Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-27-2009, 08:23 AM   #1
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute
Default Official GDT: Nuggets @ Mavs - 03/27/09 - 7:30pm CST

I'm 6-1 on GDT's.

46-26 Denver Nuggets @ 43-28 Dallas Mavericks

Denver leads the season series 3-0
Game 1: Dallas 105 - 108 Denver
Game 2: Denver 98 - 88 Dallas
Game 3: Dallas 97 - 99 Denver
Game 4: ??

Bring it Denver.

The Nuggets just handled the Hornets in New Orleans without Nene in their last game. Can they continue their road successes?

Quote:
Denver Nuggets star Carmelo Anthony said the team's last win may have been its biggest of the season. Another road victory over a Western Conference playoff contender with less than three weeks left in the season would likely go near the top of that list.

The Nuggets try for their seventh win in eight games and the first season series sweep of the Dallas Mavericks in franchise history Friday night.

Anthony scored 29 points to lead Denver (46-26) to a 101-88 win at New Orleans on Wednesday night. Chauncey Billups added 26 points, hitting four of his five 3-pointers in the second half to help the Nuggets pull away and claim their best record through 72 games since joining the NBA.

Anthony said it could have been Denver's most significant win of the season, and coach George Karl said he took particular satisfaction in his club performing so well on the road against a fellow playoff contender.

"What happens at the end of the season is your home games become double the pressure because you can't lose at home," said Karl, whose club has won six of seven after dropping eight of its previous 11. "When you steal one (on the road) against like, New Orleans, it's a double-weighted hammer."
The Northwest Division-leading Nuggets can deliver another blow to a playoff hopeful by defeating the Mavericks (43-28). Four games separate eighth-place Dallas from second-place San Antonio in the tightly bunched West standings.

The Nuggets have won their first three meetings with the Mavericks and are in position to sweep the season series for the first time since the Dallas franchise began play in 1980. Denver last won four games in a season against Dallas in 1994-95, when they took four of five.

The Mavericks went four days between games before returning to the court Wednesday night to rout Golden State 128-106. Dirk Nowitzki scored 26 points and went 8-for-12 from the field, and Jason Terry scored 26 while hitting 10 of 15 shots despite suffering a jammed wrist in practice Tuesday.

"I thought, all things considered, we handled (the layoff) well," coach Rick Carlisle said. "We had two good days of practice. They weren't long practices but they were hard and guys worked."

The Mavericks recorded their highest point total of the season and second-highest field-goal percentage by shooting 58.5 percent against the Warriors. On the other end of the court, however, they know they'll need a better performance to slow down the Nuggets.

"Offensively, we had a pretty good night," Nowitzki said. "Defensively, we had some letdowns. We definitely have to be better defensively as the competition gets better."

Denver, averaging 103.5 points this season, has scored 101.7 in its three wins over Dallas despite being held to 42.2 percent shooting in those games. Anthony has played against the Mavs twice, averaging 25.5 points but shooting 40.5 percent (15-for-37).

Nowitzki has averaged 31.3 points and 11.3 rebounds against the Nuggets this season. He had 44 points and 14 boards while shooting 15-for-26 in the last meeting, a 99-97 road defeat Jan. 13. Billups gave Denver that win with two free throws with 2.2 seconds left after a controversial foul call on Terry.

Nuggets center Nene will miss Friday's game as he completes a two-game suspension for head-butting an opponent and making contact with an official during a loss in Phoenix on Monday night. He's averaging 17.0 points in the three meetings with the Mavericks in 2008-09.
95 Denver Nuggets
101 Dallas Mavericks

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-27-2009, 09:00 AM   #2
frankvizza

frankvizza will become famous soon enough

big game for are mavs tonight , lets kick there asses
frankvizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:04 AM   #3
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs - 106
Nugs - 103

Their our goin too bee teh pane tonite!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:29 AM   #4
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Go doh eat Mavs! Bring the baycon home bay bee! Wii khan git diss dan!

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:31 AM   #5
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

We should have won last time. Stupid freaing Billups with the offensive foul...
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:37 AM   #6
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

"I have a bad feeling about this"
Old 03-27-2009, 09:42 AM   #7
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!
At least Nene is out, that should help us to get an advantage on the glass.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 09:44 AM   #8
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

Not easy~
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:01 AM   #9
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

attasket the basket with relentlessness.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:29 AM   #10
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

It's going to be a tough game but I think the Mavs win by 8.
Old 03-27-2009, 10:46 AM   #11
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Nene killed us in the previous three game. So, with him out that is atleast one thing Mavs will have to worry about tonight. We will win tonight. No sweep, Nuggs
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 10:55 AM   #12
mmmfast

mmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to allmmmfast is a name known to all

buttnuggets
Old 03-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #13
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

I was told J Kidd missed shootaround this morning due to lower back pain and may not be able to play?

