Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 04-14-2010, 10:52 AM   #1
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about
Default GDT: Spurs at Mavs 4/14/2010 7:00 CST (Final Game!)

Well, the final game of the regular season. Glad we get to end it off at home and still have something to play for. Win this game and we can rest easy tonight without having to worry about what goes down so we can secure the #2 seed. And because the Spurs will most likely be our 1st round opponent, we definitely need to make a statement that they will not stand a chance in a 7 game series.

No need to rest players, either. They will have plenty of time to rest between tonight and the start of the playoffs and then all the days off in the playoff series since they get drug way out.
Blackspider972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-14-2010, 10:53 AM   #2
12 Tone Melodies

12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold12 Tone Melodies is a splendid one to behold

http://www.nba.com/news/referee.html
Referee Assignments
Apr 14, 2010
San Antonio @ Dallas--Tom Washington, Mark Ayotte, James Capers

In my many years I have come to a conclusion that one useless man is a shame, two is a law firm, and three or more is a congress.
- John Adams
12 Tone Melodies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:17 AM   #3
xrobx
Diamond Member

xrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond reputexrobx has a reputation beyond repute

extremely easy win i'm talking easier than the clippers game, we should be up 20-30 by halftime and the spurs will probably lay down and accept defeat because they really don't have anything to play for anyway
xrobx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:32 AM   #4
aurelino9

aurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to allaurelino9 is a name known to all

I delived 2 blowouts with my GDTs, hope you don't disappoint.
aurelino9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:37 AM   #5
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

boom roasted

you just proofed how stupid you are - CRAZYBOY
SMC0007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #6
SMC0007
Guru

SMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond reputeSMC0007 has a reputation beyond repute

After tonight, the spurs are going to forfeit their playoff chance due to the inability to compete, thus we are automatically in the 2nd round. Congrats everyone.

Last edited by SMC0007; 04-14-2010 at 11:38 AM.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:38 AM   #7
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, can't believe the regular season is about to be over already. It goes by so quickly! But anyway, I hope our guys get the win tonight and use this as a playoff preview versus the Spurs.
LSMF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #8
Blackspider972

Blackspider972 has a spectacular aura aboutBlackspider972 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSMF View Post
Wow, can't believe the regular season is about to be over already. It goes by so quickly! But anyway, I hope our guys get the win tonight and use this as a playoff preview versus the Spurs.
I know, right! It seems like not too long ago the bitter taste in my mouth from losing to Denver and having to wait forever just to get the season started and now here we are in the final game and gearing up for another playoff run and in much better position than last year.

There have been so many ups and downs this season, especially since the all star break with the trade and then the big streak and then the horrible play following the streak to where people said we are done then started playing good again then lost to Orlando and OKC back to back and people said we are done again to winning 3 straight on the road and about to secure the 2 seed. What a ride!
Old 04-14-2010, 11:47 AM   #9
Blackspider972

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelino9 View Post
Yeah I hope I don't either.
Old 04-14-2010, 11:52 AM   #10
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Mavs lose.

Nope, Mavs win.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 11:57 AM   #11
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
Mavs lose.

Nope, Mavs win.
You saw me raise my hand at you, then you changed your mind right?

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:04 PM   #12
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aurelino9 View Post
You should start it earlier next time. As soon as you wake up
Old 04-14-2010, 12:27 PM   #13
Sportstudi
Diamond Member

Sportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant futureSportstudi has a brilliant future

Very interesting one. As much as I would prefer a Roy-less Blazers now than the Spurs (they are peaking at the right time), the Mavs cannot afford to tank the game. They need HCA as long as possible, especially against Utah if they get the 3rd seed. However, I would like to have Denver and Utah in the Laker-bracket. Yes, the Suns are very hot right now, but I still think we can handle them with HCA.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the former." (Albert Einstein)
Sportstudi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:28 PM   #14
horse900703
Diamond Member

horse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud ofhorse900703 has much to be proud of

BIG WIN.
horse900703 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:41 PM   #15
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

~~
Old 04-14-2010, 12:54 PM   #16
DULLAH

DULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the rough

(on most nights)

DULLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 12:59 PM   #17
LonghornDub

LonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond reputeLonghornDub has a reputation beyond repute

Phoenix Suns 2006-2007 NBA champions.

"Your'e a low-mentality drama gay queen!!" -- She_Growls
LonghornDub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:02 PM   #18
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I can imaging Pop resting some guys (Duncan, Gino) and let Parker and Hill shake of the dust but not playing straight forward for a win.
sefant77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:15 PM   #19
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Let's do this Dirk...big win tonight!

Last edited by She_Growls; 04-14-2010 at 01:30 PM.
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:17 PM   #20
DULLAH

DULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the roughDULLAH is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
I can imaging Pop resting some guys (Duncan, Gino) and let Parker and Hill shake of the dust but not playing straight forward for a win.
http://sports.espn.go.com/dallas/nba...ory?id=5087206
DULLAH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:24 PM   #21
bobbyfg7

bobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to beholdbobbyfg7 is a splendid one to behold

Mavs...Let's do this.
“They gotta come through Texas first. We’ll see what happens. I’m still mad about the ’06 Finals. LeBron just walked into a fire he doesn’t know about.” - JET (said at the beginning of the '10-'11 season)
bobbyfg7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #22
She_Growls
Golden Member

She_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to allShe_Growls is a name known to all

Speaking of CB4, he will be in the lineup tonight...

By Jeff CaplanDALLAS -- Mavericks shooting guard Caron Butler is expected to be back in the starting lineup tonight against the San Antonio Spurs, coach Rick Carlisle said.

