Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 07-14-2004, 11:26 AM   #1
MavericksfanDenton

MavericksfanDenton is on a distinguished road
Default MavsfaninDenton was banned.

I was banned but I don't have any idea why. I said some things that were controversial but they were not insulting to anyone, racist, un-informed, or wrong. I stated my opinion , which is what internet forums are for. Please let me back as I think you'll find I am amusing and very Mavs-saavy. I enjoy talking all things sports and would contribute greatly to these boards. Please un-ban MavsfaninDenton so I can post from home!
MavericksfanDenton is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2004, 11:30 AM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute
Default RE: MavsfaninDenton was banned.

It might have had a little to do with the troll like behavior you started out with.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:35 AM   #3
MavericksfanDenton

Default RE:MavsfaninDenton was banned.

Quote:
Originally posted by: u2sarajevo
It might have had a little to do with the troll like behavior you started out with.
You will agree though, that I have proven myself to not be a troll and that I should be un-banned? Check out the Mavs Discussion forum, I am pretty active there.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:38 AM   #4
MavericksfanDenton

U2, Hey, I thought that the D-M Stuff thread was were you could post stuff for mods to see, so I posted my post there and where the other members could see it. Please un-ban me, I'm not a bad guy just a bad comedian I guess.
Old 07-14-2004, 11:58 AM   #5
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

Making a ton of posts lacking quality is not being active or a good guy. Not getting on you here, just pointing out that you aggressively took opposite sides of whatever topics were being discussed. At least...that is how it appears.

good luck though.

Edit--I read some of your posts in the main forum. Much better imho.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 12:04 PM   #6
MavericksfanDenton

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
Making a ton of posts lacking quality is not being active or a good guy. Not getting on you here, just pointing out that you aggressively took opposite sides of whatever topics were being discussed. At least...that is how it appears.

good luck though.
I disagree, all of my posts had an opinion, the only negative post I had was to that guys dog. It was ugly! I am not trying to play devil's advocate or anything, if I agree I will state so , but if I disagree I will throw my hat into the fire. It causes some good discussion man, if everyone agreed on everything it would get boring!
Old 07-14-2004, 12:07 PM   #7
Drbio
Banned

See my edit above.....you were posting when I editted it I guess. Like I said...that was how it appeared to a third party (since I wasn't invovled- dang...I'm slipping). I agree that differing opinions spice up the board. Good luck.
Old 07-14-2004, 12:09 PM   #8
MavericksfanDenton

Quote:
Originally posted by: Drbio
See my edit above.....you were posting when I editted it I guess. Like I said...that was how it appeared to a third party (since I wasn't invovled- dang...I'm slipping). I agree that differing opinions spice up the board. Good luck.
I hope I can get un-banned soon because I have to go hom enow, if not I will be back tomorrow to continue to fight the good fight!
Old 07-14-2004, 12:13 PM   #9
Drbio
Banned

You've probably lost that account for at least a week. I'm surprised they let you have the latitude to keep the second account to be honest. BUT....I bet you can get it back with good behavior.

Anyways....I'll chat with you. Catch you around.
Old 07-14-2004, 01:16 PM   #10
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

Were you banned without any warning in the threads or by PM's?

It might be a mistake if so. Or just got caught by the changes on the site's configurations.
Old 07-14-2004, 02:32 PM   #11
XERXES
Diamond Member

XERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud ofXERXES has much to be proud of

I suggest "double secret probation..."
Old 07-14-2004, 03:59 PM   #12
djb
Administrator

djb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond reputedjb has a reputation beyond repute

I suggest heading over to MavTalk or LMF.
djb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 04:06 PM   #13
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

i suggest a blindfold, a cigarette, and a firing squad at dawn

no last request.

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-2004, 08:46 PM   #14
Jrice

Jrice is on a distinguished road

I love this forum
Old 07-14-2004, 08:48 PM   #15
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally posted by: Jrice
I love this forum
you are banned!

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote