Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 03-08-2004, 11:48 PM   #1
FishForLunch
Platinum Member

FishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of lightFishForLunch is a glorious beacon of light
Default Bush Flip Flops from a Democrat Blog

Reeds & Mavdog enjoy
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bush is against campaign finance reform; then he's for it.

Bush is against a Homeland Security Department; then he's for it.

Bush is against a 9/11 commission; then he's for it.

Bush is against an Iraq WMD investigation; then he's for it.

Bush is against nation building; then he's for it.

Bush is against deficits; then he's for them.

Bush is for free trade; then he's for tariffs on steel; then he's against them again.

Bush is against the U.S. taking a role in the Israeli Palestinian conflict; then he pushes for a "road map" and a Palestinian State.

Bush is for states right to decide on gay marriage, then he is for changing the constitution.

Bush first says he'll provide money for first responders (fire, police, emergency), then he doesn't.

Bush first says that 'help is on the way' to the military ... then he cuts benefits

Bush-"The most important thing is for us to find Osama bin Laden. Bush-"I don't know where he is. I have no idea and I really don't care.

Bush claims to be in favor of the environment and then secretly starts drilling on Padre Island.

Bush talks about helping education and increases mandates while cutting funding.

Bush first says the U.S. won't negotiate with North Korea. Now he will

Bush goes to Bob Jones University. Then say's he shouldn't have.

Bush said he would demand a U.N. Security Council vote on whether to sanction military action against Iraq. Later Bush announced he would not call for a vote

Bush said the "mission accomplished" banner was put up by the sailors. Bush later admits it was his advance team.

Bush was for fingerprinting and photographing Mexicans who enter the US. Bush after meeting with Pres. Fox, he's against it.
FishForLunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-09-2004, 12:08 AM   #2
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE: Bush Flip Flops from a Democrat Blog

Quote:
Bush was for fingerprinting and photographing Mexicans who enter the US. Bush after meeting with Pres. Fox, he's against it.
I don't know if he is now against it, but the US always have had our pics and now, since about the year 2000, when both Presidents took charge, the US also has our fingerprints. I don't think it is a bad measure, I wouldn't like that terrorists would attack the US entering for our border, I wouldn't like that terrorists would be at Mexico ever and that is a good way to detect them; the only problem is that the crossing of the border is very very slow, something that harms both countries. That's why I think Bush and Fox have negotiated better or easier ways to control the crossings.

Old 03-09-2004, 12:20 AM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts
Default RE:Bush Flip Flops from a Democrat Blog

Funny, when I just wrote the latter post, in the TV news appeared Fox and Bush in their meeting:

The reporter said that they agreed that when the persons visiting the US for less than 72 hours and some miles -20 or 30, I couldn't listen well- won't need to check in, just showing the visa (with the pic and the fingerprints) will be enough for entering the US -as it had been always till few days ago.

Old 03-09-2004, 11:07 AM   #4
Mavdog
Diamond Member

Mavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud ofMavdog has much to be proud of
Default RE:Bush Flip Flops from a Democrat Blog

You know. I actually can respect a leader who changes their position on an issue if the facts justify it.

Bush was right in changing his position on steel tariffs.

Bush is right in changing his position and attempting to do something constructive with Israelis/Palestinians..

Bush is right in changing his posture on dialogue with N Korea

Now, as far as the rest of the flip flops, it is campaign season...[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]
Mavdog is offline   Reply With Quote