Dallas-Mavs.com Forums

Go Back   Dallas-Mavs.com Forums > Mavs / NBA > General Mavs Discussion

Old 12-10-2004, 08:50 AM   #1
Big Lo

Big Lo will become famous soon enough
Default Send Terry packing

It seems more than obvious that Terry isnt going to be a PG around here much longer if tonight is any indication. Nellie is having to bring in armstrong more and more this season because terry has no clue how to run an offense. of course i went thru the ideas that maybe he doesnt know the pffense that well., but even knowing that, do you think armstrong know it that much better?

too many times this year ive seen visible displeasure on the faces of fin and dirk when trying to direct the offense, because guys either arent moving or dont know where they need to be. too many times ive seen Terry and daniels sit and dribble the shot clock down with absolutely no movement from anyone else. and weve seen on more than one occassion how an offense should be run by an opposing team. if there were any trade rumors suggesting sending terry and henderson passing to new jersey, ive got to say in completely on board with the move.
Big Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-10-2004, 09:52 AM   #2
4cwebb
Golden Member

4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light4cwebb is a glorious beacon of light
Default RE:Send Terry packing

I think this is too hasty a decision. Terry hasn't had to be a PG since he was at AZ before his senior year, yet people expect him to figure this all out again in 20 games for the Mavs? Please. Nellie's offense is much too complicated for that type of quick learning, and with the addition of an actual low post player in Damp, the Mavs are learning on the fly, and there will be bumps in the road in such learning. Here's to hoping that Nellie gives Terry some time to adjust.
4cwebb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2004, 10:52 AM   #3
BaylorTMW

BaylorTMW is on a distinguished road

Dditn everyone want to dump Nash early on too. Nellie's offense is VERY complicated. He needs more than a quarter of a season for me to be against him...
Old 12-10-2004, 11:51 AM   #4
Simon2
Diamond Member

Simon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to allSimon2 is a name known to all
Default RE: Send Terry packing

I don't think Terry has been given enough of a chance to prove what he can do. The guy isn't even starting and has been put in a very difficult position. Its hard to shine when even the coach has no confidence in you.
Old 12-10-2004, 02:37 PM   #5
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

We need to play Terry more and we need to have an environment where Damp and Terry play consistently and the offense works around Terry's strengths and weaknesses.
EricaLubarsky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2004, 12:58 AM   #6
Captain Disaster

Captain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the rough

It sure seems like the assessments from the ESPN board from the summer concerning "the Jet" were dead-on.
Captain Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 03:14 PM   #7
grndmstr_c
Diamond Member

grndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond reputegrndmstr_c has a reputation beyond repute

The Mavs outscore opponents by 10.5 points per 48 minutes with Terry running the point. With Terry on the bench this season the Mavs have been outscored by .9 points per 48 minutes.
Old 12-12-2004, 04:44 PM   #8
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Maybe so, but armstrong looks the better point to me right now. I do think to be honest that terry is a better off-the-bench shooting guard than "the house".

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 05:12 PM   #9
sike
The Preacha

sike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond reputesike has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: BaylorTMW
Dditn everyone want to dump Nash early on too. Nellie's offense is VERY complicated. He needs more than a quarter of a season for me to be against him...
well said

ok, we've talked about the problem of evil, and the extent of the atonement's application, but my real question to you is, "Could Jesus dunk?"
sike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 06:41 PM   #10
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Obviously Baylor needs to work on his snap judgments under pressure.
"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
Old 12-12-2004, 08:08 PM   #11
Psychedelic Fuzz
Platinum Member

Psychedelic Fuzz is on a distinguished road

wait, so because no one else is executing Terry should be traded.

Perfectly logical. After all the new faces in the off season, injuries to every key player we have, and a trade to get a "true" point, who is doing a great job so far...clearly what this team needs is a chemistry killing major trade for someone with a huge contract and questionable knees.