What's up with that?
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:14 AM   #14
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...with-sore.html
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:15 AM   #15
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

I am not too worried about this one for some reason. It will def. be tough thou.

GO MAVS

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
AxdemxO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 11:19 AM   #16
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
I am not too worried about this one for some reason unless Josh plays. It will def. be tough tho.

GO MAVS
fixed.

Old 03-27-2009, 11:49 AM   #17
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

Is this a team we're supposed to take care of and we're supposed to beat?
Old 03-27-2009, 11:58 AM   #18
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Mar 27, 2009
Denver @ Dallas--R. Garretson; J. Capers; L. Wood

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 12:50 PM   #19
SMC0007
Guru

Glimpses of guard's talent entice Dallas Mavericks to go Green

By EDDIE SEFKO / The Dallas Morning News
esefko@dallasnews.com

Gerald Green was pulling on some designer jeans after Wednesday's win and his right toes snagged on the purposely-ripped fabric near the knee. The hole got bigger.

"That's all right," he said. "It's supposed to be like that."

Yes, the pants are made with holes in them. Some have said the same thing about Green's game.

But no matter what Green's shortcomings might be, games like the blowout of Golden State prove just how enticing he is. Fans are more intrigued and captivated by his skills than of any other Maverick. They love to think about how good he could be if he were a 30-minute player.

And it's true. The dude can flat-out play like nobody's business when he gets a chance to be athletic and fly around the court.

It's that feeling that he has to do everything as fast as possible on the court that is hard to overcome.

"Coach has been saying to be patient," Green said Thursday. "That's what I'm doing. And when I get my chance, I play as hard as I can.

"I do seem to try to do a little bit too much at times. But I'm just so excited to play. The coaches tell me to just play my game and slow down a little."

Taste of greatness
Green, who is quick to give Rick Carlisle and his staff credit for the way they are bringing him along, had 14 points, six rebounds and three steals in 19 minutes Wednesday against the Warriors. Games like that add to the legend of Green.

He also had an assist, to Brandon Bass. It was his 14th in 327 minutes of playing time this season.

OK, a passer he isn't.

But it's the effort Green is putting into areas other than scoring that is starting to earn him bits and pieces of playing time. He still has shaky moments. In Indiana, he hoisted five shots in two minutes, 45 seconds. That means he essentially shot the ball every time the Mavericks had a possession while he was in the game.

That won't earn him brownie points with teammates or coaches.

But against the Warriors, he let the game come to him and wasn't what is commonly known in the NBA as a "ball-stopper." That's the guy who gets the ball and never gives it back.

It's a hard stereotype to break.

"There's a fine line between aggression and discretion," Carlisle said. "Gerald's an aggressive player and as a coach, you never want to take any of that away. He's come a long way since summer league. He's helped us win some games. And he's much better defensively than he was. And last night, he played a very patient offensive game."

Breaking bad habits
Green is learning that he doesn't have to shoot to be effective. He's so long and athletic that he can impact a game in many ways. It's a matter of learning how to do so.

Carlisle gave Green this message: "We love the way you're aggressive and the way you can score. We want you to be an all-around player. We know you can do it."

"And I know I can do it," Green said. "So I want to work on getting my teammates the ball because now, when I do get the ball, teams always think I'm going to shoot it. I want other players aware that I will pass it to them. And that keeps the other team on their toes."

This syndrome is not unique to Green. Most young players who are ultra-talented go through it. And even though Green is in his fourth NBA season, he's only 23. Golden State's Don Nelson, who coaches the youngest player in the league, 19-year-old Anthony Randolph, said he has spent a career dealing with the foibles of young players.

"They got a lot of habits they got to break," Nelson said. "You try to let them know what they do well and tell them to stay away from those old things that get you in trouble and make the coach take you out of the game."

It's those old things, like lack of defense and ball movement, that still creep into Green's game.

But he's working on it. And with the playoffs bearing down and Josh Howard still injured, Green is willing to do whatever it takes to get that first taste of the postseason.

"Taste it?" he said. "I'm starving for it. I haven't tasted it in four years."

Old 03-27-2009, 01:13 PM   #20
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

If Kidd doesn't play tonight we are so boned.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:20 PM   #21
SMC0007
Guru

Depending on what JET and JJB brings.

Old 03-27-2009, 01:25 PM   #22
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
Is this a team we're supposed to take care of and we're supposed to beat?
Ask Ghazi.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 01:30 PM   #23
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

AxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to beholdAxdemxO is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
fixed.

