Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 03-15-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Terry's comments..

So, no thread concerning Terry's comments about how he's auditioning for 29 other teams? I thought there might be a little outrage over that here on the forum.

"For me, personally, I'm playing for 29 teams,"

Last edited by Murphy3; 03-15-2012 at 09:00 AM.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 03-15-2012, 09:12 AM   #2
oilfieldtrash
Golden Member

oilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of lightoilfieldtrash is a glorious beacon of light

Terry is 100% committed to the Mavs and is ready to sign an extension. He's obviously hurt and frustrated over the treatment he has received from the mavs. And rightfully so. He's been the number 2 guy to Dirk in two finals appearances and won one.

If anything you should start a thread about how poorly players are dealt with by the Mavs/Cuban. Starting with Nash and now Chandler, Barea, Terry, Kidd, etc..
oilfieldtrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:12 AM   #3
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

And my response:

The way you are playing this year, hopefully one of those 29 teams will take you.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:19 AM   #4
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

I personally have no beef with that.

I mean, you COULD say he excluded the Mavs ("only" 29 teams) and that shows he won't be back for the minimum next year, but that probably was to be expected. Think he should be looking for 3 more years and 8-10M.

Last edited by j0Shi; 03-15-2012 at 09:20 AM.
j0Shi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:24 AM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by j0Shi View Post
I personally have no beef with that.

I mean, you COULD say he excluded the Mavs ("only" 29 teams) and that shows he won't be back for the minimum next year, but that probably was to be expected. Think he should be looking for 3 more years and 8-10M.
Personally, I'd be rather pissed off if I were one of his teammates. His response could definitely lead one to believe that he's putting his future contract ahead of what's best for the team.

It's a rather idiotic thing for a guy to say during the season.. At the very least, it's extremely selfish.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #6
Erod

Erod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these partsErod is infamous around these parts

Well, when your owner has basically told the team, "see ya, I'm going after Dwight Howard and Deron Williams" after winning a title, I can understand the frayed feelings. Especially the way this team is coddling Lamar Odom.

This is blowing up in Cuban's face. Williams and Howard are not coming here. Ain't happening.

Now what?
Erod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:29 AM   #7
Lor20
Golden Member

Lor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud ofLor20 has much to be proud of

he's making 11 mil this year... obviously he wont be anywhere close to that next year (whether it be here or anywhere else). the salaries are going to go down quite a bit... especially if the franchise players still want to get paid max contracts (which will start shrinking some as well).
It's not like we really have a choice. We need to retool before Dirk retires. Personally I prefer to retool and still make the playoffs rather than being a lottery team for a couple of years. I don't know how many here "enjoyed" the last two weeks - but that is the kind of basketball we would get if we don't retool the team.

I have no issues with the mavs signing terry for say 3.5 - 3 - 2.5 mio for another 3 years.

The guy has made over 50 mio in his career. You'd think money is secondary at this point. If he hasn't put away enough to retire by now he'll be broke in a few years no matter what.
Lor20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:34 AM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I have no problem at all with him saying it. It's as true as the sun coming up in the morning. He has been told by management that he is not wanted here anymore so go find another place to work.

Management doesn't get it both ways..undying loyalty until you are fired for someone cheaper and not as competent.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’

Last edited by dude1394; 03-15-2012 at 10:41 AM.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:36 AM   #9
j0Shi
Diamond Member

j0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond reputej0Shi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
Personally, I'd be rather pissed off if I were one of his teammates. His response could definitely lead one to believe that he's putting his future contract ahead of what's best for the team.

It's a rather idiotic thing for a guy to say during the season.. At the very least, it's extremely selfish.
Well, I have been harsh with Terry, especially his mouth, but even I didn't see that facet in his comment. But you've got a point there, for sure.

Basically adds to the fact that this is bothering him. He knows he won't be back, won't get that (overpaid?) "gratitude offer" from the Mavs. It's minimum or go, and surely he thinks he can make more than the minimum... and that's true.

But have to say on the court there are no signs he forces things, he just isn't playing well, missing shots.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #10
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

Well Dwight Howard isn't an option anymore. Maybe Cuban will change his tune. Unless he will wait for next year.
mavsfan1000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:38 AM   #11
Murphy3
Guru

Yeah, I don't have a problem with a guy basically saying that he's looking out for himself moreso than what's best for the team this year.. It could very easily impact his decision making on the court.. He might as well take a few extra contested shots because he's looking out for number 1.. I don't have a problem with that. Nope, not at all.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:39 AM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Well, I have been harsh with Terry, especially his mouth, but even I didn't see that facet in his comment. But you've got a point there, for sure.

Basically adds to the fact that this is bothering him. He knows he won't be back, won't get that (overpaid?) "gratitude offer" from the Mavs. It's minimum or go, and surely he thinks he can make more than the minimum... and that's true.

But have to say on the court there are no signs he forces things, he just isn't playing well, missing shots.
Hopefully his line of thinking isn't impacting his on the court play. Something obviously is.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:40 AM   #13
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
I have no problem at al. With him saying it. It's as true as the sun chiming up in the morning. He has been told by management that he is not wanted here anymore so go find another place to work.