I'm not quite buying it. Harris is riding the pine, Armstrong is doing great, all the major pieces are playing (if not completely healthy), and the schedule is easy for a while. Let's see if this thing is going to work before blowing it up again.

Psychedelic Fuzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2004, 09:40 PM   #12
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

EricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond reputeEricaLubarsky has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: Psychedelic Fuzz
wait, so because no one else is executing Terry should be traded.

Perfectly logical. After all the new faces in the off season, injuries to every key player we have, and a trade to get a "true" point, who is doing a great job so far...clearly what this team needs is a chemistry killing major trade for someone with a huge contract and questionable knees.

I'm not quite buying it. Harris is riding the pine, Armstrong is doing great, all the major pieces are playing (if not completely healthy), and the schedule is easy for a while. Let's see if this thing is going to work before blowing it up again.
No! Way too practical. We had a loss! Surely we can prevent losses in the future by trading players every time the team comes out flat or short. When and if a point guard finally comes in knowing everything, is comfortable with all the guys right out the gate, and starts his double-digit assist games in his first game, then we'll stop our roster turnover. Until then, we'll give our point guards only twenty-one games to show us that they are perfect. If they can't learn Nellie's system in a quarter-season, then they aren't a point guard.
Old 12-12-2004, 11:50 PM   #13
bloodyhell

bloodyhell is on a distinguished road

Maybe send stack packing instead.

Old 12-12-2004, 11:52 PM   #14
bgantz

bgantz is on a distinguished road

i like terry's ambition for coming off the bench and even starting the MOB. he's got a great attitude and can shoot. i would give him more time to try to work things out, i mean he's not terrible or anything. if anyone should go it should be stackhouse, he doesn't fit at all. period.
bgantz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 12:19 AM   #15
fin4life

fin4life is on a distinguished road

Nobody should go. Not Terry. Not Stackhouse. Nobody! Not now at least.... the only time that the mavs should consider trading someone is the trade deadline. Until then the mavs need to let everyone try to get a feel for each other on the court. If we are playing well and it looks like we are headed in the right direction.... then we should make no move. We have already made a trade this season and it was helpful. I thjink that was the last piece of the puzzle, at least until the summer.
fin4life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:01 AM   #16
Big Lo

Big Lo will become famous soon enough

other than just the flashes that we see from terry its more than just obvious that armstrong should be starting weel over terry. the stat of who outscores more and when is very misleading if u havent seen the games and ive seen them; most of us have. right now i say armstrong has the on court experience of running the point over terry, which is why he should be starting. anyone who wants to argue that should pull the tape of saturdays game as a reference. and if u still want to argue that then, i dont think anyone can help you. part of being point is the ability to involve your teamates and make plays happen. honestly, the mavs ran not much of an offense when steve was at point all these years. they did but it was much more creation on behalf of nashs movement and penetration and tempo. thats exactly what weve seen from armstrong. at times i tend to believe you either have it or you dont.
Big Lo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 09:31 AM   #17
dude1394
Guru

I agree BLo.... His decision making is much,much crisper and he doesn't mind getting rid of the ball, he seems to enjoy seeing it moved around. Terry really is a more natural shooting guard. I think that's also why nellie wants 'quis running the point some, you can have terry out there as a shooting guard but not running the point.
Old 12-13-2004, 02:03 PM   #18
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

It's all starting to make some sense now. When we traded for Terry we all were under the assumption that he was here to start and be our starting point guard for us. When Nellie sits him and stats Harris we including myself were upset that Nellie would just sit Terry just to have a spark off the bench but when we traded for DA that tells me Terry was never brought in to start for us but to be our Nick Van Exel. This can work if Terry raises his offense game because he's a threat when both passing and shooting but we definately can't run the offense through him.

1996-2005
FilthyFinMavs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 05:34 PM   #19
Eman

Eman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to allEman is a name known to all

Give Terry some time........He's been injured and has to learn to play in a totally different system. I think by late this year, maybe early next year, he will be a major contributor.............Fin has proven since coming back that most of the new guys don't really feel comfortable playing in Nellie's offense yet..........they'll come around.
Eman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2004, 06:55 PM   #20
BaylorTMW

BaylorTMW is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: dude1394
Obviously Baylor needs to work on his snap judgments under pressure.

