Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 09-14-2006, 10:44 PM   #1
Purple&Gold

Purple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura about
Default Has Josh Howard been resigned YET???

Whats taking so long? i'm not really worried but how hard can it be? is Josh asking to much? do the Mavericks want him to take the money there gonna give him? i never thought it would be this hard... i hope money does not become a issue since Josh was bragging about geting a contract like Tay Prince.

Last edited by Purple&Gold; 09-14-2006 at 10:45 PM.
Purple&Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 09-14-2006, 10:54 PM   #2
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Dirk is the priority. That was stated at the beginning of the off-season.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:22 AM   #3
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

They said they wanted to resign JT, and then sign Dirk and Jho to extensions. I'm getting a little worried that it hasn't been completed yet

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
nashtymavsfan13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:29 AM   #4
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all

I'm sure these are tough as nails negotiations. I mean you could see the writing on the wall from the JHo comment a few weeks ago that they (his agent and Cuban) were working on it and he shouldnt really talk about it.

It was pretty clear he wanted more than Tayshaun Prince, although he better take a good look at situations like Drew Gooden, Chris Wilcox and Bonzi Wells. The money train has derailed, and I'm sure like the other owners, Cuban is looking for something that he considers reasonable instead of paying extra based on past performances.

Last edited by HexNBA; 09-15-2006 at 06:29 AM.
HexNBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:33 AM   #5
Darth Ape
Banned

Darth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to beholdDarth Ape is a splendid one to behold

Josh and Dirk are looking long and hard about what it will be like to be a Maverick for the next 6 or 7 years. It will be different under Avery and a new, all-powerful, Mark Cuban than it was when Nellie was running the show.
Darth Ape is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 07:51 AM   #6
Male30Dan
Diamond Member

Male30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond reputeMale30Dan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape
Josh and Dirk are looking long and hard about what it will be like to be a Maverick for the next 6 or 7 years. It will be different under Avery and a new, all-powerful, Mark Cuban than it was when Nellie was running the show.
Here ya go Ape...
Old 09-15-2006, 08:23 AM   #7
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Ape
whew...now I finally know who to blame all those bad contracts on...

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:23 AM   #8
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Josh will get done...I just have zero fear that Josh Howard stays in blue and green

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"

Last edited by sike; 09-15-2006 at 08:23 AM.
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 08:57 AM   #9
Flacolaco
Rooting for the laundry

Flacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond reputeFlacolaco has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah I think it's still a little early isn't it, to get too worried? When does camp start?
Old 09-15-2006, 09:00 AM   #10
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

I agree that here's no need to worry about Josh & Dirk this far away from the season - they have the entire year to figure something out... Although, it kind of makes you wonder where the Front Office priorities lie when JET gets signed to a hefty contract while our superstars are left dangling on the line... This kind of thing makes the entire organization look bad!

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 09-15-2006 at 09:01 AM.
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:29 AM   #11
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Josh is a RESTRICTED free agent next year. So even if an extension isn't signed.... if we want him we will keep him. No worries.

The one you should worry about isn't from this Continent. Oh, and he also holds the fate of this team in his hands.... But I would lay any amount of money (and I'm not a betting man) that Dirk will be in Dallas in 08/09 no matter what.

No matter what.
Old 09-15-2006, 09:35 AM   #12
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Wouldn't JHo feel insulted that he is the last of the Mavs priorities?

Follow me on Twitter http://twitter.com/gloriosomacky
mqywaaah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 09:38 AM   #13
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by mqywaaah
Wouldn't JHo feel insulted that he is the last of the Mavs priorities?
Nope. He said at the beginning of the off-season that Dirk and Jet should be the priorities. He's not dumb.

I will try to find the article...
Old 09-15-2006, 09:43 AM   #14
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

Well, the link is here: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showth...light=priority

His statement was about Jet only...
Old 09-15-2006, 09:44 AM   #15
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Josh is a RESTRICTED free agent next year. So even if an extension isn't signed.... if we want him we will keep him. No worries.

The one you should worry about isn't from this Continent. Oh, and he also holds the fate of this team in his hands.... But I would lay any amount of money (and I'm not a betting man) that Dirk will be in Dallas in 08/09 no matter what.

No matter what.

Fully agreed...

Old 09-15-2006, 10:38 AM   #16
alby
Guru

alby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond reputealby has a reputation beyond repute

training camp begins in two weeks

Contact Me
Twitter: www.twitter.com/alnguyen84
Facebook: www.facebook.com/alnguyen84
alby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 11:50 AM   #17
bobatundi
Golden Member

bobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond reputebobatundi has a reputation beyond repute

resigned–adjective
1. submissive or acquiescent.
2. characterized by or indicative of resignation.

tr.v. re-signed, re-sign·ing, re-signs
To sign again: re-signed the lease.

I hope Josh is re-signed. I hope he does not resign.

Last edited by bobatundi; 09-15-2006 at 01:03 PM.
bobatundi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 12:03 PM   #18
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

I don't think the Dirk and Josh situations have anything to do with each other. Dirk's a max player so his deal requires almost no negotiation.

Josh is still unsigned but so are the other second tier FA's from the class of 2003 (Diaw, Heinrich and Kaman). All three will be tough negotiations and will probably go down to the wire.

FWIW, I read in an AZ paper that Diaw and the Suns are $1MM apart. Boris is asking for $10MM and the Suns are offering $9MM. I can only hope that the Mavs are that close on Howard. My guess is that Cuban is trying to keep him in the $7-$8MM range.
Old 09-15-2006, 01:56 PM   #19
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

What's bothering me about Dirk is that he WILL get a max contract, and he still hasn't signed. That's not a good sign, especially after what his mentor said about Dallas.