Management doesn't get it both ways..undying loyalty until you are fired for someone cheaper and not as competent.
Yeah but to be honest, the most ruthless managements are the most successful ones (I borrowed that opinion from Ben & Skin or MOR, dunno, somebody said that). If they think Terry's time is over in Dallas (which you could challenge), then this is going to be the way to handle it.

Last edited by j0Shi; 03-15-2012 at 09:40 AM.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #14
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

mavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the roughmavsfan1000 is a jewel in the rough

If he is looking out for himself, he would want to make his field goal percentage a little higher imo.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:41 AM   #15
PartywithDirk

PartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to allPartywithDirk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by oilfieldtrash View Post
Terry is 100% committed to the Mavs and is ready to sign an extension. He's obviously hurt and frustrated over the treatment he has received from the mavs. And rightfully so. He's been the number 2 guy to Dirk in two finals appearances and won one.

If anything you should start a thread about how poorly players are dealt with by the Mavs/Cuban. Starting with Nash and now Chandler, Barea, Terry, Kidd, etc..
??
So management has to be loyal to players to a fault? They can never decide it's time to change things up or get younger?

Chandler was offered 1yr/20mil...didn't want it so he went to NY. What's so shabby about that?

Terry's been paid more here then he would've made in most places and he's won a championship...now management is saying, hey youre not in our plans next year. What's shabby about that?

You'd rather they overpaid for Barea? Or extend Kidd right now? Give me a break man.
PartywithDirk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #16
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Yeah that's bs obviously. You can't run a team on an emotional companionship basis. Nobody has earned nothing from a business standpoint.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:51 AM   #17
mavsfan1000
Platinum Member

Tbh, I'd rather resign Beaubois. A Deron Williams/Beaubois backcourt would be awesome to watch. Yeah I know that it is not likely.

Last edited by mavsfan1000; 03-15-2012 at 09:51 AM.
Old 03-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #18
j0Shi
Diamond Member

That said, a pretty big point in Terry as a business decision is his relationship to and on-court chemistry with Dirk. So you never know.

Last edited by j0Shi; 03-15-2012 at 09:52 AM.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:04 AM   #19
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsfan1000 View Post
If he is looking out for himself, he would want to make his field goal percentage a little higher imo.
This.

The LAST thing Terry should do in a contract year is b!tch about not getting paid while he's playing sub-par basketball.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:07 AM   #20
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erod View Post
Well, when your owner has basically told the team, "see ya, I'm going after Dwight Howard and Deron Williams" after winning a title, I can understand the frayed feelings. Especially the way this team is coddling Lamar Odom.

This is blowing up in Cuban's face. Williams and Howard are not coming here. Ain't happening.

Now what?
Except Dwight's recent move makes Deron signing here all the more likely...

Your post is blowing up in your face. Now what?

Old 03-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #21
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yeah but to be honest, the most ruthless managements are the most successful ones (I borrowed that opinion from Ben & Skin or MOR, dunno, somebody said that). If they think Terry's time is over in Dallas (which you could challenge), then this is going to be the way to handle it.
Agreed...and jet certainly should be just as ruthless, right?
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 03-15-2012, 10:48 AM   #22
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Chandler, Barea, Stevenson and Butler were ALL going to be free agents going into this coming season. They used the doubt or uncertainty the right way. All it takes is playing hard and winning. Carlisle has said that teams are going to look at guys who are winners for guys they would want on their team.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #23
j0Shi
Diamond Member

Quote:
Agreed...and jet certainly should be just as ruthless, right?
Of course, that's how it works.

But he still earns his 11M in Dallas this season, so if he started caring about next season more than this season, it would be a fail.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:49 AM   #24
markus1234
Platinum Member

markus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to beholdmarkus1234 is a splendid one to behold

He made millions in DAL
He had ONE good playoff run in DAL
He choked in the 2006 finals game 6.
He choked in 2005 (foul on Nash)
He is pretty much a Dirk product (look at his ATL FG%)
He is past his prime
He is nothing special (undersized jumpshooting tweener) We can replace him easily (who knows, maybe even with Roddy).

to make it short....bye, bye JET.

Last edited by markus1234; 03-15-2012 at 10:54 AM.
markus1234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #25
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
So, no thread concerning Terry's comments about how he's auditioning for 29 other teams? I thought there might be a little outrage over that here on the forum.

"For me, personally, I'm playing for 29 teams,"
Its true though. That's what Chandler and Barea were doing last season. Just auditioning for other teams. I guess people will be frustrated he said it in public but it surely is true.
Dtownsfinest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 10:50 AM   #26
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
This.

The LAST thing Terry should do in a contract year is b!tch about not getting paid while he's playing sub-par basketball.
Bull...everyone on this team and in this league over 30 is playing subpar basketball. And he didn't lay subpar the first 1-2 months, he was stellar. He and Shawn were the only two guys that came in ready to play.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:52 AM   #27
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

I have no problem with what JET said becuz he is being hones. Some can assume if they want that it is prat of the reason for his struggles, IDK.

