Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 02-24-2009, 01:14 AM   #1
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute
Default GDT|Game 56 | Mavs @ Spurs | 02/24/09 | 730 CST

With the win vs. Kings, luck seems to be on my side and i can open the GDT.

Go Mavs !

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-24-2009 at 01:37 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-24-2009, 01:33 AM   #2
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be at this one, running out my streak to twelve straight regular season Spurs-Mavs games at the AT&T Center. I hope we wipe their carcasses all over that piss-poor excuse for an arena.

Then, when it's all said and done, I may drop trow and take a dump in front of their trophy case (which, of course, is right inside the main entrance to the building).

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:40 AM   #3
ty
Diamond Member

ty has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond reputety has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Then, when it's all said and done, I may drop trow and take a dump in front of their trophy case (which, of course, is right inside the main entrance to the building).
Might I suggest you consume any type of fermented, highly ethnic, foul dairy foods before your trip.

"I still go through it in my head," Nowitzki said. "One of my last nights in Germany [last month], I was trying to go to sleep, but I couldn't. I was thinking about the free throw I missed [late in Game 3], about different situations that happened in that series. I'll never forget it. It's going to stay in my mind until we win it all."
ty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:43 AM   #4
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Wish me luck guys, Im making the drive down to go stir up some trouble in spur town, and support the boys in blue

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:45 AM   #5
quietsavant

quietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud ofquietsavant has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I'll be at this one, running out my streak to twelve straight regular season Spurs-Mavs games at the AT&T Center. I hope we wipe their carcasses all over that piss-poor excuse for an arena.

If you see a guy painted in all blue, talking all kinds of Shyt in the middle of Spur fans, give me a high five, and if Im getting jumped, Carmelo punch the first spur fan you see approach me.

The good Ol days : Click
quietsavant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 02:02 AM   #6
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

I really hope the Mavs snag this one...
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:03 AM   #7
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by quietsavant View Post
If you see a guy painted in all blue, talking all kinds of Shyt in the middle of Spur fans, give me a high five, and if Im getting jumped, Carmelo punch the first spur fan you see approach me.
A few years back it really might have come to this. The tension between the fans down there has died down a lot the farther away we get from 2005-2006.

Old 02-24-2009, 03:13 AM   #8
ghazi
Platinum Member

ghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud ofghazi has much to be proud of

Important game. And if we win this one we can get ourselves a nice little win streak going here since we have home games v garbage teams coming up.
ghazi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:32 AM   #9
candid_snoop41
Golden Member

candid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the roughcandid_snoop41 is a jewel in the rough

I hope Dirk recovers from his recent shooting-slump.

Kick their behinds and get the W
Old 02-24-2009, 03:50 AM   #10
Louis

Louis is on a distinguished road

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/preview?...022424&prov=ap
Old 02-24-2009, 03:59 AM   #11
robhough69

robhough69 has a spectacular aura aboutrobhough69 has a spectacular aura aboutrobhough69 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by candid_snoop41 View Post
I hope Dirk recovers from his recent shooting-slump.

Kick their behinds and get the W
Ditto maybe even another 16 for 20 like against Utah.
Old 02-24-2009, 06:18 AM   #12
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
With the win vs. Kings, luck seems to be on my side and i can open the GDT.

Go Mavs !
Here's to hoping you can open the next GDT, GermanDunk!! Mavs roll tonight (I hope).
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 07:13 AM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default vbookie placeholder

Spurs favored by 4
Old 02-24-2009, 10:24 AM   #14
GermanDunk
Diamond Member

GermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond reputeGermanDunk has a reputation beyond repute

Frankfurt stock market says "Let´s go Mavericks !!!"

Traditional carnival tuesday

Last edited by GermanDunk; 02-24-2009 at 10:28 AM.
GermanDunk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:31 AM   #15
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
I really hope the Mavs snag this one...
I think 'snag' is a good word here.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:38 AM   #16
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

You two that are going to the game tonight, IF we lose don't bother showing back up! Go and bring us a win back, Whoooohaaaa. (<- I got nothin)

GO Friggen Mavs!!!!

99-93 Mavs.

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 10:46 AM   #17
MX425

MX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to allMX425 is a name known to all

I dont think I can begin to explain how much I hate the Spurs and their fans. I don't want to just win this game, I hope we kick the crap out of them.

Going to school in Waco from 02 - 06 I had to watch two many great games with these stupid fans and I don't think I will ever get over my deep seated hatred for the most boring team in the history of Basketball.

Also, I think they have half the Refs in the laegue on payroll.

Mavs win this game by at least 10. Dirk goes off and I think Howard does too.
Old 02-24-2009, 10:57 AM   #18
joemoeschmoe

joemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to alljoemoeschmoe is a name known to all

How do I bet if I think the Mavs will win by more than 4? According to the "odds" this has a 0% chance of happening.......
EDIT: Ahh, I see. It should say, "Mavs lose by less than 4 or win" to be clear.