Not even worried about Josh.
fluid.forty.one is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:38 PM   #20
nikeball
Platinum Member

nikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond reputenikeball has a reputation beyond repute

what?! KVH isnt on the mavs priority list?!

sarcasm intended.
nikeball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:45 PM   #21
rabbitproof
Diamond Member

rabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond reputerabbitproof has a reputation beyond repute

Interesting point: There's not much to think about regarding Dirk, it's max or max. Just a location variable. What's the hold up, Dirky?

Interesting question: How much of Josh signing an extension impacted by Dirk's extension - if at all?

watch your thoughts, they become your words
rabbitproof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 02:50 PM   #22
fluid.forty.one

fluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond reputefluid.forty.one has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rabbitproof
Interesting question: How much of Josh signing an extension impacted by Dirk's extension - if at all?
I don't think the two are connected at all, they want both to sign in any scenerio... if Dirk didn't sign they would still sign Josh (maybe for a little more money, but I fully believe Josh will sign regardless).
Old 09-15-2006, 03:28 PM   #23
Purple&Gold

Purple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura aboutPurple&Gold has a spectacular aura about

I just think Josh is asking for to much money and the Mavericks are trying to lower his price. i hope Josh is not being greedy.

Last edited by Purple&Gold; 09-15-2006 at 03:29 PM.
Purple&Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2006, 06:47 PM   #24
Underdog

Dirk & Josh will be the faces of a Mavs Champioship team - mark my words...

Old 09-15-2006, 11:12 PM   #25
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

mqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant futuremqywaaah has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo
Well, the link is here: http://www.dallas-mavs.com/vb/showth...light=priority

His statement was about Jet only...
Thanks U2!

Old 09-16-2006, 12:51 AM   #26
snoop

snoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the roughsnoop is a jewel in the rough

Dirk wasn't planning on signing until Oct. when he returned to the states
Old 09-16-2006, 01:08 AM   #27
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

nashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant futurenashtymavsfan13 has a brilliant future

I don't think there's any reason to worry, because like people already said Jho is a restricted FA at the end of the year and Dirk said he will sign when he returns to the US. My problem is that with basketball transactions, I always think of worst case scenarios. So I keep thinking about what if we don't re-sign Jho before the season starts, when we try to sign him at the end of the year some team with tons of cap room will offer him a huge contract that is way overpaying him that we can't match.

"He's as valuable as anyone. The most unusual thing is that they lose last year's MVP and still get better. It's unheard of."

"For a team as good as the Mavs, the regular season is just 82 practice games until the real season begins." -G-Man

"We wanted this for Dirk because of his heart, his class, his work ethic, his humility, his sense of humor, his respect for the game, and his respect for people."
Old 09-16-2006, 09:21 AM   #28
Underdog

Well, we have Dirk & JHo THIS year - no worries...

Old 09-16-2006, 10:35 PM   #29
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

And hopefully throughout the coming years...

Old 09-16-2006, 11:40 PM   #30
Tokey41
Platinum Member

Tokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to beholdTokey41 is a splendid one to behold

When players look at Dallas they see an AWESOME place to play, you all know how it is... tvs in their lockers, headphones, video games, padded leather seats, nice loud fan atmosphere. Why wouldnt it be an attractive place to all players? Dirks going to sign, no question. JHo will get a fair (probably a little more than fair) deal and he will resign as well, moneys whats important obviously but think about what its like as a Mav in contrast to other teams (I dont think they get as many perks).
Tokey41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2006, 01:04 AM   #31
nashtymavsfan13
Diamond Member

Tokey, I think they will re-sign too. I've learned though to not get too sure though. I thought for sure they were going to re-sign Nash and thought there was no way they'd let him go. Then when he left it made me evne more upset cuz I was so sure he was coming back. I just don't want to get my hopes up and then have them crushed. There is always a chance, even though we all, me included, are sure they'll re-sign here. As long as they haven't signed, I'll still be a little worried, thinking about the what ifs and the worst case scenario. I really hope they do, but there's a slight slight chance they won't, and the slight slight chance that they won't is enough to make me very worried.

Old 09-17-2006, 12:29 PM   #32
Underdog

I have no doubt they'll re-sign if they bring home the Championship this year...

Old 09-20-2006, 02:11 AM   #33
mqywaaah
Diamond Member

And they efn will! Mark those four STRONG words of mine!

Old 02-21-2010, 04:31 PM   #34
mavs777
Diamond Member

mavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant futuremavs777 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
. He's not dumb.
I beg to differ
mavs777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:38 PM   #35
Rick41
Diamond Member

Rick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond reputeRick41 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
Dirk & Josh will be the faces of a Mavs Champioship team - mark my words...

"Dirk Nowitzki is now a household name in every locker room in this world.
You say it in Brazil, you say Dirk, they know Nowitzki. You say it in China,
they know Nowitzki. Kobe, Michael, DIRK." - Jeff Van Gundy
Rick41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 04:42 PM   #36
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
Josh is still unsigned but so are the other second tier FA's from the class of 2003 (Diaw, Heinrich and Kaman). All three will be tough negotiations and will probably go down to the wire..
This makes me kinda sad.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 12:15 PM   #37
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick41 View Post
Major REP for pointing this out!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 01:44 PM   #38
fluid.forty.one

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Major REP for pointing this out!!!
major negative rep for... lots of reasons.
Old 02-22-2010, 03:08 PM   #39
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, Josh Howard has been "resigned".
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2010, 04:54 PM   #40
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid.forty.one View Post
major negative rep for... lots of reasons.
WTF...Neg rep to you as well...have a nice day
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote