Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 05-03-2011, 11:03 AM   #1
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future
Default Favorite quote from Chandler...

Two years ago, Bynum worked out in the summer with Chandler, the Compton product and NBA journeyman who has blossomed in Dallas. Unlike most Los Angeles kids, Chandler says he didn’t dream of taking the court in that famed gold uniform.

He dreamed of doing exactly what he’ll try to do Monday night.

“When you’re in the backyard and you’re putting up shots and you’re doing the countdown, some players would imagine themselves being other players,” Chandler recalled. “I would imagine I was killing the Lakers, so hopefully my dreams come true. I guess that I didn’t think I could be one, so the next-best thing was beating them.”

__________________________________________________ ____________
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2011, 11:16 AM   #2
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Chandler has been extremely quotable as of late...

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:49 AM   #3
JeffViggiano
Banned

JeffViggiano will become famous soon enoughJeffViggiano will become famous soon enough

good game by TC.we need anothers game like that....
JeffViggiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:16 PM   #4
DULLAH

DULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Two years ago, Bynum worked out in the summer with Chandler, the Compton product and NBA journeyman who has blossomed in Dallas. Unlike most Los Angeles kids, Chandler says he didn’t dream of taking the court in that famed gold uniform.

He dreamed of doing exactly what he’ll try to do Monday night.

“When you’re in the backyard and you’re putting up shots and you’re doing the countdown, some players would imagine themselves being other players,” Chandler recalled. “I would imagine I was killing the Lakers, so hopefully my dreams come true. I guess that I didn’t think I could be one, so the next-best thing was beating them.”

__________________________________________________ ____________
I like the spirit of your post, but Chandler was not raised in Compton, he's a farmboy, lived on a huge ranch in rural California if I'm not mistaken. He only moved and attended Dominguez High School as a teenager.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:22 PM   #5
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

I think Chandler may have just issued the f'em.. Good, let's f'em good!
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote