Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 01-24-2003, 08:22 AM   #1
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

i received an e-mail,asking me to support a petition,to close a web-site about something called bonsaikittens.
as it turns out,bonsaikittens is little kittens,still young and undeveloped,put into a jar,and fed from a tube for the rest of their lifes!!
i know it sounds science fiction or something like that,but its not,i wish it was.
its horrific,the cats bone structure looks like the jar after a while,and for what?for art.

if you can stand it,here's the site,but im telling you,its a very hard watch,you were advised: Text

if you agree that this is a new low for humen kind,that keeps showing how horrific he really is,post here your E-Mail or send it to me by PM,i dont care,and i'll send you the petition.
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-24-2003, 08:43 AM   #2
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

just in case you didn't post this for kicks:

http://www.snopes2.com/inboxer/outrage/bonsai.htm

it's probably at urban legends.com, too
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 08:52 AM   #3
nowitzki_prophecy
Platinum Member

nowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the roughnowitzki_prophecy is a jewel in the rough

you dont know how happy you just made me.
you sure this is a joke?
nowitzki_prophecy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 09:18 AM   #4
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

I am sure the website is a joke (or else they'd have real pics), but who knows if some wierdo takes it seriously enough to try it at home.
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 11:48 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Right up there with cat juggling. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

You movie buffs will appreciate that one.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2003, 03:18 PM   #6
irontoad
Golden Member

irontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to allirontoad is a name known to all

LOL Doc. Steve Martin rules!