But funny how those that are upset by what JET said are not even mentioning the second part of the article..where KIDD agrees completely with JET and says that he himself is playing for "just a handful of teams"??

Again people usually try to blame thing on one player or a couple of other players. I have always been about WIN AS A TEAM...LOSE AS A TEAM.

** For all the shit people give Jet....and all the "no excuses: crap. ONE can do the same to DIRK and the fact that he didnt come in ready to play?? Is that not so?? I am just giving an example...but again to me its WIN AS A TEAM ...LOSE AS A TEAM

If the Mavs win this year ...I will give them all credit. Yes maybe some more than other, but everyone plays their part.

If they lose..they will all get blame...including Dirk....and again...yeas some more than other.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #28
Murphy3
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtownsfinest View Post
Its true though. That's what Chandler and Barea were doing last season. Just auditioning for other teams.
Sure, there's a part of them that's playing for a contract in the future, but I never looked at Barea or Chandler and thought they were making decisions based on what's best for them instead of what's best for the team. There is a huge difference.. With Terry, I'm not sure.

Last edited by Murphy3; 03-15-2012 at 10:54 AM.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #29
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Dtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant futureDtownsfinest has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
He made millions in DAL
He had ONE good playoff series in DAL
He is past his prime
He is nothing special (undersized jumpshooting tweener) We can replace him easily (who knows, maybe even with Roddy).

Wait a minute. That "one good playoff series" won us a championship. Let's don't kid ourselves now.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #30
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by BGMaverick9 View Post
Chandler, Barea, Stevenson and Butler were ALL going to be free agents going into this coming season. They used the doubt or uncertainty the right way. All it takes is playing hard and winning. Carlisle has said that teams are going to look at guys who are winners for guys they would want on their team.
BG...where are the news links saying cubes was going to blow up the team? If anything cubes history is to take care of his guys. I bet not a single one of those guys thought they would be cut this year.

Terry knows he is going to be fired, there are no two ways about it. Comparing the two situations is a non-sequitur.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #31
AO41
Platinum Member

AO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud ofAO41 has much to be proud of

Quote:

But he still earns his 11M in Dallas this season, so if he started caring about next season more than this season, it would be a fail.

Isnt that what management did?? Just for arguments sake...bcuz I dont see this whole thing as an issue.

YES management has the right to make the decision to get younger ...let players go and so on. But if they come out a year ahead and state that..then a player should be able to do the same. But again I really dont see this as a huge issue here. I doubt Jet gives up on the Mavs like that and I still think he could be back here.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #32
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
I don't buy that at all.
You don't buy what? That he's not auditioning for other teams? You think we will re-sign JET? I'm assuming he'll get at least 5 million a year from a team next offseason. He's not getting that here. And we surely aren't re-signing him this year to take us out of the much talked about free agency class next year.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:55 AM   #33
dude1394
Guru

Quote:

Donnie and cubes care more about next season than this season. So does dirk I expect on some level.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:56 AM   #34
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
BG...where are the news links saying cubes was going to blow up the team? If anything cubes history is to take care of his guys. I bet not a single one of those guys thought they would be cut this year.

Terry knows he is going to be fired, there are no two ways about it. Comparing the two situations is a non-sequitur.
I have no idea what you're talking about.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #35
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:

There was no indication at all we were going to bring Chandler back here. We've been working on clearing cap space for for a few years now for next years free agency class.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #36
AO41
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by markus1234 View Post
He made millions in DAL
He had ONE good playoff run in DAL
He is past his prime

LOL @ you...you obviously dont understand how things work. For all we know we could have had WADE instead of Jet and might not have one the championship buddy.

You cant ever take those things away from Jet..FINALS RUN....AND CHAMPIONSHIP

You cant ever prove that someone else would have done better.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:57 AM   #37
dude1394
Guru

Quote:
Sure, there's a part of them that's playing for a contract in the future, but I never looked at Barea or Chandler and thought they were making decisions based on what's best for them instead of what's best for the team. There is a huge difference.. With Terry, I'm not sure.
I don't see their situations as being identical enough to compare them.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:58 AM   #38
Dtownsfinest
Diamond Member

Quote:
Donnie and cubes care more about next season than this season. So does dirk I expect on some level.
I hope that's not the case on Dirk's part but its surely how he's playing. As if this season doesn't matter. Hard to fault him looking at who we surrounded him with this year.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #39
Underdog

Quote:
There was no indication at all we were going to bring Chandler back here.
No kidding - he was initially believed to be trade deadline fodder before he won the starting job.

Old 03-15-2012, 10:59 AM   #40
AO41
Platinum Member

Quote:
I hope that's not the case on Dirk's part but its surely how he's playing. As if this season doesn't matter. Hard to fault him looking at who we surrounded him with this year.
But easy to fault Terry or someone else??

Tags
distant fart in the wind