Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-06-2004, 06:51 PM   #1
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default general league pass question

subscribing to league pass doesn't get you nba-tv? this seems like the most moronic and dumbest thing ever.
rakesh.s is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-06-2004, 07:05 PM   #2
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: general league pass question

It does give you league pass.

Last year, I only missed one game. It was the Portland-Dallas game in Portland. It was broadcast on Channel 11 KTVT. Unfortunately, I'm out of the range of picking up KTVT but they blacked it out for me thinking that I was in range. Oh well.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 11:01 PM   #3
rakesh.s
Golden Member

rakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of lightrakesh.s is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:general league pass question

wait so you get nba-tv if you sub to league pass?

i am asked to subscribe..i called TWC here and they said i can add it for 8.95..i don't think i'm paying 9 bucks for nba-tv when i'm paying 170 for league pass
Old 11-06-2004, 11:08 PM   #4
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Rakesh.s, I buy league pass every year and I receive NBA TV with it. I've done it now the last 3 years. I use DirecTV. Not sure what the prob is but I can't explain it.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2004, 11:36 PM   #5
rakesh.s
Golden Member

i used to be with directv and usually you get nba-tv for free with total choice programming so that might have something to do with it.
Old 11-06-2004, 11:39 PM   #6
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

I have Dish Network and LP subscription==NBATV subscription
Old 11-06-2004, 11:49 PM   #7
Mavs Rule
Platinum Member

Mavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to allMavs Rule is a name known to all

I have comcast, and they make you pay an extra $5.99/month to get NBATV packaged with the spanish tier channels. League pass does not include NBATV, but I get that also.

Mavericks team pic. Guess which one is Stack.
Mavs Rule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 01:48 AM   #8
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

DirecTV gets you NBA TV w/League Pass. DirecTV rules.

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2004, 10:25 AM   #9
The Crippler
Diamond Member

The Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant futureThe Crippler has a brilliant future

directv does indeed rule. Out here in Atlanta, it seems I have something to watch every night. Whether it's the Mavs on League pass, the Cowboys on Sunday Ticket, Rangers on Extra Innings or college football on Gameplan, I've got it and Directv makes it so easy to get and never blacks out the wrong games as i experienced with Dish Network in Dallas and Time Warner Cable in my time in Austin.
"I say 'Hey Lama, how about a little something ya know', for the effort?' And he says 'oh, there won't be any money, but when you die, on your deathbed you will receive total consciousness.' So I got that going for me...which is nice."
The Crippler is offline   Reply With Quote