Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 07-28-2004, 09:08 AM   #1
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice
Default Dubious distinction

No. 14 on the list, no. 1 in your hearts.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2004, 09:13 AM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: Dubious distinction

And from that futile season we grabbed Mashburn. And the 3 J's were one year away from being complete.

Oh how I miss the excitement that the building of that team created in my little U2 heart before being crushed by Toni Braxton.
Old 07-28-2004, 09:22 AM   #3
giantbenmav

giantbenmav is on a distinguished road
Default RE:Dubious distinction

poor Prairie View.....they got two spots in the top 10 with 2 DIFFERENT sports

Go MAVS!!!!
giantbenmav is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 10:23 AM   #4
mavsfan4life7

mavsfan4life7 is on a distinguished road
Default RE: Dubious distinction

no offense (this is not racist), but the prairie view teams must have had a lot of white smart dudes on the team. (not racist) that wasnt exactly what i wanted to say, but its better that i dont say it.
mavsfan4life7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 11:40 AM   #5
Dooby
Diamond Member

Dooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really niceDooby is just really nice

Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfan4life7
no offense (this is not racist), but the prairie view teams must have had a lot of white smart dudes on the team. (not racist) that wasnt exactly what i wanted to say, but its better that i dont say it.
Uhhhh...man, you are ignorant. Prairieview is a predominantly african american university in the SWAC (you know, the conference that is made up of predominantly african american colleges like Grambling).

Or is that your point? very confusing.
At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone in this room is now dumber for having listened to it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

A fool's paradise is a wise man's hell. – Thomas Fuller
Dooby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 11:19 PM   #6
James92se

James92se is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Dooby
Quote:
Originally posted by: mavsfan4life7
Uhhhh...man, you are ignorant. Prairieview is a predominantly african american university in the SWAC (you know, the conference that is made up of predominantly african american colleges like Grambling).

Or is that your point? very confusing.
Assuming he didnt know Prairie View was a black school, I guess he was trying to say that the team must've consisted of alot of smart white guys (ie not so athletic and/or good at sports) to be that terrible? I guess?
James92se is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2004, 11:57 PM   #7
withoutmalice

withoutmalice is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
And from that futile season we grabbed Mashburn. And the 3 J's were one year away from being complete.

Oh how I miss the excitement that the building of that team created in my little U2 heart before being crushed by Toni Braxton.
You forget it was actually the 4-J's (with Popeye Jones)....
withoutmalice is offline   Reply With Quote