Butler missed Monday's game at the Clippers with a right hip flexor strain. Sitting him was out was said to be more precautionary with the playoffs getting underway this weekend.

If he's back, it will be the first time the Mavs have a healthy roster since April 3 when Shawn Marion went down with an oblique muscle strain. He returned Monday with a big game and he said he's feeling fine after Wednesday morning's shootaround.

Marion said the Mavs are approaching tonight's finale as an important game, which it is. The No. 2 seed in the Western Conference is on the line. If the Mavs lose, Utah can claim the No. 2 seed with a home win over Phoenix.

"We're going to play. We ain't worried about taking some time off," Marion said. 'We're trying to get everything collectively together and going. That's all that matters."
She_Growls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 02:10 PM   #23
mkat
Platinum Member

mkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to beholdmkat is a splendid one to behold

Win!
Old 04-14-2010, 03:05 PM   #24
nowhereman
Diamond Member

nowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond reputenowhereman has a reputation beyond repute

i thought bosh was cb4?

Quote:
RT @TyLawson3 Good game between Dallas and Portland. Good thing we didn't end up getting Dallas. Coach Karl lost his mind.
nowhereman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:10 PM   #25
sefant77
Guru

sefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond reputesefant77 has a reputation beyond repute

I thought just idiots have this crappy short nicknames like CB4, CP3, KD35...
Old 04-14-2010, 03:11 PM   #26
esoteric562

esoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to allesoteric562 is a name known to all

Stomp these guys Mavs!!!
esoteric562 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:25 PM   #27
MavsFTR
Golden Member

MavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud ofMavsFTR has much to be proud of

Let's go Mavs!
MavsFTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:32 PM   #28
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

easy win
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:54 PM   #29
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

I don't mind telling you...I am getting NERRRRRRRRvyous.
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 03:59 PM   #30
SMC0007
Guru

TD21 can suck own down on DN41 tonight!

Old 04-14-2010, 04:05 PM   #31
Maringa
Golden Member

Maringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to allMaringa is a name known to all

Once again (Mavs are 4-0 when doing this)...

Spurs beat Mavs easily by 20...
Old 04-14-2010, 04:29 PM   #32
LetsGoMavs
Diamond Member

LetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant futureLetsGoMavs has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMC0007 View Post
TD21 can suck own down on DN41 tonight!
this.

Gonna be an eaaasy win

Last edited by LetsGoMavs; 04-14-2010 at 04:43 PM.
LetsGoMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 04:56 PM   #33
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

new vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtoFK...ayer_embedded#!

i dont even...

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:03 PM   #34
badfish22
Golden Member

badfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant futurebadfish22 has a brilliant future

Marions ride to the game:

BEAT LA
badfish22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:20 PM   #35
monty55555
Platinum Member

monty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant futuremonty55555 has a brilliant future

Go Mavs!!!!!

Funny stuff from Popovich regarding Kidd's conditioning:

Quote:
As Jason Kidd talked to the assembled media Wednesday morning, San Antonio coach Gregg Popovich walked by.

"What are you talking to him for?" Popovich joked.

He knows why. As the Mavericks move into the playoffs this weekend, Kidd remains the key piece. When he goes, the Mavericks go. Dirk Nowitzki is the best player and will determine games with his shooting, but Kidd will make sure things go through Nowitzki.

Tonight, Kidd will play his 80th game of the season and Popovich has a hard time believing Kidd just turned 37.

"I think that in the off-season he took a trip that nobody knew about to some far off place and I don't know, did some magic yoga. The guy is incredible. The pop in his step, the lateral movement, his speed. He looks like he did five, six, seven years ago very honestly. No exaggeration. I marvel when I watch him. I wouldn't have thought he would continue to do what he's doing now at this stage of his career. He's been magnificent."
http://mavsblog.dallasnews.com/archi...-kidds-le.html
Old 04-14-2010, 05:27 PM   #36
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
No matter what Pop says now, there's really not much upside for the Spurs in going hard for a win tonight.
Followill said as much yesterday on the ticket ( mp3 ), and his reasoning sounded pretty convincing to me. Portland is probably the team least likely to win their first round series in the West, so they'll have no HCA either way. Pop said all along they want to avoid the lakers, which they have already accomplished, Utah is 4:0 against them and a win wouldn't guarantee them anything, as they would still depend on Portland losing to GS. And he rested his guys in some games more important than that throughout the season to keep them fresh, so why would he mess with that now without much to gain.
While I still would expect Pop to get all of his rotation guys some playing time, I wouldn't expect them to play heavy minutes or try too hard tonight (as long as the Mavs don't look completely dysfunctional - I guess a win at the AAC with the chance to move up and gain some more momentum is something even they wouldn't refuse to take if offered).

edit: I forgot about the Suns, they could still get matched up against them. But I still don't think they will leave everything on the court if they have to to win the game.

Last edited by mavErika; 04-14-2010 at 05:32 PM.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 05:54 PM   #37
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

The beginning of a 5 game winning streak against the Spurs? Yup, that's it.
Old 04-14-2010, 06:26 PM   #38
sefant77
Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by bernardos70 View Post
The beginning of a 17 game winning streak against the Spurs? Yup, that's it.
fyp
Old 04-14-2010, 06:37 PM   #39
AngieO41

AngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to beholdAngieO41 is a splendid one to behold

This should be a good game. I'm so excited!!!

GO MAVS!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm also hoping that I can possibly reach the 50 post mark during this game so that I can start repping Underdog. It's been WAAAAYYY tooo long.
AngieO41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2010, 06:41 PM   #40
left texas
Golden Member

left texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond reputeleft texas has a reputation beyond repute

Lets go Mavs!! Rock the House!!!!!!!!!!
left texas is offline   Reply With Quote