I do have to work on that...

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Old 01-04-2005, 03:26 PM   #21
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

bump
Old 01-04-2005, 03:29 PM   #22
jibikao

jibikao is on a distinguished road

You just hate Terry so much, don't ya?

I thought Terry is playing 2 now? He is a shooting guard, not a PG.

He should play SG and put Devin on PG.

Or he and Devin should inter-change.... blah.. not sure what I am talking about here.

Jimmy

www.keepshooting.com
jibikao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:34 PM   #23
The Miles

The Miles is on a distinguished road

Terry has been great since taking over the PG spot. Over 7 assists a game, shooting great, getting steals out of the wazoo, etc....

"When you (Coach Johnson) get behind your players like that it’s something special. He’s the general and we are soldiers, you go out there and want to lay it all on the line…that’s the type of situation I wanted to be in."-Doug Christie
The Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 03:57 PM   #24
samoan-maverick

samoan-maverick is on a distinguished road

Can someone post the Chad Ford article on ESPN.com??? i dont wanna make another thread with false hopes.

The one about the Mavs being on the bubble.

thanx.
Old 01-04-2005, 05:13 PM   #25
HexNBA
Golden Member

HexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to allHexNBA is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally posted by: samoan-maverick
Can someone post the Chad Ford article on ESPN.com??? i dont wanna make another thread with false hopes.

The one about the Mavs being on the bubble.

thanx.
Quote:

Dallas Mavericks – The Big Three has turned into the bigger one. Dirk Nowitzki has been great this season for the Mavericks. But without Steve Nash running the show and distributing the love, the rest of the team has been just average.
Don Nelson's biggest challenge is finding a point guard who can score, while still keeping the rest of his teammates involved. After a rocky start, Jason Terry has emerged as a possible solution. His scoring is down and his assists are up, telling signs that Nellie is finally getting through to him.

The numbers themselves are stirring. In the Mavs 20 wins, Terry is averaging 5.2 apg. In their 10 losses, he averages 2.3 apg. Since he took over as the starting point guard seven games ago, he's averaging 7.2 apg.

Nelson's other challenge is to find a consistent scorer to help Nowitzki. In year's past that's been Michael Finley's job. However, Finley's scoring has dropped significantly this year due to age and injuries. The Mavs' best hope at replacing it may lie with second-year forward Josh Howard.

Howard has seen his role increase in the offense. He's averaging 17.4 ppg and 8.6 rpg over his last five, giving the Mavericks another potent weapon on the front line. The team is also starting to get a more consistent output in the paint from Erick Dampier. He's averaging 13.8 ppg in the Mavs' last four wins.

If Nelson can continue to get Terry to consistently run the offense and Howard and Dampier to consistently score , the Mavs have a shot of moving up with the other best teams in the West.
Old 01-04-2005, 05:25 PM   #26
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Nelson's other challenge is to find a consistent scorer to help Nowitzki. In year's past that's been Michael Finley's job. However, Finley's scoring has dropped significantly this year due to age and injuries.
His scoring has dropped from 18.6 ppg to 17.7 ppg. Less than 1 ppg. And Finley is actually scoring more points per minute this year than last, because he's playing fewer minutes.

Ford needs to get his facts straight. I agree that Howard's role is increasing with the team. I wouldn't even disagree with someone asserting that Josh Howard is currently the second-best player on the team. Nellie himself has said that. But to argue that Finley is somehow now an unreliable scorer is, well, uninformed.