Thanks because that actually makes sense too : )

But pleaasee dont mess with my posts

"It feels disrespectful when you watch these shows, TNT, ESPN, and they're talking, 'Walk through the Mavericks, that's who you want to play," Terry said. "OK. We'll see if that's who you want to play."

........GO MAVS
Old 03-27-2009, 01:46 PM   #24
craggmac
Golden Member

craggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud ofcraggmac has much to be proud of

Is Kidd playing or not?
craggmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:16 PM   #25
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by craggmac View Post
Is Kidd playing or not?
Did you read the link? Game's not for five and a half hours.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #26
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by AxdemxO View Post
Thanks because that actually makes sense too : )

But pleaasee dont mess with my posts

Sorry budd.
you don't like it? don't read it

Old 03-27-2009, 02:32 PM   #27
SMC0007
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Did you read the link? Game's not for five and a half hours.

Thats a long game.

Old 03-27-2009, 02:35 PM   #28
iella
Golden Member

iella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond reputeiella has a reputation beyond repute

Mmm, corn nuggets.

iella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 03:58 PM   #29
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

My trust lies in alby! Go Mavs!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:18 PM   #30
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

tough match! GET EM MAVS
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:25 PM   #31
DirkFTW
Diamond Member

DirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond reputeDirkFTW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post

"I have a bad feeling about this"

Is this ghost ball??
DirkFTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 04:30 PM   #32
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
If Kidd doesn't play tonight we are so boned.
True. And so i am due to a friend of mine is relocating tomorrow and i am supposed to carry his f*ing garbage. Clips checked, Kings checked, Warriors checked. Denver @home

Last edited by GermanDunk; 03-27-2009 at 04:36 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:02 PM   #33
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirkFTW View Post
Rep. Great pictorial response.

Although, I must say, I think we may get beat by double digits if Kidd doesn't play. If he does, I predict a 8 or 9 point Mavs victory.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 05:10 PM   #34
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

Kidd will play. I don't remember the last time he missed a game due to back pain.
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:01 PM   #35
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Sorry budd.
you don't like it? don't read it
You editing my posts is diff. than reading your posts or you reading mine??

and actually I dont have any problems with you posts

........GO MAVS
Old 03-27-2009, 06:05 PM   #36
AxdemxO
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Rep. Great pictorial response.

Although, I must say, I think we may get beat by double digits if Kidd doesn't play. If he does, I predict a 8 or 9 point Mavs victory.
I hope Kidd plays, but I dont think we would lose either way. I think Bilklups has slowed down and Jet would be enuff to guard him and I think with Kidd out we would milk that unsyoppable Dirk and Jet pick and roll/pop and would kill the Nuggets.

Theres only one player that worries me and thats Smith, The Mavs should respond to him with Green ; ). Would be an interesting matchup

........GO MAVS
Old 03-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #37
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

ääääääääää

Last edited by GermanDunk; 08-22-2014 at 09:13 PM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:06 PM   #38
TheMaverick
Golden Member

TheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to beholdTheMaverick is a splendid one to behold

wait, who made this GDT? exactly.

The Legendary Mavericks:
- Mark Aguirre
- Rolando Blackman
- Tom Cruise
- Jason Kidd
- Mel Gibson
- Michael Finley
- Dirk Nowitzki
- Jason Kidd (again)
- who's next?
TheMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2009, 06:41 PM   #39
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

The idea of Kidd not playing concerns me quite a bit.

Denver is missing a pretty key piece tonight with Nene. Denver has giving us some major issues with their defense and seducing us to take forced shots or use poor shot selection. They might trick you into taking 3s and that can lead to their offense pretty easily.

If Wright can get in the way of Melo, then I think we're in good shape. K-Mart always tries to get under Dirk's skin, but more often than not it doesn't work. Dunno if we'll really see a lot of Green tonight...just depends on Kidd and etc. The GS game was an ideal situation because GS doesn't pose a threat, defensively. If our hand is forced and he gets heavier minutes, then we'll see if Denver's D can cause an issue.

I just hope Kidd plays!
Old 03-27-2009, 06:51 PM   #40
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

Jason Kidd was doing stretching exercises before the game, but owner Mark Cuban said it appears Kidd will be a scratch for tonight's game against Denver.

Kidd has lower back pain from a fall he took against Golden State on Wednesday.

Rick Carlisle left the door open for a Kidd sighting, but it appears he'll sit this one out and try to be ready for next week's string of difficult games.

Not a bad idea, by the way. Take your chances at home and see if you can grind out a win without him.

"Maybe we'll be the team this time that is missing a lot of key players and comes up with a big game,'' Cuban said.

--Eddie Sefko

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
doom, is a fun game, it's goofy time!, secretly want the lakers, u go root for lakers