Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 11-15-2002, 12:14 PM   #1
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice

For some reason I have perceived Dirk is getting less shots in the last couple of games. Since the blowout game against Detroit it seems that his team mates are playing individual ball instead of team ball. The last game they were feeding Finley to boost his stats. I watched Dirk run aroung alot and was open many times but the ball handler choose to ignore him. whats up with that? Finally in the fourth quarter Nash started to work his thing with Dirk and he started to do better. Anybody else notice the slight on Dirk? I think he is having to create more of his own shots instead of the team trying to get him the ball more. I am concerned his stats are falling and it will affect his stature for the All Star game. He was growing his stats with each game to start the season, now he is going backwards it seems. I hope I am wrong and Dirk lights up Boston with 40 tonight!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-15-2002, 12:19 PM   #2
slowmo

slowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really niceslowmo is just really nice

Sorry for this last post. I did not read the game thread and this was covered.
Old 11-15-2002, 12:35 PM   #3
Chiwas
Guru

Chiwas is infamous around these partsChiwas is infamous around these parts

It´s a good point. If you want, copy and paste it in the other thread.