Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Everything Else > The Lounge

Old 02-01-2002, 08:01 PM   #1
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

I'm to the point where I am considering switching to another board. I'm just so tired of RCF. I wish I could ignore him but I can't. Arrogant stupidity just gets under my skin.

I don't understand why dj let him back on the board. If he switches ID's and can control himself then that's OK - I believe in redemption. But currently he has become the reason this board has digressed to name-calling. Everytime he posts, RCF is either responding to an insult or making one himself. Either he leaves or this forum will become exactly like MavsTalk.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2002, 08:10 PM   #2
realclipsfan
Banned

realclipsfan is on a distinguished road

See what I am saying dj? This guy is trying to give you an ultimatum, and this is your board. I do not understand this man, what's this guys problem? He is just mad that the Clips beat the Mavs and Lakers . That's not my fault, I do not control that. I have not insulted noone here as of late, and he say I am the reasonw hy this board has resorted to name calling. How do I control others on this board? I do not, I say let this guy go and go to another board and then see how this board becomes better immediately. He is the 1 who said he will make my time on this board miserable, now that his plan wont work he is mad. This guy is something else, he shouldv'e stuck to basketball rather than trying to make my time on this board miserable. LOL, why are you so mad little guy?
realclipsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 08:21 PM   #3
MFFL
Guru

MFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond reputeMFFL has a reputation beyond repute

<< I have not insulted noone here as of late >>

On Friday, February 01, 2002 at 6:26 PM RCF posted -

&gt;Smurph how in the hell do you think you can post some guidelines? You aint no damn body, only guys here that can are the Mods. So get an life loser&lt;

I just wanted to set the record straight. RCF posted this less than an hour ago yet he maintains he hasn't insulted anyone.
MFFL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 08:32 PM   #4
realclipsfan
Banned

How is that insulting Smurph? I guess you didn't see the previous post huh MFFL? You are crazy man, and your little plan wont work man so just stop it. DJ will see the previous post so just shut up and get a life man. You are really making a full out of yourself.
Old 02-01-2002, 08:36 PM   #5
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

actually, it's &quot;fool&quot;, not &quot;full&quot;.
just thot I wood help u wif yur spehlin'
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 08:41 PM   #6
realclipsfan
Banned

Thanks Legend, ROTFLMAO, what a joke. That really makes me laugh everytime I see it.
Old 02-01-2002, 09:00 PM   #7
LonestarROB
Patient # 312412

LonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to allLonestarROB is a name known to all

Actually, I think RCF has been doing a pretty good job since his return. It's others that keep antagonizing him and that won't let it go. HE seems to have done so. Why can't everybody else? JMHO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

oh and btw, I HAVE been spending most my time at another board already. Incase nobody's noticed.

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Website - www.thegamesector.com
Hell bent 100% Texan 'til I die.
LonestarROB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 09:10 PM   #8
realclipsfan
Banned

Thanks Rob
Old 02-01-2002, 09:21 PM   #9
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

actually, rob, i think you're wrong.
just my opinion hot sports opinion.
but you're very wrong..
and you freaking know it.

he has never stopped with the insults. yes, they have slowed down but they haven't stopped.
wasn't that part of him being allowed to post here? that the insults would have to stop..
yet when he insults us and then plays it cool for a day and continues with them again..and we respond..
it's amazing how easily you can forget.
If you want to see the board like it was last year...slow..nothing much going on...let's let him stay. However, if you want it to continue to grow..let him keep up his shit.

He will drive people away..which i have no problem with if they don't add anything to the board..however, MFFL has already threatened to leave and i'm sure others will continue to do so.

He has added nothing to the board except for in the name calling department.

Rob, there is a difference between talking sports and debating sports .. which can sometimes get heated...and doing what he does.. he does two things..
1)insult people..trying to start a firestorm
2)try and put himself above other people...saying that others do not know as much as he does because he &quot;knows someone&quot;. Yet, in all honesty, he is yet to post more than a couple of decent sports opinions.

Is this what you want on the board? In my opinion, i think you do. why do you want this? I have no idea. Maybe you'd like to explain yourself
Old 02-01-2002, 10:28 PM   #10
reeds
Golden Member

reeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these partsreeds is infamous around these parts

this probably isnt the most popular opinion- but I for one dont have a problem with RCF. I think one reason this country of ours is great, is because everyone is entitled to speak his/her mind. Not everyone has to agree with RCF- but hell, I have heard alot of crap in my life, and to be honest, I just go about my business and not take things so damn seriously. Variety makes the world go round. If he offends you, give it back to him. If its way off the wall- just laugh at him? I already know he is smarter than Hales233!lol.. As long as he is not spitting or slapping your face, talking about your mama, or threatning your family- just CHILL out....
Old 02-01-2002, 10:28 PM   #11
Rhylan
Minister of Soul

Rhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond reputeRhylan has a reputation beyond repute

My two cents start and end here:

Nobody with a brain is mad the Clips beat the Lakers. I feel a plurality of the board HATE everything associated with the Lakers.

I don't even like to go fishing unless it's on a river. No Lakes.

I have an old friend from high school living in Minnesota -- she called recently, if she was to call again, I'd refuse to talk to her on account of being in the Land of 10,000 Lakes.

I refuse to watch Batman because Jack Nicholson is in it.

I ran over my Shaq Diesel CD in July '96.

Sometimes I have schizophrenic episodes in the ethnic-haircare section of Wal-Mart on account of Rick Fox.

If Al-Qaeda fielded a team, and played the Lakers, I'd get a turban and a foam finger and scream from my seat.
Rhylan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 10:31 PM   #12
Murphy3
Guru

of course he is allowed to have an opinions... but that doesn't mean that he has to be allowed to air his opinion here..
and that doen't mean that the people on this board that come here to talk mavs will stay if he continues his crap

we are simply giving dj fair warning...
we will leave the board if his crap doesn't stop.... it has pushed me and several others over the edge.... do you want this board to suck?..well, yes, it's his right to have an opinion but is our right to tell dj that we will leave if his crap doesn't stop...it is our right to leave and not put up with his shit.

now, dj has to figure out if allowing RCF to stay is worth it
Old 02-01-2002, 10:54 PM   #13
Hoopsmeister
Platinum Member

Hoopsmeister has a spectacular aura aboutHoopsmeister has a spectacular aura about

<< Actually, I think RCF has been doing a pretty good job since his return. It's others that keep antagonizing him and that won't let it go. HE seems to have done so. Why can't everybody else? JMHO [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] >>

Why should we? RCF did his best to make himself unlikable when he first showed up. He got himself banned and then reinstated by whining and breaking the sites rules (about multiple log-ins) until DJ rewarded him by letting him back on. He has done nothing to indicate he is not still a lying racist with a low IQ who enjoys pulling people's chains--he's just more cautious about calling people names.

It's the moderator's right to let him back on. But doing so means accepting what he does to the tone of the board. If you don't like it you can ban RCF, you can ban those of us who don't like him, or you can live with while the people who don't like the troll leave.
Corollary #1: If you put the ball through the hoop more than the other guy, you win.
Corollary #2: If you can't do that, get off the floor.
Hoopsmeister is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2002, 11:01 PM   #14
Murphy3
Guru

well said.
and it's amazing..when i do the same thing as RCF, my posts were pulled off of the board.

what is the deal with that?
if RCF is allowed to do whatever he wants, it should go for the rest of the board.

a guy like RCF will destroy the board if someone doesn't get the balls to do something about it