Last edited by joemoeschmoe; 02-24-2009 at 10:58 AM.
joemoeschmoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:07 AM   #19
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

A win would be semi-epic.

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:12 AM   #20
vRookie

vRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to allvRookie is a name known to all

This will be tough. Spurs are good, arguably better than the last two times we faced them

Last edited by vRookie; 02-24-2009 at 11:12 AM.
vRookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:17 AM   #21
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Feb 24, 2009
Dallas @ San Antonio--D. Crawford; L. Grillo; L. Wood

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 11:17 AM   #22
LonghornDub

Quote:
Originally Posted by vRookie View Post
This will be tough. Spurs are good, arguably better than the last two times we faced them
They're certainly better than the first time we played them. I'm not so sure a Manu-less Spurs squad is better than the team we faced the 2nd time (in Dallas), but we don't have Terry, so it evens out.

Old 02-24-2009, 11:57 AM   #23
MavsFanFinley
Guru

MavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond reputeMavsFanFinley has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk and Howard are going to murder whoever the Spurs put on them.

Normally Ginobli and Terry are the X-factors off the bench so with them out it'll come down to whatever role players step up.
Old 02-24-2009, 12:04 PM   #24
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsFanFinley View Post
Dirk and Howard are going to murder whoever the Spurs put on them.

Normally Ginobli and Terry are the X-factors off the bench so with them out it'll come down to whatever role players step up.
So this game is ultimately going to boil down to JJB/Wright vs. Mason/Finely?

I'll get my prayer beads ready...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:06 PM   #25
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
So this game is ultimately going to boil down to JJB/Wright vs. Mason/Finely?

I'll get my prayer beads ready...

Oh "prayer" beads...

Old 02-24-2009, 12:12 PM   #26
Usually Lurkin
Diamond Member

Usually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond reputeUsually Lurkin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GermanDunk View Post
Frankfurt stock market says "Let´s go Mavericks !!!"

Traditional carnival tuesday
They do that every Tuesday? Man, am I in the wrong job!
Usually Lurkin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 12:24 PM   #27
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
Oh "prayer" beads...
Ewww - you've been hanging around me too much...

Old 02-24-2009, 01:37 PM   #28
sphincs

sphincs will become famous soon enough

I think that will be a difficult game!
Spurs have an excellent defense and we haven't.
If Dirk doesn't return to shoot well, it will be very difficult to beat Spurs

Last edited by sphincs; 02-24-2009 at 01:37 PM.
sphincs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 01:46 PM   #29
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sphincs View Post
I think that will be a difficult game!
Spurs have an excellent defense and we haven't.
If Dirk doesn't return to shoot well, it will be very difficult to beat Spurs
That's amazing work detective!

Old 02-24-2009, 02:22 PM   #30
DavidDaMonkey
Platinum Member

DavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond reputeDavidDaMonkey has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be there tonight as well. Courtside baby in my Dallas skyline hat and my JJB jersey. Man I really want to pull this one out.
Old 02-24-2009, 02:28 PM   #31
Rick41
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidDaMonkey View Post
I'll be there tonight as well. Courtside baby in my Dallas skyline hat and my JJB jersey. Man I really want to pull this one out.
Lol, you're not serious are you?

Old 02-24-2009, 02:38 PM   #32
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

crap.. I just realized this game is on NBA TV. That means no league pass broadband for me..
Old 02-24-2009, 02:58 PM   #33
Dim499
Platinum Member

Dim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud ofDim499 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
crap.. I just realized this game is on NBA TV. That means no league pass broadband for me..
What do you mean? Every game is on lp broadband this year.
Dim499 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2009, 03:19 PM   #34
darkwitzki
Golden Member

darkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of lightdarkwitzki is a glorious beacon of light

If Dirk would have a terrific shooting night, Mavs win this one!
Old 02-24-2009, 03:37 PM   #35
SMC0007
Guru

If we can somehow keep them from scoring as much as us I like our chances!

Old 02-24-2009, 03:44 PM   #36
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Now that Devin's not here, Parker can go buckwild on us. Maybe Kidd's Leadership and his 8 points per game will save us.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:46 PM   #37
Underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan View Post
Now that Devin's not here, Parker can go buckwild on us. Maybe Kidd's Leadership and his 8 points per game will save us.
You were missed...

Old 02-24-2009, 03:52 PM   #38
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
You were missed...
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Old 02-24-2009, 03:56 PM   #39
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dim499 View Post
What do you mean? Every game is on lp broadband this year.
All nationally televised games and NBA TV games have been blacked out for me so far.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:57 PM   #40
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by longsufferingmavsfan View Post
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
Harris FTW
How many timeouts until a permanent ban? I'm going to start keeping score.

Last edited by fluid.forty.one; 02-24-2009 at 03:57 PM.

Tags
cantcontrolwatdeballdo, gdt 08/09, kick "timmy's" @ss, left the d at home, longsufferingalone, matt boner! best in nba!, my anus is bleeding!, not longenoughforus!!, texas showdown, this is the last straw, troll, we suck, why does dirk suck?