers games every year since 1972 when the moved into Turnpike Stadium from being the Washington Senators.