Old 01-04-2005, 05:37 PM   #27
samoan-maverick

samoan-maverick is on a distinguished road

Maybe the lack of scoring is coming from the lack of shot attempts? Howard shot more than Finley in their last win over Milwaukee and Finley didnt shoot a lot against the Celtics either. BUt who are they? Just wait for the actual teams to come in to play then Finley will show his age shows experience.
Old 01-04-2005, 06:09 PM   #28
dude1394
Guru

I actually like the way that fin has grown into a deadly long-range shooter. Many other teams (spurs for example) have to go out and get those type of guys, it's nice to see finley matruing into that role and still being with the mavs, gives them a lot of continuity.
Old 01-04-2005, 08:24 PM   #29
birdsanctuary
Platinum Member

birdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to allbirdsanctuary is a name known to all

If Terry can average 7 assists from this point on continue to defend the perimeter and force turnovers like he is doing the mavs will be fine with him. When he distributes the ball the whole team improves. I say keep Terry, and hope he is a gamer in the playoffs. Somebody needs to emerge in the playoffs beyond Dirk and Howard, Damp, Terry, Daniels, Harris, Stack, Fin? Whoever. I'm confident JHO and Dirk will be dominant in the playoffs, one more player emerging will put us in the Western Conference Finals; two more emmerging and we are heading to the NBA Finals.

Trade Terry only if you can get KIDD, other than that, be patient and wait for him to develop. He already is showing signs that he might become an effective Point Guard.

BIRD
OUT!
Old 01-04-2005, 09:44 PM   #30
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

FilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the roughFilthyFinMavs is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally posted by: kg_veteran
Quote:
Nelson's other challenge is to find a consistent scorer to help Nowitzki. In year's past that's been Michael Finley's job. However, Finley's scoring has dropped significantly this year due to age and injuries.
His scoring has dropped from 18.6 ppg to 17.7 ppg. Less than 1 ppg. And Finley is actually scoring more points per minute this year than last, because he's playing fewer minutes.

Ford needs to get his facts straight. I agree that Howard's role is increasing with the team. I wouldn't even disagree with someone asserting that Josh Howard is currently the second-best player on the team. Nellie himself has said that. But to argue that Finley is somehow now an unreliable scorer is, well, uninformed.
Exactly and in defense of Finley he's scoring has dropped dramatically due to the last couple of games. He'll eventually get out of this slump and I hope it's tommorow.

1996-2005
Old 01-04-2005, 09:58 PM   #31
Bayliss

Bayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond reputeBayliss has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
He'll eventually get out of this slump and I hope it's tommorow.
I hope it is next week against the Spurs. The main reason the Mavs lost the first two times is Dirk literally was the only one scoring for the Mavs. And come the 4th quarter, he wore out some...

The Mavs need Fin's shooting to keep SA from "sagging" on Dirk, and to help Dirk not have to shoulder the burden. Much like Ginobili and Parker do with Tim Duncan.
Bayliss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2005, 11:02 PM   #32
FilthyFinMavs
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally posted by: Bayliss
Quote:
He'll eventually get out of this slump and I hope it's tommorow.
I hope it is next week against the Spurs. The main reason the Mavs lost the first two times is Dirk literally was the only one scoring for the Mavs. And come the 4th quarter, he wore out some...

The Mavs need Fin's shooting to keep SA from "sagging" on Dirk, and to help Dirk not have to shoulder the burden. Much like Ginobili and Parker do with Tim Duncan.
Well i'd prefer he'd get out of this slump as soon as possible but if I have to wait till the Spurs game then that suits me ok. I'd be very dissapointed in Fin if he doesn't step up that game. I expect nothing less than 22 from him that game.

1996-2005
Old 01-05-2005, 09:11 AM   #33
Captain Disaster

Captain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the roughCaptain Disaster is a jewel in the rough

It has been recently encouraging to see Terry play like a point guard for a few quarters; when he does, the Mavs do great. However, it seems like he loses focus, goes back to his old game, jacks up ill-advised shots or forgets to be a playmaker first, and the other team comes storming back. If he can't get it together soon, ship him out for a true point guard who can shoot, preferably a young one to compliment Devin.
Captain Disaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2005, 10:18 AM   #34
TheBaron

TheBaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally posted by: Captain Disaster
ship him out for a true point guard who can shoot, preferably a young one to compliment Devin.
Lol. You have any idea who? That statement is silly as it is but thinking that you can get a point guard that's better, younger, and "can shoot" is absolutely ludicrous. Dwyane Wade was given player of the month for the East and one of the reasons NBA TV guessed was that he shot 48% from the guard position which they tell me is "absolutely amazing". Terry is shooting 48.8% which is even better than Wade. Also if you look at the apg for Terry you may forget that Terry's numbers as a starter are remarkably better and the last two games, he's averaging 12assists per. Then there is the issue of "younger". Is there really a younger point guard that is more pure than Terry at age 27? Dwyane Wade is younger but I dont see him being any more pure of a point guard. Kirk Hinrich- the same thing.

If you can name a point guard that is younger and more pure, then name him. If you can name a point guard that can shoot anywhere near what Terry is, then I'd like to hear it. And if that player is available, then I would be thrilled to hear it, but as it is you set yourself up for failure by making that absoluletely ludicrous statement.

Quote:
the other team comes storming back
actually if you look at the numbers when he is in the game, it is when he is out that the other team comes storming back . Terry has a pretty fantastic +/-

check your facts. Other teams do not come storming back while Terry is in the game, Terry shoots 48.8% which is even better than Dwyane Wade, Terry is just as pure a point as Wade and Terry has one doosy of a contract to boot. Define a player that would mesh with Harris, and you may take out every point in the league.

It seems like you are trying to point at Nash because he's a pure point and he can shoot, but you also said that he needs to mesh with Harris which makes me think Kidd who would be able to help Harris with his obvious defensive abilities. But then you say that you want the pointto be younger, which makes me think you want Wade.

Can you come up with a name that fits all your own criteria and that we wouldnt laugh at for being so unavailable? If you could think of a point guard that was younger, more veteran, and could shoot the ball and would be available for Terry (who you say we should trade away for the mystery point), then wouldnt we really already have found them?

If we havent because they are still incredibly young like Ben Gordon, then why mess with a team that is really getting it together so we may have a point guard that is better than Terry in 2-3 years?

Oh boy!
TheBaron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2005, 05:59 PM   #35
EricaLubarsky
Inactive.

bump
Old 01-24-2005, 06:24 PM   #36
dirk2003

dirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to alldirk2003 is a name known to all

After Dirk, I'm not sure if Terry or Howard is my second favorite player.... I love this team.
Old 01-24-2005, 06:25 PM   #37
Windmill360
Diamond Member

Windmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond reputeWindmill360 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally posted by: EricaLubarsky
bump
Did anyone hear that noise?
Old 01-25-2005, 11:43 PM   #38
Drbio
Banned

Drbio is an unknown quantity at this point

All I hear is JET making people who want to get rid of him look like morons.
Drbio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2005, 06:20 AM   #39
greensborohill

greensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the rough

As of today Jason Terry has a + 11.0 when he is on the floor and a - 0.8 when he is off it. . . that's a +/- of 11.8. . . I like JT, he is now my 2nd favorite Mav. When we first go him I was so affraid of his mid to low 40% shooting. But he has proven me totally wrong. He plays within the flow and has showed great ability to drive the lane and hit the open 3.

FV@K Jason Kidd!!

JET BABY!!!
Old 01-28-2005, 06:34 AM   #40
greensborohill

greensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the roughgreensborohill is a jewel in the rough

How about a 6'1" Guard shooting 52.1% that's 10th in the NBA. He's 5th in the NBA in 3pt% He takes just 8 shots a game and scores 11 points on those 8 shots. He's taken double digit shots just 12 times this season and his season high in attempts is 15. He is efficent!!1.5 steals and is averaging 7 assits the Boston game on 12/28 and we've been 9-4 (.692 winning %). which is better than are overall winning % of .682.